WTF Lebron
i like when he gets pissed....that way I know he is hungry....
I hope he cried for an hour after the game......not sure why the fuck people care when these guys get pissed when they lose....
half the fucks out there are just there for a paychecks....we need more guys that are going to cry.
i like when he gets pissed....that way I know he is hungry....
I hope he cried for an hour after the game......not sure why the fuck people care when these guys get pissed when they lose....
half the fucks out there are just there for a paychecks....we need more guys that are going to cry.
He is a bad loser.
Can't wait when this happens again in the playoffs.
who's going to beat them in the playoffs....Kobe and his sore box...
He is a bad loser.
Can't wait when this happens again in the playoffs.
who's going to beat them in the playoffs....Kobe and his sore box...
He shows genuine emotion and in professional sports not many show their competitiveness like they used to.
So go ahead and make fun of him for whatever reason. You have the right but it really shows your lack of appreciation for a phenomenal player.
He shows genuine emotion and in professional sports not many show their competitiveness like they used to.
So go ahead and make fun of him for whatever reason. You have the right but it really shows your lack of appreciation for a phenomenal player.
i like when he gets pissed....that way I know he is hungry....
I hope he cried for an hour after the game......not sure why the fuck people care when these guys get pissed when they lose....
half the fucks out there are just there for a paychecks....we need more guys that are going to cry.
Nothing wrong with a man crying. I will admit that there are times that I cry and the females actually find it cute and show me that loving
i like when he gets pissed....that way I know he is hungry....
I hope he cried for an hour after the game......not sure why the fuck people care when these guys get pissed when they lose....
half the fucks out there are just there for a paychecks....we need more guys that are going to cry.
Nothing wrong with a man crying. I will admit that there are times that I cry and the females actually find it cute and show me that loving
Nothing wrong with a man crying. I will admit that there are times that I cry and the females actually find it cute and show me that loving
i'm sure you played sports growing up....if you are competitive and just played for 53 minutes and scored atriple double with 40 +, watched shaq go 0-6 at the line, watched you team shoot 50% at the line total and you missesd a3 at the buzzer you'd run off the court pissed and upset.....I wouldn't talk to a soul....and I am dead serious that is the kind of player I want on my team
Nothing wrong with a man crying. I will admit that there are times that I cry and the females actually find it cute and show me that loving
i'm sure you played sports growing up....if you are competitive and just played for 53 minutes and scored atriple double with 40 +, watched shaq go 0-6 at the line, watched you team shoot 50% at the line total and you missesd a3 at the buzzer you'd run off the court pissed and upset.....I wouldn't talk to a soul....and I am dead serious that is the kind of player I want on my team
i'm sure you played sports growing up....if you are competitive and just played for 53 minutes and scored atriple double with 40 +, watched shaq go 0-6 at the line, watched you team shoot 50% at the line total and you missesd a3 at the buzzer you'd run off the court pissed and upset.....I wouldn't talk to a soul....and I am dead serious that is the kind of player I want on my team
That is correct and I can understand where ur coming from now.![]()
i'm sure you played sports growing up....if you are competitive and just played for 53 minutes and scored atriple double with 40 +, watched shaq go 0-6 at the line, watched you team shoot 50% at the line total and you missesd a3 at the buzzer you'd run off the court pissed and upset.....I wouldn't talk to a soul....and I am dead serious that is the kind of player I want on my team
That is correct and I can understand where ur coming from now.![]()
who's going to beat them in the playoffs....Kobe and his sore box...
Somehow I kept reading this same question all over in last year's playoffs.
who's going to beat them in the playoffs....Kobe and his sore box...
Somehow I kept reading this same question all over in last year's playoffs.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 451,570
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 632
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,211
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,014
- PART DEUX 174
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 5,348
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,479
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,774
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,643
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 594
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
