somehow i still seem to be down lol...2nd halves kinda hurt tonite...espec that Iona one...and the Kans total...stung. But hoping for some late nite good faith to pick most of it back up
somehow i still seem to be down lol...2nd halves kinda hurt tonite...espec that Iona one...and the Kans total...stung. But hoping for some late nite good faith to pick most of it back up
Tin, guys came after you because you were causing them to investigate your plays and units, nobody came here to try to make you lose, I sure am not like that and only one person maybe did that, but I said to you in the box the way I feel, not 2 faced man just real life, I came here to say hi like you said to me when I came back here, by the way we are not in our 20's. All I want is your thread to be true and honest and if a guy asks you why or what book had that line. tell him, if not it raises suspicion, good night. Sammy.
Tin, guys came after you because you were causing them to investigate your plays and units, nobody came here to try to make you lose, I sure am not like that and only one person maybe did that, but I said to you in the box the way I feel, not 2 faced man just real life, I came here to say hi like you said to me when I came back here, by the way we are not in our 20's. All I want is your thread to be true and honest and if a guy asks you why or what book had that line. tell him, if not it raises suspicion, good night. Sammy.
Tin, guys came after you because you were causing them to investigate your plays and units, nobody came here to try to make you lose, I sure am not like that and only one person maybe did that, but I said to you in the box the way I feel, not 2 faced man just real life, I came here to say hi like you said to me when I came back here, by the way we are not in our 20's. All I want is your thread to be true and honest and if a guy asks you why or what book had that line. tell him, if not it raises suspicion, good night. Sammy.
SLAM BAM SAM..HE DOES NOT HAVE TO TELL ANYONE WHAT BOOK HE GETS HIS LINES AT...HE IS PROTECTING HIMSELF BY DOING SO...DO YOU NOT THINK THEY ARE ON HERE LOOKING FOR THAT!! ANYWAYS...GL IF YOU DECIDE TO EVER BET AGAIN..I USED TO LIKE READING YOUR CRAZY WRITEUPS IF IT REALLY IS YOU
Quote Originally Posted by leeboy:
Tin, guys came after you because you were causing them to investigate your plays and units, nobody came here to try to make you lose, I sure am not like that and only one person maybe did that, but I said to you in the box the way I feel, not 2 faced man just real life, I came here to say hi like you said to me when I came back here, by the way we are not in our 20's. All I want is your thread to be true and honest and if a guy asks you why or what book had that line. tell him, if not it raises suspicion, good night. Sammy.
SLAM BAM SAM..HE DOES NOT HAVE TO TELL ANYONE WHAT BOOK HE GETS HIS LINES AT...HE IS PROTECTING HIMSELF BY DOING SO...DO YOU NOT THINK THEY ARE ON HERE LOOKING FOR THAT!! ANYWAYS...GL IF YOU DECIDE TO EVER BET AGAIN..I USED TO LIKE READING YOUR CRAZY WRITEUPS IF IT REALLY IS YOU
woulda loved to be down one unit lol..backin Humbles plays wiped me out last nite, down like 11 units instead. Sheesh. Oh well, i know the better days are ahead...good luck this week
woulda loved to be down one unit lol..backin Humbles plays wiped me out last nite, down like 11 units instead. Sheesh. Oh well, i know the better days are ahead...good luck this week