Romo said "poor decision making"...he wanted to say "stupid".
Bills / Chiefs In Game Tailgate Party . . . . .
Posted:
#103
Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:
Quote Originally Posted by SportzCave: I am liking the Rams -3 next week. SF seemed a bit beat up after the GB game and we know Jimmy G won't like the pressure. Also a revenge spot for the Rams collapse a couple weeks ago, It has been a revenge game for the Rams the last 6 times they have played
Quote Originally Posted by SportzCave: I am liking the Rams -3 next week. SF seemed a bit beat up after the GB game and we know Jimmy G won't like the pressure. Also a revenge spot for the Rams collapse a couple weeks ago, It has been a revenge game for the Rams the last 6 times they have played
Shit, they're division rivals. It's always a revenge game.
R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:
Quote Originally Posted by SportzCave: I am liking the Rams -3 next week. SF seemed a bit beat up after the GB game and we know Jimmy G won't like the pressure. Also a revenge spot for the Rams collapse a couple weeks ago, It has been a revenge game for the Rams the last 6 times they have played
Quote Originally Posted by SportzCave: I am liking the Rams -3 next week. SF seemed a bit beat up after the GB game and we know Jimmy G won't like the pressure. Also a revenge spot for the Rams collapse a couple weeks ago, It has been a revenge game for the Rams the last 6 times they have played
Shit, they're division rivals. It's always a revenge game.
Posted:
#116
I should’ve just taken the over. This is just going to go back and forth. Probably come down to turnovers. I’ll quote the wisest Covers capper I’ve ever seen
”this defense is trash” - Qtien
a man of not many words but wise words they are. ![]()
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy
I should’ve just taken the over. This is just going to go back and forth. Probably come down to turnovers. I’ll quote the wisest Covers capper I’ve ever seen
”this defense is trash” - Qtien
a man of not many words but wise words they are. ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,248
- Thursday 10/01/2026 753
- PART DEUX 205
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,992
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,100
- Cleveland Bettors 2,559
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,202
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,115
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,919
- Happening just recently . . . 36,842
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
