• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum

    NBA Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

    «First Previous 8910 ... 131415 Next Last»
    DaCrusha
    sthagen
    Trey_Dogg
    like2betmore
    HappyCappers
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 76797
    Posts: 374
    «First Previous 8910 ... 131415 Next Last»
     
    DaCrusha
    DaCrusha
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 1367
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2010 - 12:31 PM ET #176

     BOL tonight
    Reply
     BOL tonight
     
    sthagen
    sthagen
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 50
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2010 - 12:47 PM ET #177

    OKC!
    Reply
    OKC!
     
    Trey_Dogg
    Trey_Dogg
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 692
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2010 - 2:34 PM ET #178

    Happy..keep up the good work...i've been following you over the last couple weeks and respect your style.

    That said, i'm a bit perplexed by the Thunder pick tonight...YES, I agree I think that is the better team...BUT, they played late on the west coast last night and have to travel to play at Chicago at 5pm PST tonight....this is the 3rd game now that Bulls have boozer back and I just see this as a let down spot for OKL City.  Honestly I was thinking last night how good of an opportunity this is to cash in on the Bulls....

    then I see you have OKL City...

    Any reasons I am over-looking here?

     

    Reply

    Happy..keep up the good work...i've been following you over the last couple weeks and respect your style.

    That said, i'm a bit perplexed by the Thunder pick tonight...YES, I agree I think that is the better team...BUT, they played late on the west coast last night and have to travel to play at Chicago at 5pm PST tonight....this is the 3rd game now that Bulls have boozer back and I just see this as a let down spot for OKL City.  Honestly I was thinking last night how good of an opportunity this is to cash in on the Bulls....

    then I see you have OKL City...

    Any reasons I am over-looking here?

     

     
    like2betmore
    like2betmore
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 1889
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2010 - 3:43 PM ET #179

    Read his first post.  He has a system.  Either you follow the system or you dont.  Some plays have been ugly as hell if you dont like it dont tail. Like i did last night.  I had no faith in the cavs.  No need to ask him why he playing it.  The system tells him to.
    Reply
    Read his first post.  He has a system.  Either you follow the system or you dont.  Some plays have been ugly as hell if you dont like it dont tail. Like i did last night.  I had no faith in the cavs.  No need to ask him why he playing it.  The system tells him to.
     
    HappyCappers
    HappyCappers
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 172
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2010 - 8:40 PM ET #180

    Quote Originally Posted by Trey_Dogg:

    Happy..keep up the good work...i've been following you over the last couple weeks and respect your style.

    That said, i'm a bit perplexed by the Thunder pick tonight...YES, I agree I think that is the better team...BUT, they played late on the west coast last night and have to travel to play at Chicago at 5pm PST tonight....this is the 3rd game now that Bulls have boozer back and I just see this as a let down spot for OKL City.  Honestly I was thinking last night how good of an opportunity this is to cash in on the Bulls....

    then I see you have OKL City...

    Any reasons I am over-looking here?

     

    Like2betmore stated it perfectly..refer to his answer for the concise answer to your question.  To expand on the answer many times early on when I started my gambling endeavors I would let my "gut feeling" get in the way of what my stats say should happen.  Sometimes I was right, Sometimes I was wrong.  In what I am doing now I would need  to have the capability to predict at least 60% of the games I am going to get incorrect to make it profitable especially with the lines averaging +130 since I have been posting on here.  (43.5% break even point)

    So with what you said of OC being a better team but traval and this and that..I guess the question with the line at +170 do you think the bulls will win more than 63% of the time they play with all the above occuring.  If so you fade, if not game on.. Best of luck to all!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Trey_Dogg:

    Happy..keep up the good work...i've been following you over the last couple weeks and respect your style.

    That said, i'm a bit perplexed by the Thunder pick tonight...YES, I agree I think that is the better team...BUT, they played late on the west coast last night and have to travel to play at Chicago at 5pm PST tonight....this is the 3rd game now that Bulls have boozer back and I just see this as a let down spot for OKL City.  Honestly I was thinking last night how good of an opportunity this is to cash in on the Bulls....

    then I see you have OKL City...

    Any reasons I am over-looking here?

