But your wrong. I said many times before I like to see people make money. And I never bashed any of you guys.
BOL
As far as that goes your right, and you seem the tamest out of all the PB crew, If you guys were smart you would of got in on this and made some good money, but your compadres decided to try and make me look bad, but not the right way at all.. As human beings we all should have respect for our fellow man, because without that you have nothing but NO respect for yourself, and thats how you judge the character of a real man, so to me they are just children, im too fucking old for this childish shit, just trying to ahve a little fun and get away from life in general for a little while thats all . If you are in your late 20's as I guess you all are? and your still acting like children on the internet, then later in life youll look back and wish you never did..GL with everything and in life..
Quote Originally Posted by Kurshka:
OK
But your wrong. I said many times before I like to see people make money. And I never bashed any of you guys.
BOL
As far as that goes your right, and you seem the tamest out of all the PB crew, If you guys were smart you would of got in on this and made some good money, but your compadres decided to try and make me look bad, but not the right way at all.. As human beings we all should have respect for our fellow man, because without that you have nothing but NO respect for yourself, and thats how you judge the character of a real man, so to me they are just children, im too fucking old for this childish shit, just trying to ahve a little fun and get away from life in general for a little while thats all . If you are in your late 20's as I guess you all are? and your still acting like children on the internet, then later in life youll look back and wish you never did..GL with everything and in life..
HMMM...I KNOW EVERYONE IS POUNDING THE KINGS BUT MINE MOVED TO -2
HERE IS SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT.... UTAH DOWN BY 1 AT THE HALF. UTAH, 2ND HALF IN MY BOOK IS -2 +108 BUT U CAN TAKE THEM 2ND HALF ML AT -125. IF U TAKE THEM AT -2 THEY HAVE TO WIN GAME BY 2 PTS. IF U TAKE ML THEY ONLY HAVE TO WIN GAME BY ONE PT. WHAT WOULD YOU GUYS DO? HAHA FUCKING VEGAS SCREWING WITH OUR HEADS.
Quote Originally Posted by humbleness1235:
HMMM...I KNOW EVERYONE IS POUNDING THE KINGS BUT MINE MOVED TO -2
HERE IS SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT.... UTAH DOWN BY 1 AT THE HALF. UTAH, 2ND HALF IN MY BOOK IS -2 +108 BUT U CAN TAKE THEM 2ND HALF ML AT -125. IF U TAKE THEM AT -2 THEY HAVE TO WIN GAME BY 2 PTS. IF U TAKE ML THEY ONLY HAVE TO WIN GAME BY ONE PT. WHAT WOULD YOU GUYS DO? HAHA FUCKING VEGAS SCREWING WITH OUR HEADS.