And the people betting on Connor Cook in his first NFL start on the road in a playoff game vs a top 10 run defense....those people don't need their head examined...?
This!!!!!!!!!! Not to mention Oakland's O-line injuries.
Quote Originally Posted by brn2loslive2win:
And the people betting on Connor Cook in his first NFL start on the road in a playoff game vs a top 10 run defense....those people don't need their head examined...?
This!!!!!!!!!! Not to mention Oakland's O-line injuries.
not having pressure on you does not equate to performing well. If Cook is facing a blitz, will he know what to do? Can he properly check down to a run? Does he have the experience with the WRs to know they'll change/shorten their route to compensate for the extra DB or LB coming at him? He can just throw it up for grabs and hope his guy catches it.
if cook gets injured, who is his backup? Do they put McGloin back in and just let him hand off every play?
betting on Assweilier is asking for trouble. betting on Oakland with a guy who has 2 quarters of NFL experience at QB is asking for more trouble.
either way it's a bad choice and best to lay off
That's the jist of it....Its a game to lay off..to many unknowns.
- The storms will come, the storms will pass -
Quote Originally Posted by jefff:
not having pressure on you does not equate to performing well. If Cook is facing a blitz, will he know what to do? Can he properly check down to a run? Does he have the experience with the WRs to know they'll change/shorten their route to compensate for the extra DB or LB coming at him? He can just throw it up for grabs and hope his guy catches it.
if cook gets injured, who is his backup? Do they put McGloin back in and just let him hand off every play?
betting on Assweilier is asking for trouble. betting on Oakland with a guy who has 2 quarters of NFL experience at QB is asking for more trouble.
either way it's a bad choice and best to lay off
That's the jist of it....Its a game to lay off..to many unknowns.
You are the last person who should open their big mouth
Do you ever post a pick/ play? or do you just put down anyone and everyone whos new? OHHHHHH im sorry youve been behind your keyboard for 6 years posting losers so that give you the right to talk down to everyone. I bet you're fat, bald short and uglllllly LOL.
Its ok bro, online you're in the "hall of fame" but in the real life youre cruising backpage LOL
Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:
You are the last person who should open their big mouth
Do you ever post a pick/ play? or do you just put down anyone and everyone whos new? OHHHHHH im sorry youve been behind your keyboard for 6 years posting losers so that give you the right to talk down to everyone. I bet you're fat, bald short and uglllllly LOL.
Its ok bro, online you're in the "hall of fame" but in the real life youre cruising backpage LOL
Do you ever post a pick/ play? or do you just put down anyone and everyone whos new? OHHHHHH im sorry youve been behind your keyboard for 6 years posting losers so that give you the right to talk down to everyone. I bet you're fat, bald short and uglllllly LOL.
Its ok bro, online you're in the "hall of fame" but in the real life youre cruising backpage LOL
LOL. Do you notice how many others feel this same thing about you? I call out fakes like you. You complain earlier about "haters" and you have the balls to bash the OP for his play.
So you are not only a cut and paste pass off as my own plays liar. You are a hypocrite too
As for the rest. Don't confuse my life with yours
Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
Quote Originally Posted by Guitarplayerguy:
Do you ever post a pick/ play? or do you just put down anyone and everyone whos new? OHHHHHH im sorry youve been behind your keyboard for 6 years posting losers so that give you the right to talk down to everyone. I bet you're fat, bald short and uglllllly LOL.
Its ok bro, online you're in the "hall of fame" but in the real life youre cruising backpage LOL
LOL. Do you notice how many others feel this same thing about you? I call out fakes like you. You complain earlier about "haters" and you have the balls to bash the OP for his play.
So you are not only a cut and paste pass off as my own plays liar. You are a hypocrite too
LOL. Do you notice how many others feel this same thing about you? I call out fakes like you. You complain earlier about "haters" and you have the balls to bash the OP for his play.
So you are not only a cut and paste pass off as my own plays liar. You are a hypocrite too
As for the rest. Don't confuse my life with yours
WMI how come you haven't been in my threads lately? I miss you!
Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:
LOL. Do you notice how many others feel this same thing about you? I call out fakes like you. You complain earlier about "haters" and you have the balls to bash the OP for his play.
So you are not only a cut and paste pass off as my own plays liar. You are a hypocrite too
As for the rest. Don't confuse my life with yours
WMI how come you haven't been in my threads lately? I miss you!
