Does anyone know any sites where I can bet on the NBA HORSE tournament semifinals on Thursday?
Where to bet on NBA Horse Tournament
I don't think any book would take action on this.
Will be interesting if Lavine does some athletic shots Quigley physically can't do - tap backboard, etc. If it were just shooting, Quigley would beat him.
Conley is going to be tough to beat - he is ambidextrous so his offhand shots are a nice weapon. But Lavine can beat everyone if they allow him to do athletic layups like he did vs Pierce.
I don't think any book would take action on this.
Will be interesting if Lavine does some athletic shots Quigley physically can't do - tap backboard, etc. If it were just shooting, Quigley would beat him.
Conley is going to be tough to beat - he is ambidextrous so his offhand shots are a nice weapon. But Lavine can beat everyone if they allow him to do athletic layups like he did vs Pierce.
I don't think any book would take action on this. Will be interesting if Lavine does some athletic shots Quigley physically can't do - tap backboard, etc. If it were just shooting, Quigley would beat him. Conley is going to be tough to beat - he is ambidextrous so his offhand shots are a nice weapon. But Lavine can beat everyone if they allow him to do athletic layups like he did vs Pierce.
![]()
I don't think any book would take action on this. Will be interesting if Lavine does some athletic shots Quigley physically can't do - tap backboard, etc. If it were just shooting, Quigley would beat him. Conley is going to be tough to beat - he is ambidextrous so his offhand shots are a nice weapon. But Lavine can beat everyone if they allow him to do athletic layups like he did vs Pierce.
![]()
I was too young to gamble then but my first bet ever, I put my entire $25 free play on Alabama -35 against Tennessee. Full expected Tennessee to be unable to make it past midfield but I started sweating bullets when they got a pick 6. Then some freshman named Tua Tagovailoa came in and started throwing darts all over the place. Bama covered by 3.
I was too young to gamble then but my first bet ever, I put my entire $25 free play on Alabama -35 against Tennessee. Full expected Tennessee to be unable to make it past midfield but I started sweating bullets when they got a pick 6. Then some freshman named Tua Tagovailoa came in and started throwing darts all over the place. Bama covered by 3.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,962
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,205
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 615
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,842
- PART DEUX 298
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,011
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,478
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 3,723
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,618
- the whole problem is knowingly spreading false info to vulnerable people 21,192
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
