And, now you bang the Giants
Giants were -3 at home vs. Tenn and got pummeled. I understand what you guys are saying, but they're going to lay 3 again against a better team? Hard to see. I'm going to more like -2/2.5/ML -125. Something like that.
They also got a ton of yards, like 380 for Manning through the air. And I bet the Titans there, but they are a way better team than Chicago, who IMO should be 1-2 or 0-3 and is the flukiest 3-0 team I have ever seen, so it is time to take advantage of that fact.
I say exploit this fluke record for all it is worth because Chicago is going down and IMHO will still struggle to make the playoffs even being spotted three games.
Giants were -3 at home vs. Tenn and got pummeled. I understand what you guys are saying, but they're going to lay 3 again against a better team? Hard to see. I'm going to more like -2/2.5/ML -125. Something like that.
They also got a ton of yards, like 380 for Manning through the air. And I bet the Titans there, but they are a way better team than Chicago, who IMO should be 1-2 or 0-3 and is the flukiest 3-0 team I have ever seen, so it is time to take advantage of that fact.
I say exploit this fluke record for all it is worth because Chicago is going down and IMHO will still struggle to make the playoffs even being spotted three games.
yep, and this totally fluke 3-0 record the refs and faves helped Chicago get will now force the books to put out a short line on New York. Loving that.
yep, and this totally fluke 3-0 record the refs and faves helped Chicago get will now force the books to put out a short line on New York. Loving that.
dont do it BP...
dont do it BP...
I'm With You On Giants Sunday And GB Will Win Also Along With Minnie So The North Will All Be 3-1 And The Lions Will Be Dead Last Like Usual. In NFL We TRUST
I'm With You On Giants Sunday And GB Will Win Also Along With Minnie So The North Will All Be 3-1 And The Lions Will Be Dead Last Like Usual. In NFL We TRUST
Bears just beat what some people thought to be the best team in the NFL in the pack. I'd stay away from betting against chicago with the fairy dust they seem to be playing with, and fade the G-men in most other games until they turn some shit around and prove something.
IMO, I don't bet on what I think teams are GOING to become, but rather what they've shown thus far.
niners, giants, bills, cards--FADE EM UNTIL THEY HAVE NO VALUE AT ALL
Bears just beat what some people thought to be the best team in the NFL in the pack. I'd stay away from betting against chicago with the fairy dust they seem to be playing with, and fade the G-men in most other games until they turn some shit around and prove something.
IMO, I don't bet on what I think teams are GOING to become, but rather what they've shown thus far.
niners, giants, bills, cards--FADE EM UNTIL THEY HAVE NO VALUE AT ALL
Also agree with Stuckey on the -3 line
Also agree with Stuckey on the -3 line
How could you put your hard-earned money on a team melting down? They have no run game, I don't care about the x-headed monster in the running game. They can't control the clock, the blitz might send Eli to the hospital.
Bears just beat what some people thought to be the best team in the NFL in the pack. I'd stay away from betting against chicago with the fairy dust they seem to be playing with, and fade the G-men in most other games until they turn some shit around and prove something.
IMO, I don't bet on what I think teams are GOING to become, but rather what they've shown thus far.
niners, giants, bills, cards--FADE EM UNTIL THEY HAVE NO VALUE AT ALL
Couldnt agree more here...why are you guys bitching the Bears got lucky??Cause GB got a ton of penalties?Isnt that what they do..#1 in the league last season...were those not penalties...dirty hits,holds,pass intf...they all looked legit to me...lets not forget they missed a FG and went for it on 4th and goal and it was dropped...
How could you put your hard-earned money on a team melting down? They have no run game, I don't care about the x-headed monster in the running game. They can't control the clock, the blitz might send Eli to the hospital.
Bears just beat what some people thought to be the best team in the NFL in the pack. I'd stay away from betting against chicago with the fairy dust they seem to be playing with, and fade the G-men in most other games until they turn some shit around and prove something.
IMO, I don't bet on what I think teams are GOING to become, but rather what they've shown thus far.
niners, giants, bills, cards--FADE EM UNTIL THEY HAVE NO VALUE AT ALL
Couldnt agree more here...why are you guys bitching the Bears got lucky??Cause GB got a ton of penalties?Isnt that what they do..#1 in the league last season...were those not penalties...dirty hits,holds,pass intf...they all looked legit to me...lets not forget they missed a FG and went for it on 4th and goal and it was dropped...
How could you put your hard-earned money on a team melting down? They have no run game, I don't care about the x-headed monster in the running game. They can't control the clock, the blitz might send Eli to the hospital.
Bears just beat what some people thought to be the best team in the NFL in the pack. I'd stay away from betting against chicago with the fairy dust they seem to be playing with, and fade the G-men in most other games until they turn some shit around and prove something.
IMO, I don't bet on what I think teams are GOING to become, but rather what they've shown thus far.
niners, giants, bills, cards--FADE EM UNTIL THEY HAVE NO VALUE AT ALL
Yeah, what he said.
How could you put your hard-earned money on a team melting down? They have no run game, I don't care about the x-headed monster in the running game. They can't control the clock, the blitz might send Eli to the hospital.
Bears just beat what some people thought to be the best team in the NFL in the pack. I'd stay away from betting against chicago with the fairy dust they seem to be playing with, and fade the G-men in most other games until they turn some shit around and prove something.
IMO, I don't bet on what I think teams are GOING to become, but rather what they've shown thus far.
niners, giants, bills, cards--FADE EM UNTIL THEY HAVE NO VALUE AT ALL
Yeah, what he said.
Chicago ML ![]()
--- think Broncos early last season ---
Chicago ML ![]()
--- think Broncos early last season ---
I see nothing at Greek/cris/pinny....nobody beats those books to a line. Who has it?
I see nothing at Greek/cris/pinny....nobody beats those books to a line. Who has it?
You guys really think NYG -3-120 is a good value?
I wouldn't bang the giants if they were passed out on GHB
You guys really think NYG -3-120 is a good value?
I wouldn't bang the giants if they were passed out on GHB
I agree Bears very over rated. I just can't bet a lot on that Giants team. Turnover machine Eli and that D fense.
Guess you have not watched too many Games then. Eli has what 6-7 INT 4-5 were right off the hands of the WRs not his fault lack of concentration from the WR. Not saying I am playing the Gmen still have not seen a line but just stating a fact about Eli
I agree Bears very over rated. I just can't bet a lot on that Giants team. Turnover machine Eli and that D fense.
Guess you have not watched too many Games then. Eli has what 6-7 INT 4-5 were right off the hands of the WRs not his fault lack of concentration from the WR. Not saying I am playing the Gmen still have not seen a line but just stating a fact about Eli
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,247
- Thursday 10/01/2026 753
- PART DEUX 204
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,991
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,100
- Cleveland Bettors 2,557
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,202
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,113
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,917
- Happening just recently . . . 36,841
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
