There comes a time you gotta put your capping aside and go with your gut. This has been a very close series, all three of the Grizzlies wins have came in OT where it could have gone either way. If the Thunder go down here, I will go down with the sinking ship. It's do or die, prove me right Durant.
Thunder -2 -120 (3x)
Grizzlies Team Total under 91 (2x)
NBA Playoffs: +23.23 units (26-16)
NBA 5+ Unit Plays: 20-5
Pending:
Blazers - Series Price +175 (3x)
Mavericks - Series Price +160 (2x)
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Oklahoma City Thunder @ Memphis Grizzlies
There comes a time you gotta put your capping aside and go with your gut. This has been a very close series, all three of the Grizzlies wins have came in OT where it could have gone either way. If the Thunder go down here, I will go down with the sinking ship. It's do or die, prove me right Durant.
Respect ur capping but it seems as though ur love for okc is blinding reality. I might b wrong but seems u are being stubborn with okc. The only way i see okc winning is westbrook actually plays pg tomorrow and not hero ball. Westbrook has to go after this year. Even tho the games have been close memphis has dominated the majority of series and blown huge leads. Good luck with ur pick but i could easily see a 15 pt blowout by grizz tomorrow. If things dont go good early for okc could see them packing it in. But what do i know. Good luck
Respect ur capping but it seems as though ur love for okc is blinding reality. I might b wrong but seems u are being stubborn with okc. The only way i see okc winning is westbrook actually plays pg tomorrow and not hero ball. Westbrook has to go after this year. Even tho the games have been close memphis has dominated the majority of series and blown huge leads. Good luck with ur pick but i could easily see a 15 pt blowout by grizz tomorrow. If things dont go good early for okc could see them packing it in. But what do i know. Good luck
Respect ur capping but it seems as though ur love for okc is blinding reality. I might b wrong but seems u are being stubborn with okc. The only way i see okc winning is westbrook actually plays pg tomorrow and not hero ball. Westbrook has to go after this year. Even tho the games have been close memphis has dominated the majority of series and blown huge leads. Good luck with ur pick but i could easily see a 15 pt blowout by grizz tomorrow. If things dont go good early for okc could see them packing it in. But what do i know. Good luck
And the funny thing about that is most people will think exactly as you do, that since I have an "infatuation" with the Thunder that i'm betting blindly on them, especially after losing on them last game. If you take a look at my picks in this series, you'll know i'm a combined 8-3 for +12.5 units in this series or 5-1 for +11.5 units if you discount the teasers. If you call that betting blind than so be it.
Quote Originally Posted by KobezKing:
Respect ur capping but it seems as though ur love for okc is blinding reality. I might b wrong but seems u are being stubborn with okc. The only way i see okc winning is westbrook actually plays pg tomorrow and not hero ball. Westbrook has to go after this year. Even tho the games have been close memphis has dominated the majority of series and blown huge leads. Good luck with ur pick but i could easily see a 15 pt blowout by grizz tomorrow. If things dont go good early for okc could see them packing it in. But what do i know. Good luck
And the funny thing about that is most people will think exactly as you do, that since I have an "infatuation" with the Thunder that i'm betting blindly on them, especially after losing on them last game. If you take a look at my picks in this series, you'll know i'm a combined 8-3 for +12.5 units in this series or 5-1 for +11.5 units if you discount the teasers. If you call that betting blind than so be it.
So you're going down with your ship, LC. That is admirable. I do think the Thunder still have life here, but I'm not willing to bet on it. Frankly, I just don't like this team. I think they are dumb (in terms of basketball IQ) and it starts with their coach and their point guard. Westbrook is an an animal, an "id," but he can't make a good decision to save his life. Meanwhile, Durant is too passive, lacking that alpha-male mentality needed to impose his will on a game. I think the only shot these guys have is Memphis chocking and the refs gifting them because of the last game, and maybe that will be enough.
So you're going down with your ship, LC. That is admirable. I do think the Thunder still have life here, but I'm not willing to bet on it. Frankly, I just don't like this team. I think they are dumb (in terms of basketball IQ) and it starts with their coach and their point guard. Westbrook is an an animal, an "id," but he can't make a good decision to save his life. Meanwhile, Durant is too passive, lacking that alpha-male mentality needed to impose his will on a game. I think the only shot these guys have is Memphis chocking and the refs gifting them because of the last game, and maybe that will be enough.
Okc scares me u really think K.D IS JUST GONNA FIND IT...I JUST DONT SEE IT...MEMPHIS IS REALLY BELIEVING THEY CAN WIN THIS...L. C I FOLLOW U MORE THEN ANY 1 ON the covers SITE.. I just dont think the Grizzies will let this close out game slipe away...u have so much $ on the series u r hoping to the nba gods for mvp kd to show up..I hope the best for your Thunder..I might take them small because of my respect for your capping...nba gambling is a crazy roller coaster. ..good luck LC
Okc scares me u really think K.D IS JUST GONNA FIND IT...I JUST DONT SEE IT...MEMPHIS IS REALLY BELIEVING THEY CAN WIN THIS...L. C I FOLLOW U MORE THEN ANY 1 ON the covers SITE.. I just dont think the Grizzies will let this close out game slipe away...u have so much $ on the series u r hoping to the nba gods for mvp kd to show up..I hope the best for your Thunder..I might take them small because of my respect for your capping...nba gambling is a crazy roller coaster. ..good luck LC
LC...I can't understand why your point guard..(Westbrook)....outshoots and almost misses more shots than Durant MAKES on Tuesday nite....and Jackson shoots only 7 times??....Is it Westbrooks fault??....is it Scotty Brooks just letting it slide and not coaching...or maybe Durant not showing more leadership...I would love your input....cuz something needs to change quick.....I mean Ive been betting against my futures bet...
