• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    Anyone betting Osweiler needs to have their head examined

    1234 Next Last»
    ActionMagnet
    lordbettington
    Mathwiz
    Jrod6
    WilliamMunny
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 4529
    Posts: 78
    1234 Next Last»
     
    ActionMagnet
    ActionMagnet
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 9728
    Posted: Jan. 4, 2017 - 11:45 PM ET #1

    I don't care about the Houston D or what the stats say about their defense.  I'm not that impressed, this isn't a shut down Defense and Oak has weapons.. anyway the premise of my play is - This dude Brock Osweiler will not win a damn playoff game, it's not going to happen, it's not. don't fool your selves here. And if it gets ugly early, Brandon Weedon is the backup.. 

    I know, I know Oak is starting a rookie. BUT this rookie has already been written off and has nothing to lose and everything to gain (no pressure).. on the other hand that piece of trash Assweiler has a ton of pressure to win this game and I'm fading hard..

    Oak + 4  BIG 


    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    I don't care about the Houston D or what the stats say about their defense.  I'm not that impressed, this isn't a shut down Defense and Oak has weapons.. anyway the premise of my play is - This dude Brock Osweiler will not win a damn playoff game, it's not going to happen, it's not. don't fool your selves here. And if it gets ugly early, Brandon Weedon is the backup.. 

    I know, I know Oak is starting a rookie. BUT this rookie has already been written off and has nothing to lose and everything to gain (no pressure).. on the other hand that piece of trash Assweiler has a ton of pressure to win this game and I'm fading hard..

    Oak + 4  BIG 


     
    lordbettington
    lordbettington
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 3700
    Posted: Jan. 4, 2017 - 11:48 PM ET #2

    Reply
     
    Mathwiz
    Mathwiz
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2015
    Posts: 1680
    Posted: Jan. 4, 2017 - 11:54 PM ET #3

    With all the tough talk. Why not the Raiders ML?????? Really? All this talk and you aren't taking Oakland ML? Uh, ok. You must not feel too confident then. You are saying Houston win WIN, but not cover. Uh, okay
    Reply
    With all the tough talk. Why not the Raiders ML?????? Really? All this talk and you aren't taking Oakland ML? Uh, ok. You must not feel too confident then. You are saying Houston win WIN, but not cover. Uh, okay
     
    ActionMagnet
    ActionMagnet
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 9728
    Posted: Jan. 4, 2017 - 11:59 PM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by Mathwiz:

    With all the tough talk. Why not the Raiders ML?????? Really? All this talk and you aren't taking Oakland ML? Uh, ok. You must not feel too confident then. You are saying Houston win WIN, but not cover. Uh, okay

    Because I'm smart that's why you dope.. Nothing wrong with some insurance, especially in sports.. but I'm telling you, Brock Osweiler will not win a playoff game this Saturday.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathwiz:

    With all the tough talk. Why not the Raiders ML?????? Really? All this talk and you aren't taking Oakland ML? Uh, ok. You must not feel too confident then. You are saying Houston win WIN, but not cover. Uh, okay

    Because I'm smart that's why you dope.. Nothing wrong with some insurance, especially in sports.. but I'm telling you, Brock Osweiler will not win a playoff game this Saturday.
     
    Mathwiz
    Mathwiz
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2015
    Posts: 1680
    Posted: Jan. 5, 2017 - 12:02 AM ET #5

    You say Raider QB has "no pressure". Really? No pressure? It's a playoff game,on the road, and he trying to replace DCarr. Ok, you are right. No pressure at all.
    Reply
    You say Raider QB has "no pressure". Really? No pressure? It's a playoff game,on the road, and he trying to replace DCarr. Ok, you are right. No pressure at all.
     