     

    Like2betmore stated it perfectly..refer to his answer for the concise answer to your question.  To expand on the answer many times early on when I started my gambling endeavors I would let my "gut feeling" get in the way of what my stats say should happen.  Sometimes I was right, Sometimes I was wrong.  In what I am doing now I would need  to have the capability to predict at least 60% of the games I am going to get incorrect to make it profitable especially with the lines averaging +130 since I have been posting on here.  (43.5% break even point)

    So with what you said of OC being a better team but traval and this and that..I guess the question with the line at +170 do you think the bulls will win more than 63% of the time they play with all the above occuring.  If so you fade, if not game on.. Best of luck to all!

     
    slyspy700
    slyspy700
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 980
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2010 - 10:22 PM ET #181

    The analogy of this game was OKC had a late back to back though?

    Also, I personally look at team pysch to determine my picks. OKC are nothing short of lazy Mofo's this year and are easily giving over 100 points a game. They won't win 40 Games this year pulling that BS.

    This team is worth laying when they are favorites on the line.

    I'm cashing in on Pacers/Bulls money line so no argument there.

    Looking forward to tomorrow's picks.
    Reply
    The analogy of this game was OKC had a late back to back though?

    Also, I personally look at team pysch to determine my picks. OKC are nothing short of lazy Mofo's this year and are easily giving over 100 points a game. They won't win 40 Games this year pulling that BS.

    This team is worth laying when they are favorites on the line.

    I'm cashing in on Pacers/Bulls money line so no argument there.

    Looking forward to tomorrow's picks.
     
    Trey_Dogg
    Trey_Dogg
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 692
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2010 - 10:39 PM ET #182

    Right on, appreciate the feedback and sorry i didnt read the entire thread more detailed

    That said, I do like the angle you have of essentially only taking plus-moneylines-- so you aren't paying juice - the book is. genius! because at the end of the day the parody in the NBA is great, and for those nba games under 4 or 5 point spread, the outright winner is generally a coinflip.

     best of luck and look forward to seeing your system picks
    Reply
    Right on, appreciate the feedback and sorry i didnt read the entire thread more detailed

    That said, I do like the angle you have of essentially only taking plus-moneylines-- so you aren't paying juice - the book is. genius! because at the end of the day the parody in the NBA is great, and for those nba games under 4 or 5 point spread, the outright winner is generally a coinflip.

     best of luck and look forward to seeing your system picks
     
    slyspy700
    slyspy700
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 980
    Posted: Dec. 7, 2010 - 2:41 AM ET #183

    I'm liking Charlotte and Phoenix.

    They should have the edges in the match ups and Charlotte ain't too bad at home against a Denver team that simply has no game rhythm and look susceptible when they get defended on - which Charlotte can do.

    Portland don't have the accuracy of Suns but they have better defensive intensity although i do see Suns affecting alot of overs/unders recently by actually playing sound defense in order to get fast break plays happening. That's what i observed with a game or 2 I seen recently

    What does your data suggest?
    Reply
    I'm liking Charlotte and Phoenix.

    They should have the edges in the match ups and Charlotte ain't too bad at home against a Denver team that simply has no game rhythm and look susceptible when they get defended on - which Charlotte can do.

    Portland don't have the accuracy of Suns but they have better defensive intensity although i do see Suns affecting alot of overs/unders recently by actually playing sound defense in order to get fast break plays happening. That's what i observed with a game or 2 I seen recently

    What does your data suggest?
     
    slyspy700
    slyspy700
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 980
    Posted: Dec. 7, 2010 - 8:57 AM ET #184

    Scrap the analogy on the Denver/Charlotte. Looks like there is alot of unrest within that team and alot of whining under the covers regarding the team chemistry.

    I think Denver will want to take this one for George Karl's 1000th Win and there is alot of motivation on the Denver players to do so. They are aware of allowing Memphis back into a Game they should have won comfortably.

    This could possibly be the BET OF THE YEAR if on Nuggets.



    Reply
    Scrap the analogy on the Denver/Charlotte. Looks like there is alot of unrest within that team and alot of whining under the covers regarding the team chemistry.

    I think Denver will want to take this one for George Karl's 1000th Win and there is alot of motivation on the Denver players to do so. They are aware of allowing Memphis back into a Game they should have won comfortably.

