$$$$over everything but be awake

Participants:
Views: 12599

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

aye thoui post a few picks but I guess I will start today

advice manage ya accounts and $$$. gamble responsible 

and stay away from this world wide vaccinations.  coronavirus is not real but the work of the devil is.

it took them less than 2 month to make coronavirus vaccine...yet they haven't made any vaccine for cancer or diabetes 

....NBA

denver +3.5

denver str8

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

take your meds

clippers ML, 2 units

Rob the bookie blind

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

Lot of evil in this world brodie, be careful who you listen too or trust. That said I’m on clippers ml but I wish you luck.

merry Christmas 

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

Dallas 4th qt -110

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

Sunday dec 27 NBA pick

Dallas +5

Brooklyn-10.5 & under 230

prob bet -18.5

Orland +2.5 (bought 1.5 point)

Orland vs was under 229.5

nee Orleans-5.5 & under 228.5

prob bet new Orleans-10.5 

Boston 

Phoenix-3

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #6

Orlando-5

Orlando str8

Charlotte +8

Charlotte str8

atl-7

atl str8

mia-9

Miami str8

Indian +3 bought 1.5

Sacramento king str8

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #7

atl & under 232 5

atl-6

.  prob bet atl -8

Houston 

Houston +2

.      prob bet Houston-5

mia 

mia-3

new Orleans & under 213.5

new Orleans-8

Toronto & over 219.5

Toronto+3

prob bet Toronto-2.5

utah-9

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #8

phi-4

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #9

lal-8

Toronto-5

lac-6.5

Memphis 

Houston-6

okc +3

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #10

Quote Originally Posted by Ethiopia:

stay away from this world wide vaccinations.  coronavirus is not real but the work of the devil is.   it took them less than 2 month to make coronavirus vaccine...yet they haven't made any vaccine for cancer or diabetes 

you are a true idiot. please for the sake of the rest of us, don't leave your home.

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #11

@Ruby664

??  you the type of person that believes what the TV and media says..... 

vaccine is a world wide business..... if ya sick stay home...dont even look thru the window.....

why would someone wanna vaccinate the nation. whats in it? I see politician and your superheroes taking a vaccinations shot.... why

how come it took them less than coronavirus to find a cure yet they haven't make a cure for the majority of the disease that killing ppl from ages.

soon once majority of the ppl vaccinated it would be easy to push a hash agenda to those who wanna be dna coding free.

no travel, no job. no school.....are ya that ?? 

this is what selling freedom for security looks like.  I can't even over stand ppl who disobey their parents and obey the law lol....

Toronto +4.5

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #12

phi-9

huston +6

utah-12

spur 

Indiana+3

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #13

"It took them less than 2 month to make coronavirus vaccine...yet they haven't made any vaccine for cancer or diabetes"

Thats enough for me to know that fading you is profitable lol. I hope youre trolling

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #14

Detroit +10.5

new Orleans +8.5

Portland-3.5

la lakera-8

Brooklyn -5.5

Dallas-4

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #15

@gutinstinctus

its not your fault for not knowing the things you dont know and knowing the things you know...

...silence is the answer 

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #16

taking Portland-4.5 out and adding

Sacramento kings +4.5

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #17

phi & over 222.5

phi-10.5

Toronto-8.5

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #18

Memphis 

Memphis vs Minnesota over 224.5

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #19

@gutinstinctus  its not your fault for not knowing the things you dont know and knowing the things you know... ...silence is the answer

the vaccine is safe and effective, stop with your nonsense 

Rob the bookie blind

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #20

@Enzyme13

lol@the vaccine is safe and effective, stop with your nonsense 

how do you know what's safe and what's not? have you taste it on something, everything that's man made have side effects, are you telling me something that is made so fast in the history of fast have no side effects and why are they promoting to vaccinate the population..... stay 6 ft apart my friend 666 is your best friend or three 6(3'6) which a figure of a man.

no Whiteman ever think a better life for the next man... let alone color people...so what's you point.... the cause of the vaccinations effect does take 3 yes from now. talk about trump lol president Biden will be the worst president that ever walk in the white house 

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #21

@Enzyme13    how do you know what's safe and what's not? have you taste it on something, everything that's man made have side effects, are you telling me something that is made so fast in the history of fast have no side effects and why are they promoting to vaccinate the population..... stay 6 ft apart my friend 666 is your best friend or three 6(3'6) which a figure of a man.

no Whiteman ever think a better life for the next man... let alone color people...so what's you point.... the cause of the vaccinations effect does take 3 yes from now. talk about trump lol president Biden will be the worst president that ever walk in the white house 

My girlfriend and I got the vaccine last week. Smooth and easy process. Drank plenty of water afterwards and had no issues or side effects.
Looking forward to getting our second dose.
Not sure where you get your information from, but a lot of the stuff you are saying sounds pretty wild

Rob the bookie blind

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #22

@Enzyme13

lol@My girlfriend and I got the vaccine last week. Smooth and easy process. Drank plenty of water afterwards and had no issues or side effects.
Looking forward to getting our second dose.
Not sure where you get your information from, but a lot of the stuff you are saying sounds pretty wild

congratulations ?? you deserved it my friend. I truly happy for you, but what I don't over stand is why do they wanna vaccinate the nation.  let those who wanna be vaccinated be vaccinated,  i just don't like how politicians trying  push this vaccine to each individuals lol....why is there a second does if this is just to prevent you from catching it.

.... oh yeah by the way HIV is one of the vaccine side effects.  go read the newspaper in England.  we all can't  be a fallen angels some of us need to remain awake.

this is a war between spiritual and other entities.... 3 yrs from now hope you remember if you a male or female... if you pray or nuh, if you have consciousness or nuh...if you can think for the better life for others or nuh....by the way this is a platform for sport picks....

......I don't care about covid vaccine or their police just know I aint from this land....I always got a home its called Ethiopia 

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #23

Memphis vs min game got postponed so into the next play

new Orleans +9

new Orleans str8

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #24

huston +7.5

hou vs spur under 217

Toronto-7

det +5

Memphis 

atl +4.5

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #25

Milwaukee 

Milwaukee-4

Toronto-4

Detroit +6.5 & over 217

Covers 25 Years Logo Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GPWA Logo GDPR Logo GeoTrust Logo Evalon Logo