Hey Humble, I came here to say whats up to you, and we talked then I said hi to Tin, no big deal in my book, I am Sammy and I wanted to stop by, I am not a basher by nature, and if we argued in the box...
then thats cool as well, i never talk about a guy in his thread, you weren't here Humble but I went through that before Tin was a star here, good nite guys and hope you all have a blessed night. ![]()
Tins Qtrs YTD 771-613-46 PLUS 465.98 UNITS
Hey Humble, I came here to say whats up to you, and we talked then I said hi to Tin, no big deal in my book, I am Sammy and I wanted to stop by, I am not a basher by nature, and if we argued in the box...
then thats cool as well, i never talk about a guy in his thread, you weren't here Humble but I went through that before Tin was a star here, good nite guys and hope you all have a blessed night. ![]()
RECAP:
8-6 Plus 10.8 Units
pending
Under 155.5 full game Kansas/Mizzou 10 units
Jax St -.5 full game 10 units
Rockets + 5.5 full game 5 units
Over 55 1st qtr Suns/Warriors 5 units
Bulls - 1.5 full game 5 units
Over 219 full game Suns/Warriors..5 units.
RECAP:
8-6 Plus 10.8 Units
pending
Under 155.5 full game Kansas/Mizzou 10 units
Jax St -.5 full game 10 units
Rockets + 5.5 full game 5 units
Over 55 1st qtr Suns/Warriors 5 units
Bulls - 1.5 full game 5 units
Over 219 full game Suns/Warriors..5 units.
Tin has a man crush.. check that pic, Whooo! Yuk!!
Tin has a man crush.. check that pic, Whooo! Yuk!!
Tin has a man crush.. check that pic, Whooo! Yuk!!
Tin has a man crush.. check that pic, Whooo! Yuk!!
COME ON GUYS...JUST LEAVE THE THREAD ALONE...WE ALL KNOW YOU DONT LIKE TIN AND THINK HE IS FAKE...YOU DONT HAVE TO PUT ON A SHOW...JUST PLEASE LEAVE
OK ![]()
But your wrong. I said many times before I like to see people make money. And I never bashed any of you guys.
BOL![]()
COME ON GUYS...JUST LEAVE THE THREAD ALONE...WE ALL KNOW YOU DONT LIKE TIN AND THINK HE IS FAKE...YOU DONT HAVE TO PUT ON A SHOW...JUST PLEASE LEAVE
OK ![]()
But your wrong. I said many times before I like to see people make money. And I never bashed any of you guys.
BOL![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