    This could possibly be the BET OF THE YEAR if on Nuggets.



     
    HappyCappers
    HappyCappers
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 172
    Posted: Dec. 7, 2010 - 11:09 AM ET #185

    Dec 6 Results

    Reg: All Picks ALWAYS moneyline

    Oklahoma City Thunder +168 (+4.5) (Lost)

    Parlay:

    None

     

    ______________________________________________________

    Reg: $2796 (17 - 14) +7.96 units

    Parlay: $3359 (3 - 7) +11.59 units

    Total: +19.55 units

    Spread +2 Record (22 - 9) 

     _______________________________________________________

    Dec 7 Picks

    Reg:  All picks ALWAYS moneyline

    Phoenex Suns +125 (+3)

    Parlay:

    None

    Reply

    Dec 6 Results

    Reg: All Picks ALWAYS moneyline

    Oklahoma City Thunder +168 (+4.5) (Lost)

    Parlay:

    None

     

    ______________________________________________________

    Reg: $2796 (17 - 14) +7.96 units

    Parlay: $3359 (3 - 7) +11.59 units

    Total: +19.55 units

    Spread +2 Record (22 - 9) 

     _______________________________________________________

    Dec 7 Picks

    Reg:  All picks ALWAYS moneyline

    Phoenex Suns +125 (+3)

    Parlay:

    None

     
    HappyCappers
    HappyCappers
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 172
    Posted: Dec. 7, 2010 - 11:25 AM ET #186

    Trey_dogg, 

    In response to the playing on the west coast and the travel. It got me interested so I looked at every game this year in regaurds to days rest and here what I came up with. 

    0 Days Rest (Play the next day): 

    Record 18 - 7  (8 - 3 prior game was at home) (10 - 4 last game was away)

    1 Day Rest:

    Record 12 - 13 (6 - 4 prior game was at home) (6 - 9 prior game was away)

    2 Days Rest:

    Record 6 - 4 (2 - 2 prior game was at home) (4 - 2 prior game was away)

    3 Days Rest:

    Record 2 - 1

     

    I was hoping to see some correlation but the only thing that stands out thus far was the 1 day rest with the prior game being away.  Theres not enough information really to make any assumptions yet but thats what I have so far.

    Reply

    Trey_dogg, 

    In response to the playing on the west coast and the travel. It got me interested so I looked at every game this year in regaurds to days rest and here what I came up with. 

    0 Days Rest (Play the next day): 

    Record 18 - 7  (8 - 3 prior game was at home) (10 - 4 last game was away)

    1 Day Rest:

    Record 12 - 13 (6 - 4 prior game was at home) (6 - 9 prior game was away)

    2 Days Rest:

    Record 6 - 4 (2 - 2 prior game was at home) (4 - 2 prior game was away)

    3 Days Rest:

    Record 2 - 1

     

    I was hoping to see some correlation but the only thing that stands out thus far was the 1 day rest with the prior game being away.  Theres not enough information really to make any assumptions yet but thats what I have so far.

     
    HappyCappers
    HappyCappers
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 172
    Posted: Dec. 7, 2010 - 11:46 AM ET #187

    Quote Originally Posted by slyspy700:

    Scrap the analogy on the Denver/Charlotte. Looks like there is alot of unrest within that team and alot of whining under the covers regarding the team chemistry.

    I think Denver will want to take this one for George Karl's 1000th Win and there is alot of motivation on the Denver players to do so. They are aware of allowing Memphis back into a Game they should have won comfortably.

    This could possibly be the BET OF THE YEAR if on Nuggets.



    My stuff has the Golden State, Wizards, Atlanta, Nuggets as leans from best lean to worst.  It has the other games as a coin flip with those lines.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by slyspy700:

    Scrap the analogy on the Denver/Charlotte. Looks like there is alot of unrest within that team and alot of whining under the covers regarding the team chemistry.

    I think Denver will want to take this one for George Karl's 1000th Win and there is alot of motivation on the Denver players to do so. They are aware of allowing Memphis back into a Game they should have won comfortably.

    This could possibly be the BET OF THE YEAR if on Nuggets.