    Mathwiz
    Mathwiz
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2015
    Posts: 1680
    Posted: Jan. 5, 2017 - 12:03 AM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by ActionMagnet:


    Because I'm smart that's why you dope.. Nothing wrong with some insurance, especially in sports.. but I'm telling you, Brock Osweiler will not win a playoff game this Saturday.
    Why do you have to call me names? You mad bro? Grow-up. Late
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ActionMagnet:


    Because I'm smart that's why you dope.. Nothing wrong with some insurance, especially in sports.. but I'm telling you, Brock Osweiler will not win a playoff game this Saturday.
    Why do you have to call me names? You mad bro? Grow-up. Late
     
    ActionMagnet
    ActionMagnet
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 9728
    Posted: Jan. 5, 2017 - 12:06 AM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Mathwiz:

    You say Raider QB has "no pressure". Really? No pressure? It's a playoff game,on the road, and he trying to replace DCarr. Ok, you are right. No pressure at all.

    You obviously don't get it.  Go and back Osweiler in a playoff game he's expected to win & is favored in. Good luck with that. Oak has been written off by just about everyone.. Cook is gonna get it fly..
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathwiz:

    You say Raider QB has "no pressure". Really? No pressure? It's a playoff game,on the road, and he trying to replace DCarr. Ok, you are right. No pressure at all.

    You obviously don't get it.  Go and back Osweiler in a playoff game he's expected to win & is favored in. Good luck with that. Oak has been written off by just about everyone.. Cook is gonna get it fly..
     
    Mathwiz
    Mathwiz
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2015
    Posts: 1680
    Posted: Jan. 5, 2017 - 12:08 AM ET #8

    Just for the record. I live in Houston, and their practices are going great. They are actually pumped for this game. There is talk of O'Brien getting fired if they lose this game. I'm taking Houston ML, and not because I'm a Houston Homer. The aren't even my team, Dolphins are. I just watch, listen, and react. GL dude
    Reply
    Just for the record. I live in Houston, and their practices are going great. They are actually pumped for this game. There is talk of O'Brien getting fired if they lose this game. I'm taking Houston ML, and not because I'm a Houston Homer. The aren't even my team, Dolphins are. I just watch, listen, and react. GL dude
     
    Jrod6
    Jrod6
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2015
    Posts: 4252
    Posted: Jan. 5, 2017 - 12:16 AM ET #9

    I agree with the insurance aspect and taking the point beachside WHY NOT. But I don't agree with a 3rd string QB in his first playoff game on the road winning. Yes a s sweiler is doo doo. But still. With that being said if I DO lose the game I'm thinking the score will be 21-20 Houston . Nonetheless gl Sunday even tho we're on different sides 
    Reply
    I agree with the insurance aspect and taking the point beachside WHY NOT. But I don't agree with a 3rd string QB in his first playoff game on the road winning. Yes a s sweiler is doo doo. But still. With that being said if I DO lose the game I'm thinking the score will be 21-20 Houston . Nonetheless gl Sunday even tho we're on different sides 
     
    WilliamMunny
    WilliamMunny
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2005
    Posts: 4278
    Posted: Jan. 5, 2017 - 12:20 AM ET #10

    Oak plus the points may be the play but your write up stinks .. oh it stinks bad 
    Reply
    Oak plus the points may be the play but your write up stinks .. oh it stinks bad 
     
    tonyrome
    tonyrome
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 3140
    Posted: Jan. 5, 2017 - 12:21 AM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by Mathwiz:

    Just for the record. I live in Houston, and their practices are going great. They are actually pumped for this game. There is talk of O'Brien getting fired if they lose this game. I'm taking Houston ML, and not because I'm a Houston Homer. The aren't even my team, Dolphins are. I just watch, listen, and react. GL dude

    If you didn't live in Houston, would the practices still be going great?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathwiz:

    Just for the record. I live in Houston, and their practices are going great. They are actually pumped for this game. There is talk of O'Brien getting fired if they lose this game. I'm taking Houston ML, and not because I'm a Houston Homer. The aren't even my team, Dolphins are. I just watch, listen, and react. GL dude

    If you didn't live in Houston, would the practices still be going great?
     
