LC, please tell me you have a 5unit coming in hot tomorrow.
Yep
Yep! Hit it for nearly 2k ![]()
If you have 5dimes, I highly recommend opening one. I've found the most success doing 10 teamers and avoiding road dogs
Yep! Hit it for nearly 2k ![]()
If you have 5dimes, I highly recommend opening one. I've found the most success doing 10 teamers and avoiding road dogs
Good luck! Here was mine
| 240546196 | 4/25/14 10:50pm | $1,700.00 | $6,884.40 | Wager Won | 239612316-1 | $250.00 | $1,887.50 | Win | 10 Team Teaser (ties push) Teaser tp 10fb & 7bk | |
| Win | 4/20/14 1:05pm NBA Basketball 710 San Antonio Spurs -2 * vs Dallas Mavericks | |||||||||
| Win | 4/20/14 3:30pm NBA Basketball 711 Charlotte Bobcats +17 * vs Miami Heat | |||||||||
| Win | 4/20/14 7:05pm NBA Basketball 713 Washington Wizards +11½ * vs Chicago Bulls | |||||||||
| Win | 4/20/14 9:35pm NBA Basketball 715 Portland Trailblazers +12½ * vs Houston Rockets | |||||||||
| Win | 4/21/14 8:00pm NBA Basketball 717 Memphis Grizzlies +14 * vs Oklahoma City Thunder | |||||||||
| Win | 4/21/14 10:35pm NBA Basketball 720 Los Angeles Clippers -1 * vs Golden State Warriors | |||||||||
| Cancelled | 4/22/14 9:35pm NBA Basketball 726 Chicago Bulls +2 * vs Washington Wizards | |||||||||
| Win | 4/23/14 8:05pm NBA Basketball 729 Dallas Mavericks +15 * vs San Antonio Spurs | |||||||||
| Win | 4/25/14 8:05pm NBA Basketball 741 Chicago Bulls +10 * vs Washington Wizards | |||||||||
| Win | 4/24/14 8:00pm NBA Basketball 736 Memphis Grizzlies +9 * vs Oklahoma City Thunder | |||||||||
Good luck! Here was mine
| 240546196 | 4/25/14 10:50pm | $1,700.00 | $6,884.40 | Wager Won | 239612316-1 | $250.00 | $1,887.50 | Win | 10 Team Teaser (ties push) Teaser tp 10fb & 7bk | |
| Win | 4/20/14 1:05pm NBA Basketball 710 San Antonio Spurs -2 * vs Dallas Mavericks | |||||||||
| Win | 4/20/14 3:30pm NBA Basketball 711 Charlotte Bobcats +17 * vs Miami Heat | |||||||||
| Win | 4/20/14 7:05pm NBA Basketball 713 Washington Wizards +11½ * vs Chicago Bulls | |||||||||
| Win | 4/20/14 9:35pm NBA Basketball 715 Portland Trailblazers +12½ * vs Houston Rockets | |||||||||
| Win | 4/21/14 8:00pm NBA Basketball 717 Memphis Grizzlies +14 * vs Oklahoma City Thunder | |||||||||
| Win | 4/21/14 10:35pm NBA Basketball 720 Los Angeles Clippers -1 * vs Golden State Warriors | |||||||||
| Cancelled | 4/22/14 9:35pm NBA Basketball 726 Chicago Bulls +2 * vs Washington Wizards | |||||||||
| Win | 4/23/14 8:05pm NBA Basketball 729 Dallas Mavericks +15 * vs San Antonio Spurs | |||||||||
| Win | 4/25/14 8:05pm NBA Basketball 741 Chicago Bulls +10 * vs Washington Wizards | |||||||||
| Win | 4/24/14 8:00pm NBA Basketball 736 Memphis Grizzlies +9 * vs Oklahoma City Thunder | |||||||||
Most people would say to never cross 0 on a tease as you lose lots of value and I agree. I rarely ever do so. With that being said Spurs bounceback game could come tonight so if you feel they win, then tease them instead. I wanted to play Mavs +4 when I woke up this morning but something just doesn't feel right. Mavs are 3-0 ATS in this series and are given +4.5 as home dogs? I felt better teasing it.
Most people would say to never cross 0 on a tease as you lose lots of value and I agree. I rarely ever do so. With that being said Spurs bounceback game could come tonight so if you feel they win, then tease them instead. I wanted to play Mavs +4 when I woke up this morning but something just doesn't feel right. Mavs are 3-0 ATS in this series and are given +4.5 as home dogs? I felt better teasing it.
apparently i have 2 different accounts for covers. my home labtop must have other acct username,password saved. anyways, when i saw Romo courtside i knew his powers of mush would overcome the mavs. they almost pulled it out though. love their heart.
I was looking over NFL futures last night and came across the cowboys and immediately thought, no way with Romo despite all that talent. hes more interested in playing golf in offseason and playing sub mediocre in playoffs if they ever make it again while hes under center.
apparently i have 2 different accounts for covers. my home labtop must have other acct username,password saved. anyways, when i saw Romo courtside i knew his powers of mush would overcome the mavs. they almost pulled it out though. love their heart.
I was looking over NFL futures last night and came across the cowboys and immediately thought, no way with Romo despite all that talent. hes more interested in playing golf in offseason and playing sub mediocre in playoffs if they ever make it again while hes under center.
