THat might be the best game I've ever seen.
Bills / Chiefs In Game Tailgate Party . . . . .
Patrick M. 25 TDs 1 Interception in the post seasons. Wow what a tremendous game. So many highs and lo's.
Thrilling and adrenaline rushing the entire 4th quarter and OT.
Patrick M. 25 TDs 1 Interception in the post seasons. Wow what a tremendous game. So many highs and lo's.
Thrilling and adrenaline rushing the entire 4th quarter and OT.
-
Moneyline1/23/22Kansas City Chiefs (+1400)(317) Buffalo Bills @ (318) Kansas City Chiefs(Live Game) MoneylineFootball - NFL Jan 23, 2022 03:40 PM PSTNFL DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS
-
Moneyline1/23/22Kansas City Chiefs (+1400)(317) Buffalo Bills @ (318) Kansas City Chiefs(Live Game) MoneylineFootball - NFL Jan 23, 2022 03:40 PM PSTNFL DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS
I was so mad when josh Allen came down and scored the last touchdown with 17 seconds left. I thought that was game. But mahomes stayed cool like a cucumber and carried the team to his back. There’s a reason he’s locked up for 10 years with the chiefs with ridiculous money.
Tonight the chiefs prolly got every cent of that contract back. Greatest game I’ve prolly seen. You’ll be watching this tape 10 and 20 years from now.
I was so mad when josh Allen came down and scored the last touchdown with 17 seconds left. I thought that was game. But mahomes stayed cool like a cucumber and carried the team to his back. There’s a reason he’s locked up for 10 years with the chiefs with ridiculous money.
Tonight the chiefs prolly got every cent of that contract back. Greatest game I’ve prolly seen. You’ll be watching this tape 10 and 20 years from now.
@piratesgold So who do you like next week PG?
Still to stunned to even think about it. I am doing breathing exercises right now to get my blood pressure back to normal.
See you next week.
@piratesgold So who do you like next week PG?
Still to stunned to even think about it. I am doing breathing exercises right now to get my blood pressure back to normal.
See you next week.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,246
- Thursday 10/01/2026 753
- PART DEUX 201
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,990
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,097
- Cleveland Bettors 2,555
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,202
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,113
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,908
- Happening just recently . . . 36,841
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