    ActionMagnet
    ActionMagnet
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 9728
    Posted: Jan. 5, 2017 - 12:30 AM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod6:

    I agree with the insurance aspect and taking the point beachside WHY NOT. But I don't agree with a 3rd string QB in his first playoff game on the road winning. Yes a s sweiler is doo doo. But still. With that being said if I DO lose the game I'm thinking the score will be 21-20 Houston . Nonetheless gl Sunday even tho we're on different sides 
    Thanks bro, appreciate that. Good luck 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod6:

    I agree with the insurance aspect and taking the point beachside WHY NOT. But I don't agree with a 3rd string QB in his first playoff game on the road winning. Yes a s sweiler is doo doo. But still. With that being said if I DO lose the game I'm thinking the score will be 21-20 Houston . Nonetheless gl Sunday even tho we're on different sides 
    Thanks bro, appreciate that. Good luck 
     
    ActionMagnet
    ActionMagnet
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 9728
    Posted: Jan. 5, 2017 - 12:37 AM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamMunny:

    Oak plus the points may be the play but your write up stinks .. oh it stinks bad 

    Don't shoot me Eastwood.  I'm not here to stimulate your sensivity for my writing & grammar. Maybe you're in the wrong forum. My write up is spot on & will be validated on Saturday. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamMunny:

    Oak plus the points may be the play but your write up stinks .. oh it stinks bad 

    Don't shoot me Eastwood.  I'm not here to stimulate your sensivity for my writing & grammar. Maybe you're in the wrong forum. My write up is spot on & will be validated on Saturday. 
     
    Mathwiz
    Mathwiz
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2015
    Posts: 1680
    Posted: Jan. 5, 2017 - 12:40 AM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by tonyrome:


    If you didn't live in Houston, would the practices still be going great?
    I don't know dude. I wouldn't be at the practices to know if they were going great or not. If you would read my thread Einstein. You would know Houston is not my team and I'm not a Houston Homer. Do you live in Davie, FL so you could tell me how the Dolphins are looking in their practices?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyrome:


    If you didn't live in Houston, would the practices still be going great?
    I don't know dude. I wouldn't be at the practices to know if they were going great or not. If you would read my thread Einstein. You would know Houston is not my team and I'm not a Houston Homer. Do you live in Davie, FL so you could tell me how the Dolphins are looking in their practices?
     
    FD30
    FD30
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2016
    Posts: 3954
    Posted: Jan. 5, 2017 - 1:22 AM ET #15

    i like oak i can't trust anything coming from houston , but i do see it being close .
    Reply
    i like oak i can't trust anything coming from houston , but i do see it being close .
     
    midnightrambler
    midnightrambler
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 513
    Posted: Jan. 5, 2017 - 1:57 AM ET #16

    No one knows what to expect from either  team. It's OK to pass on this game, there are 3 other wild card games and the College Football Championship next Monday . Too many unknowns in this game other than it will be low  scoring . Under 36? Who knows, pass on betting  this.
    Reply
    No one knows what to expect from either  team. It's OK to pass on this game, there are 3 other wild card games and the College Football Championship next Monday . Too many unknowns in this game other than it will be low  scoring . Under 36? Who knows, pass on betting  this.
     
    TreyInventor
    TreyInventor
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2012
    Posts: 13776
    Posted: Jan. 5, 2017 - 2:07 AM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamMunny:

    Oak plus the points may be the play but your write up stinks .. oh it stinks bad 
    At least he didn't just do a thread saying ... Oak +3.5 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamMunny:

    Oak plus the points may be the play but your write up stinks .. oh it stinks bad 
    At least he didn't just do a thread saying ... Oak +3.5 
     
    gambling-devil
    gambling-devil
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 18584
    Posted: Jan. 5, 2017 - 2:12 AM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by TreyInventor:

    At least he didn't just do a thread saying ... Oak +3.5 

    Do you need the thread with write up or a thread that give you the right pick

    Every day out of the red is a big win.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TreyInventor:

