Best Football game I've seen in a helluva long time
It was a pathetic basketball game
@piratesgold ![]()
How about brother Skipster he had a Heart attack but came back to life![]()
I'm so happy for him you stay healthy too Football isn't over yet cya next week mah man ![]()
![]()
@piratesgold ![]()
How about brother Skipster he had a Heart attack but came back to life![]()
I'm so happy for him you stay healthy too Football isn't over yet cya next week mah man ![]()
![]()
Not 20 but I stood to win 13k if the Bills held on.
Pretty brutal.
Great game but I feel a bit sick. Will never understand how the Bills defense failed to protect that lead with 13 seconds left.... leaving Kelce the #1 threat wide open they should've been onto that....failure.
![]()
I expected more of the Bills defense but I knew going in obviously it was a risky shot going against KC at home in the playoffs.
Not 20 but I stood to win 13k if the Bills held on.
Pretty brutal.
Great game but I feel a bit sick. Will never understand how the Bills defense failed to protect that lead with 13 seconds left.... leaving Kelce the #1 threat wide open they should've been onto that....failure.
![]()
I expected more of the Bills defense but I knew going in obviously it was a risky shot going against KC at home in the playoffs.
whew now that you are back you ended my night on a Hi-note mah man![]()
![]()
whew now that you are back you ended my night on a Hi-note mah man![]()
![]()
You're a mental child
There was no defense in any game.
Constant last second finishes mean it's fake.
It's so effing blatantly obvious now.
You're a mental child
There was no defense in any game.
Constant last second finishes mean it's fake.
It's so effing blatantly obvious now.
@vtec626
Thats the best thing said about them giving up the fg to tie just kick straight down the middle on the groud make someone pick it up. Not fair catch it.
@vtec626
Thats the best thing said about them giving up the fg to tie just kick straight down the middle on the groud make someone pick it up. Not fair catch it.
