I don't think the Bears are that overrated. I'm just speaking to this situational spot. Huuuge home win on Monday night against rival in a close one now you go to NY on a short week playing a Giants team that was just embarrassed at home. Giants should be able to move the ball here.
Giants -3 is what I want and will probably get since Bears are 2-1 and Giants have looked bad. Remember this is the NFL. You are never as bad or as good as ppl think.
I don't think the Bears are that overrated. I'm just speaking to this situational spot. Huuuge home win on Monday night against rival in a close one now you go to NY on a short week playing a Giants team that was just embarrassed at home. Giants should be able to move the ball here.
Giants -3 is what I want and will probably get since Bears are 2-1 and Giants have looked bad. Remember this is the NFL. You are never as bad or as good as ppl think.
I would love to bet you my entire bankroll that the Giants are not a home dog in this game.
it's too late line already opened up at -3.5 a team thats 1-2 is laying points to an undefeated team. lol sometimes i wonder about those oddsmakers. its -3 now.
Quote Originally Posted by rangerz2478:
I would love to bet you my entire bankroll that the Giants are not a home dog in this game.
it's too late line already opened up at -3.5 a team thats 1-2 is laying points to an undefeated team. lol sometimes i wonder about those oddsmakers. its -3 now.
I don't think the Bears are that overrated. I'm just speaking to this situational spot. Huuuge home win on Monday night against rival in a close one now you go to NY on a short week playing a Giants team that was just embarrassed at home. Giants should be able to move the ball here.
Giants -3 is what I want and will probably get since Bears are 2-1 and Giants have looked bad. Remember this is the NFL. You are never as bad or as good as ppl think.
Bears 2-1
Quote Originally Posted by Stuckey:
I don't think the Bears are that overrated. I'm just speaking to this situational spot. Huuuge home win on Monday night against rival in a close one now you go to NY on a short week playing a Giants team that was just embarrassed at home. Giants should be able to move the ball here.
Giants -3 is what I want and will probably get since Bears are 2-1 and Giants have looked bad. Remember this is the NFL. You are never as bad or as good as ppl think.
I'm With You On Giants Sunday And GB Will Win Also Along With Minnie So The North Will All Be 3-1 And The Lions Will Be Dead Last Like Usual. In NFL We TRUST
I'm With You On Giants Sunday And GB Will Win Also Along With Minnie So The North Will All Be 3-1 And The Lions Will Be Dead Last Like Usual. In NFL We TRUST