    At least he didn't just do a thread saying ... Oak +3.5 

    Do you need the thread with write up or a thread that give you the right pick

     
    Celtics33
    Celtics33
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 231
    Posted: Jan. 5, 2017 - 7:55 AM ET #19

    Do you honestly think Cook is going into this game thinking I have nothing to lose?  The kids getting thrown into the playoffs, essentially thrown to the wolves.  His head will be spinning with what the Houston defense will be throwing at him.
    Reply
    Do you honestly think Cook is going into this game thinking I have nothing to lose?  The kids getting thrown into the playoffs, essentially thrown to the wolves.  His head will be spinning with what the Houston defense will be throwing at him.
     
    JoeyMargs
    JoeyMargs
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 535
    Posted: Jan. 5, 2017 - 9:23 AM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by ActionMagnet:

    I don't care about the Houston D or what the stats say about their defense.  I'm not that impressed, this isn't a shut down Defense and Oak has weapons.. anyway the premise of my play is - This dude Brock Osweiler will not win a damn playoff game, it's not going to happen, it's not. don't fool your selves here. And if it gets ugly early, Brandon Weedon is the backup.. 

    I know, I know Oak is starting a rookie. BUT this rookie has already been written off and has nothing to lose and everything to gain (no pressure).. on the other hand that piece of trash Assweiler has a ton of pressure to win this game and I'm fading hard..

    Oak + 4  BIG 




    Completely agree. Sure Houston may win this game, but anyone that thinks Houstons D is legit will see that idea be squished When they go into New England and play a real offense not a 3rd string and get shutout AGAIN. 

    The Texans are an overrated team with the worst quarterback in the NFL only second to Case Keenum.

    Oakland ML and +4 here BOL too all
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ActionMagnet:

    I don't care about the Houston D or what the stats say about their defense.  I'm not that impressed, this isn't a shut down Defense and Oak has weapons.. anyway the premise of my play is - This dude Brock Osweiler will not win a damn playoff game, it's not going to happen, it's not. don't fool your selves here. And if it gets ugly early, Brandon Weedon is the backup.. 

    I know, I know Oak is starting a rookie. BUT this rookie has already been written off and has nothing to lose and everything to gain (no pressure).. on the other hand that piece of trash Assweiler has a ton of pressure to win this game and I'm fading hard..

    Oak + 4  BIG 




    Completely agree. Sure Houston may win this game, but anyone that thinks Houstons D is legit will see that idea be squished When they go into New England and play a real offense not a 3rd string and get shutout AGAIN. 

    The Texans are an overrated team with the worst quarterback in the NFL only second to Case Keenum.

    Oakland ML and +4 here BOL too all
     
    Celtics33
    Celtics33
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 231
    Posted: Jan. 5, 2017 - 9:43 AM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyMargs:



    Completely agree. Sure Houston may win this game, but anyone that thinks Houstons D is legit will see that idea be squished When they go into New England and play a real offense not a 3rd string and get shutout AGAIN. 

    The Texans are an overrated team with the worst quarterback in the NFL only second to Case Keenum.

    Oakland ML and +4 here BOL too all

    So what in your opinion gives Oakland the edge here to play the moneyline?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyMargs:



    Completely agree. Sure Houston may win this game, but anyone that thinks Houstons D is legit will see that idea be squished When they go into New England and play a real offense not a 3rd string and get shutout AGAIN. 

    The Texans are an overrated team with the worst quarterback in the NFL only second to Case Keenum.

    Oakland ML and +4 here BOL too all

    So what in your opinion gives Oakland the edge here to play the moneyline?
     
    Gavinnick
    Gavinnick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 8993
    Posted: Jan. 5, 2017 - 9:51 AM ET #22

     Seriously you need to get checked out lol 
    Reply
     Seriously you need to get checked out lol 
     
    JoeyMargs
    JoeyMargs
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 535
    Posted: Jan. 5, 2017 - 10:20 AM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by Celtics33:


    So what in your opinion gives Oakland the edge here to play the moneyline?