    My stuff has the Golden State, Wizards, Atlanta, Nuggets as leans from best lean to worst.  It has the other games as a coin flip with those lines.

     
    XLR8
    XLR8
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 550
    Posted: Dec. 7, 2010 - 11:46 AM ET #188

    Very interesting Happy Capper. You have a very inquisitive mind. I think i'm on to something, check it out...

    Just to let everyone know, I started a thread today for my "XLR8's NBA O/U system" today is my day 1.

    63% percent last year, 64% so far this year. Check my NBA O/U record.

    I am #1 so far this year on NBA O/U on this site.

    Thinker inspired me and I gave him credit on my thread....

    Sorry for the cheap publicity attempt, Happy. I Won't do it again.

    Reply

    Very interesting Happy Capper. You have a very inquisitive mind. I think i'm on to something, check it out...

    Just to let everyone know, I started a thread today for my "XLR8's NBA O/U system" today is my day 1.

    63% percent last year, 64% so far this year. Check my NBA O/U record.

    I am #1 so far this year on NBA O/U on this site.

    Thinker inspired me and I gave him credit on my thread....

    Sorry for the cheap publicity attempt, Happy. I Won't do it again.

     
    Trey_Dogg
    Trey_Dogg
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 692
    Posted: Dec. 7, 2010 - 1:32 PM ET #189

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyCappers:

    Trey_dogg, 

    In response to the playing on the west coast and the travel. It got me interested so I looked at every game this year in regaurds to days rest and here what I came up with. 

    0 Days Rest (Play the next day): 

    Record 18 - 7  (8 - 3 prior game was at home) (10 - 4 last game was away)

    1 Day Rest:

    Record 12 - 13 (6 - 4 prior game was at home) (6 - 9 prior game was away)

    2 Days Rest:

    Record 6 - 4 (2 - 2 prior game was at home) (4 - 2 prior game was away)

    3 Days Rest:

    Record 2 - 1

     

    I was hoping to see some correlation but the only thing that stands out thus far was the 1 day rest with the prior game being away.  Theres not enough information really to make any assumptions yet but thats what I have so far.

    Interesting...I'm going to look later tonight at the East teams traveling west on back-to-backs and see if there are any worthy trends.

    keep up the good work bro and let's go phoenix tonight !

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyCappers:

    Trey_dogg, 

    In response to the playing on the west coast and the travel. It got me interested so I looked at every game this year in regaurds to days rest and here what I came up with. 

    0 Days Rest (Play the next day): 

    Record 18 - 7  (8 - 3 prior game was at home) (10 - 4 last game was away)

    1 Day Rest:

    Record 12 - 13 (6 - 4 prior game was at home) (6 - 9 prior game was away)

    2 Days Rest:

    Record 6 - 4 (2 - 2 prior game was at home) (4 - 2 prior game was away)

    3 Days Rest:

    Record 2 - 1

     

    I was hoping to see some correlation but the only thing that stands out thus far was the 1 day rest with the prior game being away.  Theres not enough information really to make any assumptions yet but thats what I have so far.

    Interesting...I'm going to look later tonight at the East teams traveling west on back-to-backs and see if there are any worthy trends.

    keep up the good work bro and let's go phoenix tonight !

     
    HappyCappers
    HappyCappers
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 172
    Posted: Dec. 7, 2010 - 3:18 PM ET #190

    Quote Originally Posted by Trey_Dogg:

    Interesting...I'm going to look later tonight at the East teams traveling west on back-to-backs and see if there are any worthy trends.

    keep up the good work bro and let's go phoenix tonight !

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Trey_Dogg:

    Interesting...I'm going to look later tonight at the East teams traveling west on back-to-backs and see if there are any worthy trends.

    keep up the good work bro and let's go phoenix tonight !

     
    slyspy700
    slyspy700
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 980
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2010 - 12:23 AM ET #191

    NBA Referees attending Portland games are paid off. The foul on Frye when he dunked that ball was an obvious cheat call.

    This is what should make fans turn their backs on the game. But it doesn't happen as the NBA just hypes everything.

    FUCKING CHEATS
    Reply
    NBA Referees attending Portland games are paid off. The foul on Frye when he dunked that ball was an obvious cheat call.