LC...I can't understand why your point guard..(Westbrook)....outshoots and almost misses more shots than Durant MAKES on Tuesday nite....and Jackson shoots only 7 times??....Is it Westbrooks fault??....is it Scotty Brooks just letting it slide and not coaching...or maybe Durant not showing more leadership...I would love your input....cuz something needs to change quick.....I mean Ive been betting against my futures bet...
No idea why people put so much blame on Westbrook, atleast he does everything he can for his team. Durant is the one shying away late. Brooks doesn't have a clue but Westbrook, he is the reason this team is where they are. With Westbrook they reach the finals against the Heat, without him they get bounced in the first round last year. I'm not ready to count this team out yet.
No idea why people put so much blame on Westbrook, atleast he does everything he can for his team. Durant is the one shying away late. Brooks doesn't have a clue but Westbrook, he is the reason this team is where they are. With Westbrook they reach the finals against the Heat, without him they get bounced in the first round last year. I'm not ready to count this team out yet.
This is reminiscent as to your Bulls on verge of elimination prediction. That being said, the Thunder aren't the Bulls and I agree with you. I'm all over that that spread. I'm a bit nervous based on the fact that they're playing at Memphis though.
I will say teasing the Grizz up to +7 seems like a safe bet in my mind.
This is reminiscent as to your Bulls on verge of elimination prediction. That being said, the Thunder aren't the Bulls and I agree with you. I'm all over that that spread. I'm a bit nervous based on the fact that they're playing at Memphis though.
I will say teasing the Grizz up to +7 seems like a safe bet in my mind.
No idea why people put so much blame on Westbrook, atleast he does everything he can for his team. Durant is the one shying away late. Brooks doesn't have a clue but Westbrook, he is the reason this team is where they are. With Westbrook they reach the finals against the Heat, without him they get bounced in the first round last year. I'm not ready to count this team out yet.
yup, tony allen has basically intruded kd's mind and put hesitation and fear in it
Quote Originally Posted by LeagueCapper:
No idea why people put so much blame on Westbrook, atleast he does everything he can for his team. Durant is the one shying away late. Brooks doesn't have a clue but Westbrook, he is the reason this team is where they are. With Westbrook they reach the finals against the Heat, without him they get bounced in the first round last year. I'm not ready to count this team out yet.
yup, tony allen has basically intruded kd's mind and put hesitation and fear in it
Thunder is my team. Hurts to say, but I'm afraid they can't pull this off. It's sad to watch Westbrook & Durant yak up all these 3's.. even when it's crunch time and they need 2's. This is what the Grizz give them, what can you do but hope they get hot. Hasn't happened yet and I see no reason from the first 5 games that leads me to believe they can win this game or the series. Memphis swept them out last year and I knew it would be a uphill fight again... w/ or without Westbrook. With the addition of Mike Miller, Grizz are even better. GL to you and the 2 struggling man Thunder
Thunder is my team. Hurts to say, but I'm afraid they can't pull this off. It's sad to watch Westbrook & Durant yak up all these 3's.. even when it's crunch time and they need 2's. This is what the Grizz give them, what can you do but hope they get hot. Hasn't happened yet and I see no reason from the first 5 games that leads me to believe they can win this game or the series. Memphis swept them out last year and I knew it would be a uphill fight again... w/ or without Westbrook. With the addition of Mike Miller, Grizz are even better. GL to you and the 2 struggling man Thunder
Yeah only three, a must win where hey have already won I think is winnable. Winning this game is way more crucial than game 7 tho cuz they have game 7 at home
Yeah only three, a must win where hey have already won I think is winnable. Winning this game is way more crucial than game 7 tho cuz they have game 7 at home
Really think this game is an absolute coin flip. The grizz's apparent momentum and homecourt should definitely be offset by the Thunder's bounceback ability IMO. This thunder team will not quit. KD gonna have to really step up didnt like what I saw out of him his last two games at grizz. He's a combined 1/15 from 3 his last two games there. Their comfort level there is particularly worrisome but I will sit this one out and not sweat. BOl to you
Really think this game is an absolute coin flip. The grizz's apparent momentum and homecourt should definitely be offset by the Thunder's bounceback ability IMO. This thunder team will not quit. KD gonna have to really step up didnt like what I saw out of him his last two games at grizz. He's a combined 1/15 from 3 his last two games there. Their comfort level there is particularly worrisome but I will sit this one out and not sweat. BOl to you
I know u have bet against thunder in this series but ur thread of okc to win it all wont allow u to bet against them in this spot. Now im not saying ur wrong and okc wont win but that is what i meant. U would never bet memphis here cuz that would b accepting that u were wrong about them winning it all.
I know u have bet against thunder in this series but ur thread of okc to win it all wont allow u to bet against them in this spot. Now im not saying ur wrong and okc wont win but that is what i meant. U would never bet memphis here cuz that would b accepting that u were wrong about them winning it all.
You really think the grizzlies will lose 2 in a row at home with all of the momentum in the series? KD is a head case right now and Westbrook a selfish point guard. This is bad chase in my mind
You really think the grizzlies will lose 2 in a row at home with all of the momentum in the series? KD is a head case right now and Westbrook a selfish point guard. This is bad chase in my mind
LC...I agree you need Westbrook....but it seems this is a two person team.....he is the point guard...I know he shoots a lot as he should cuz he is so talented but get some of your other teammates into some sort of rhythm into the game.....anyway good luck to OKC...we shall see......
LC...I agree you need Westbrook....but it seems this is a two person team.....he is the point guard...I know he shoots a lot as he should cuz he is so talented but get some of your other teammates into some sort of rhythm into the game.....anyway good luck to OKC...we shall see......