I don’t understand how this game is still close… the Bills can’t stop KC on defense at all
Bills / Chiefs In Game Tailgate Party . . . . .
@davemsh
Why would they have 4 sets when they've run on the first 3 downs and then had to punt? Ridiculous! The Bills play caller is terrible! They need to put the run away and pass pass pass!
@davemsh
Why would they have 4 sets when they've run on the first 3 downs and then had to punt? Ridiculous! The Bills play caller is terrible! They need to put the run away and pass pass pass!
Bills Defence is rated #1. I am hoping they show it this 4th quarter.
they need a sustained drive to give their D a breather
KC leads ToP by 10 minutes
Bills Defence is rated #1. I am hoping they show it this 4th quarter.
they need a sustained drive to give their D a breather
KC leads ToP by 10 minutes
@piratesgold
So do I. Who calls the plays, coach or offense coach? They've tried running for all 3 downs 4 times and had to punt every time they've tried it! Crazy play calling. Chiefs have scored after 2 of them. Throwing the game away! Josh Allen is on fire and should be passing the ball at least twice on every set.
@piratesgold
So do I. Who calls the plays, coach or offense coach? They've tried running for all 3 downs 4 times and had to punt every time they've tried it! Crazy play calling. Chiefs have scored after 2 of them. Throwing the game away! Josh Allen is on fire and should be passing the ball at least twice on every set.
I don’t understand how this game is still close… the Bills can’t stop KC on defense at all
Except they just did
I don’t understand how this game is still close… the Bills can’t stop KC on defense at all
Except they just did
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,246
- Thursday 10/01/2026 753
- PART DEUX 201
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,990
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,097
- Cleveland Bettors 2,555
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,202
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,113
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,908
- Happening just recently . . . 36,841
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
