Lose to this shit team!!!
BEARS SUCKS!!!
Maybe they were done in by the Hail Mary, I'd heard a few cappers make that case. At the time I didn't think that would have an effect, but.....
Maybe they were done in by the Hail Mary, I'd heard a few cappers make that case. At the time I didn't think that would have an effect, but.....
Maybe they were done in by the Hail Mary, I'd heard a few cappers make that case. At the time I didn't think that would have an effect, but.....
They were done in when they drafted Caleb Williams at 1, then Rome Odunze at 9.
2 worthless pac12 players that don't stand up to the nfl level
Maybe they were done in by the Hail Mary, I'd heard a few cappers make that case. At the time I didn't think that would have an effect, but.....
They were done in when they drafted Caleb Williams at 1, then Rome Odunze at 9.
2 worthless pac12 players that don't stand up to the nfl level
Williams looks like shit !! They blew this guys head up
The only one who pumped Williams tires was Williams himself (and maybe Mel Kiper). Anyone who watched him last year in College saw the flaws. The guy thinks he can out run everyone on the field and every throw will be caught.
in his defense his coaching staff blows, but that doesn't take away the fact that he takes waaaaaayyyy too many unnecessary sacks. And his throws aren't great.
You look at all the drafted QB's who are starting this year and he is by far the worst.
Williams looks like shit !! They blew this guys head up
The only one who pumped Williams tires was Williams himself (and maybe Mel Kiper). Anyone who watched him last year in College saw the flaws. The guy thinks he can out run everyone on the field and every throw will be caught.
in his defense his coaching staff blows, but that doesn't take away the fact that he takes waaaaaayyyy too many unnecessary sacks. And his throws aren't great.
You look at all the drafted QB's who are starting this year and he is by far the worst.
First 7 games, it was the defense who saved the day. At some point the dam would break and they wouldn't be able to do it anymore.
Just remember that this was the twit who called their new punter and told him he wouldn't have much work
First 7 games, it was the defense who saved the day. At some point the dam would break and they wouldn't be able to do it anymore.
Just remember that this was the twit who called their new punter and told him he wouldn't have much work
@AJ86
It wasn't just Mel Kipper. There were plenty of pundits/experts who were riding the Caleb Williams train.
I didn't understand the hype myself.
The Commanders are surely great full, Jayden Daniels fell right into their lap
@AJ86
It wasn't just Mel Kipper. There were plenty of pundits/experts who were riding the Caleb Williams train.
I didn't understand the hype myself.
The Commanders are surely great full, Jayden Daniels fell right into their lap
First 7 games, it was the defense who saved the day. At some point the dam would break and they wouldn't be able to do it anymore. Just remember that this was the twit who called their new punter and told him he wouldn't have much work
Spot on ![]()
First 7 games, it was the defense who saved the day. At some point the dam would break and they wouldn't be able to do it anymore. Just remember that this was the twit who called their new punter and told him he wouldn't have much work
Spot on ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by Knollywood100: Maybe they were done in by the Hail Mary, I'd heard a few cappers make that case. At the time I didn't think that would have an effect, but..... They were done in when they drafted Caleb Williams at 1, then Rome Odunze at 9. 2 worthless pac12 players that don't stand up to the nfl level
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by Knollywood100: Maybe they were done in by the Hail Mary, I'd heard a few cappers make that case. At the time I didn't think that would have an effect, but..... They were done in when they drafted Caleb Williams at 1, then Rome Odunze at 9. 2 worthless pac12 players that don't stand up to the nfl level
![]()
I never understood what was the noise about Williams. Even at USC he wasn’t all that. Horrible pick. But Chicago still wins this. Grab that +200 now.
I never understood what was the noise about Williams. Even at USC he wasn’t all that. Horrible pick. But Chicago still wins this. Grab that +200 now.
@AJ86 It wasn't just Mel Kipper. There were plenty of pundits/experts who were riding the Caleb Williams train. I didn't understand the hype myself. The Commanders are surely great full, Jayden Daniels fell right into their lap
Ya all these "experts" who have their "can't miss prospects" only being like 10% successful in the league
Denver is happy with Nix
Patriots are probably happy with Maye
@AJ86 It wasn't just Mel Kipper. There were plenty of pundits/experts who were riding the Caleb Williams train. I didn't understand the hype myself. The Commanders are surely great full, Jayden Daniels fell right into their lap
Ya all these "experts" who have their "can't miss prospects" only being like 10% successful in the league
Denver is happy with Nix
Patriots are probably happy with Maye
Yeah , I have them on several teasers and they look terrible - they just might be . I have them getting 4 points on most of my teasers so if these A holes lose by more than 3 it will suck for me .
Yeah , I have them on several teasers and they look terrible - they just might be . I have them getting 4 points on most of my teasers so if these A holes lose by more than 3 it will suck for me .
@undermysac
Being boring like Tom Brady or Peyton Manning no longer works. Its not marketable. Its about who can be hyped up the most. The smart teams look right past this garbage.
@undermysac
Being boring like Tom Brady or Peyton Manning no longer works. Its not marketable. Its about who can be hyped up the most. The smart teams look right past this garbage.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,706
- Monday 09/28/2026 812
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,193
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,826
- PART DEUX 271
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,282
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,004
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,445
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,672
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,403
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