LOL. Do you notice how many others feel this same thing about you? I call out fakes like you. You complain earlier about "haters" and you have the balls to bash the OP for his play.
So you are not only a cut and paste pass off as my own plays liar. You are a hypocrite too
As for the rest. Don't confuse my life with yours
LOL yes im sure, dude you literally put down anyone and everyone who has "ROOKIE" under their avatar. Literally I've looked through your posts and about 80% are you just bashing new guys and how dumb their plats are. Also your plays are pretty bad, at least when you do post any and you're not bashing new guys.
Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:
LOL. Do you notice how many others feel this same thing about you? I call out fakes like you. You complain earlier about "haters" and you have the balls to bash the OP for his play.
So you are not only a cut and paste pass off as my own plays liar. You are a hypocrite too
As for the rest. Don't confuse my life with yours
LOL yes im sure, dude you literally put down anyone and everyone who has "ROOKIE" under their avatar. Literally I've looked through your posts and about 80% are you just bashing new guys and how dumb their plats are. Also your plays are pretty bad, at least when you do post any and you're not bashing new guys.
LOL yes im sure, dude you literally put down anyone and everyone who has "ROOKIE" under their avatar. Literally I've looked through your posts and about 80% are you just bashing new guys and how dumb their plats are. Also your plays are pretty bad, at least when you do post any and you're not bashing new guys.
LOL. I could care less about number of post Einstein. Again. and I will type real slow for you. I call out liars, like you. The cut and paste POS that tried to say the write ups were his. The guy who bashes after saying not to bash
Now I know it;s hard for you to comprehend, But try it
You are not a "rookie" You are on your fifth plus user name
Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
Quote Originally Posted by Guitarplayerguy:
LOL yes im sure, dude you literally put down anyone and everyone who has "ROOKIE" under their avatar. Literally I've looked through your posts and about 80% are you just bashing new guys and how dumb their plats are. Also your plays are pretty bad, at least when you do post any and you're not bashing new guys.
LOL. I could care less about number of post Einstein. Again. and I will type real slow for you. I call out liars, like you. The cut and paste POS that tried to say the write ups were his. The guy who bashes after saying not to bash
Now I know it;s hard for you to comprehend, But try it
You are not a "rookie" You are on your fifth plus user name
Now I'm likely going to be on Hou in this game (big mismatch in the Ds), but i'm really hoping this reasoning is a joke. The practices are going great.. that's pretty damn funny.
Well look what happened. Brock had his BEST game of the season. I told you the Texans had a GREAT week of practice and you just laughed and laughed. I'm laughing too. My account balance went UP today. Did yours?
Quote Originally Posted by Skanless1:
Now I'm likely going to be on Hou in this game (big mismatch in the Ds), but i'm really hoping this reasoning is a joke. The practices are going great.. that's pretty damn funny.
Well look what happened. Brock had his BEST game of the season. I told you the Texans had a GREAT week of practice and you just laughed and laughed. I'm laughing too. My account balance went UP today. Did yours?
You knew the OP was a t-wat when he said 'Osweiler will not win a play off game this Saturday' yet felt the need to take the points instead of the ML, I mean, If your opinion is the team you are backing wins the game, Why aren't you taking the ML? Otherwise you're going against your own opinion.
You knew the OP was a t-wat when he said 'Osweiler will not win a play off game this Saturday' yet felt the need to take the points instead of the ML, I mean, If your opinion is the team you are backing wins the game, Why aren't you taking the ML? Otherwise you're going against your own opinion.
Osweiler looked very accurate with nearly all of his throws...I wonder if the time off did him good. Presume he'll revert to form in next week's horror show.
Osweiler looked very accurate with nearly all of his throws...I wonder if the time off did him good. Presume he'll revert to form in next week's horror show.
Who's the Dope Now? Bahahaha...."Osweiller will not win!" i bet that face you made after the Texans where up 10-0 essentially in the first 5 minutes was priceless...
Everybody is a so called genius
Who's the Dope Now? Bahahaha...."Osweiller will not win!" i bet that face you made after the Texans where up 10-0 essentially in the first 5 minutes was priceless...
Honestly tho guy whats the point? Asswelier will lose to New England by 28. Was no point in even advancing the worst QB will at go out in disgraceful style vs New England. He should have saved the disgrace and just went away, like he should from the NFL
Honestly tho guy whats the point? Asswelier will lose to New England by 28. Was no point in even advancing the worst QB will at go out in disgraceful style vs New England. He should have saved the disgrace and just went away, like he should from the NFL