    I think that Oakland has what it takes to win a likely 20-17 game, they have the offensive weapons to win. Assweiller is in the bottom rankings for everything QB related in the NFL. 

    He doesn't even take advantage of Hopkins, They were shutout last year in the playoffs and Hoyer threw 5 picks. I think that this will likely be the same outcome of a one and done not shutout. 

    I am mainly taking the ML because I think they have the ability to win. It is a very small play but I will be making a play on the spread as I think that the raiders, who play well on the road will be able to score some points on this overrated Texans D 

    Assweiller will throw a pick when they need him not too most and lose the game for him. Hopefully OBrian gets canned
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtics33:


    So what in your opinion gives Oakland the edge here to play the moneyline?

    I think that Oakland has what it takes to win a likely 20-17 game, they have the offensive weapons to win. Assweiller is in the bottom rankings for everything QB related in the NFL. 

    He doesn't even take advantage of Hopkins, They were shutout last year in the playoffs and Hoyer threw 5 picks. I think that this will likely be the same outcome of a one and done not shutout. 

    I am mainly taking the ML because I think they have the ability to win. It is a very small play but I will be making a play on the spread as I think that the raiders, who play well on the road will be able to score some points on this overrated Texans D 

    Assweiller will throw a pick when they need him not too most and lose the game for him. Hopefully OBrian gets canned
     
    Celtics33
    Celtics33
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 231
    Posted: Jan. 5, 2017 - 12:35 PM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyMargs:


    I think that Oakland has what it takes to win a likely 20-17 game, they have the offensive weapons to win. Assweiller is in the bottom rankings for everything QB related in the NFL. 

    He doesn't even take advantage of Hopkins, They were shutout last year in the playoffs and Hoyer threw 5 picks. I think that this will likely be the same outcome of a one and done not shutout. 

    I am mainly taking the ML because I think they have the ability to win. It is a very small play but I will be making a play on the spread as I think that the raiders, who play well on the road will be able to score some points on this overrated Texans D 

    Assweiller will throw a pick when they need him not too most and lose the game for him. Hopefully OBrian gets canned

    I can see where you're coming from but I have zero reason to believe that Connor Cook will go out and win a playoff game on the road.  Osweiller is terrible but all he has to do is manage the game and not turn the ball over.  Texans will force Cook to beat them, that won't happen.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyMargs:


    I think that Oakland has what it takes to win a likely 20-17 game, they have the offensive weapons to win. Assweiller is in the bottom rankings for everything QB related in the NFL. 

    He doesn't even take advantage of Hopkins, They were shutout last year in the playoffs and Hoyer threw 5 picks. I think that this will likely be the same outcome of a one and done not shutout. 

    I am mainly taking the ML because I think they have the ability to win. It is a very small play but I will be making a play on the spread as I think that the raiders, who play well on the road will be able to score some points on this overrated Texans D 

    Assweiller will throw a pick when they need him not too most and lose the game for him. Hopefully OBrian gets canned

    I can see where you're coming from but I have zero reason to believe that Connor Cook will go out and win a playoff game on the road.  Osweiller is terrible but all he has to do is manage the game and not turn the ball over.  Texans will force Cook to beat them, that won't happen.

     
     
    lancer89074
    lancer89074
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 9634
    Posted: Jan. 5, 2017 - 12:38 PM ET #25

    I hear that the practices in Miami are going great in the sunshine and the unusually warm summer like temps but the Dolphins will be playing in 15 degree weather in Blitzburgh and will get their rear ends handed to them just the same. 
    Reply
    I hear that the practices in Miami are going great in the sunshine and the unusually warm summer like temps but the Dolphins will be playing in 15 degree weather in Blitzburgh and will get their rear ends handed to them just the same. 
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    1234 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,670
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,274
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,042
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,721
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,432
    • MLB Playoffs 5,312
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,320
    • NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 8,851
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,289
    • Week 5 Money 11,131

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.