    This is what should make fans turn their backs on the game. But it doesn't happen as the NBA just hypes everything.

    FUCKING CHEATS
     
    slyspy700
    slyspy700
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 980
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2010 - 12:28 AM ET #192

    In fact just blame the loss on that fucking box ref. The game would have changed at that point. Instead those box from Portland are going to run away with this due to fouls
    Reply
    In fact just blame the loss on that fucking box ref. The game would have changed at that point. Instead those box from Portland are going to run away with this due to fouls
     
    HappyCappers
    HappyCappers
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 172
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2010 - 1:07 AM ET #193

    Dec 7 Results

    Reg:  All picks ALWAYS moneyline

    Phoenex Suns +125 (+3) (Loser)

    Parlay:

    None

     

    ______________________________________________________

    Reg: $2696 (17 - 15) +6.96 units

    Parlay: $3359 (3 - 7) +11.59 units

    Total: +18.55 units

    Spread +2 Record (22 - 10) 

     _______________________________________________________

    Tough loss... We have 2 games for Dec 8th.   Ill be posting as soon as the lines get up.  Lets have a big day tommorrow.

    Reply

    Dec 7 Results

    Reg:  All picks ALWAYS moneyline

    Phoenex Suns +125 (+3) (Loser)

    Parlay:

    None

     

    ______________________________________________________

    Reg: $2696 (17 - 15) +6.96 units

    Parlay: $3359 (3 - 7) +11.59 units

    Total: +18.55 units

    Spread +2 Record (22 - 10) 

     _______________________________________________________

    Tough loss... We have 2 games for Dec 8th.   Ill be posting as soon as the lines get up.  Lets have a big day tommorrow.

     
    HappyCappers
    HappyCappers
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 172
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2010 - 1:17 AM ET #194

    Leans are for Toronto, Golden State, and Utah (Regarding these leans, these are always ATS)
    Reply
    Leans are for Toronto, Golden State, and Utah (Regarding these leans, these are always ATS)
     
    HappyCappers
    HappyCappers
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 172
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2010 - 8:10 AM ET #195

    ______________________________________________________

    Reg: $2696 (17 - 15) +6.96 units

    Parlay: $3159 (3 - 7) +11.59 units

    Total: +18.55 units

    Spread +2 Record (22 - 10) 

     _______________________________________________________

     

    Dec 8th Picks

    Reg:  All Picks are ALWAYS Moneyline

    Indiana Pacers +110 (+2)

    Washington Wizards +155 (+4)

    Parlay:

    Pacers +110/Wiz +155 to win $435.50

    Reply

    ______________________________________________________

    Reg: $2696 (17 - 15) +6.96 units

    Parlay: $3159 (3 - 7) +11.59 units

    Total: +18.55 units

    Spread +2 Record (22 - 10) 

     _______________________________________________________

     

    Dec 8th Picks

    Reg:  All Picks are ALWAYS Moneyline

    Indiana Pacers +110 (+2)

    Washington Wizards +155 (+4)

    Parlay:

    Pacers +110/Wiz +155 to win $435.50

     
    chixdinna
    chixdinna
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 201
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2010 - 10:41 AM ET #196

    Happy, I know you've been asked this several times, but I want to make sure I truly understand your system / method....

    So tonight, you'll pick both

    1. Indy ML +110

    2. Washington ML +155

    as seperate solo plays? 

     

    Then you'll also play a 2 team parlay with Indy +2 & Washington +4 for $100 to win $435.50?

    Is this correct?  If not, what am I missing?  I also am a a little unclear about when and where you buy 2 points.  I'd appreciate any clarification...

    Yours Truly,

    "Head Up My Ass"

    Reply

    Happy, I know you've been asked this several times, but I want to make sure I truly understand your system / method....

    So tonight, you'll pick both

    1. Indy ML +110

    2. Washington ML +155

    as seperate solo plays? 

     

    Then you'll also play a 2 team parlay with Indy +2 & Washington +4 for $100 to win $435.50?

    Is this correct?  If not, what am I missing?  I also am a a little unclear about when and where you buy 2 points.  I'd appreciate any clarification...

    Yours Truly,

    "Head Up My Ass"

     
    Trey_Dogg
    Trey_Dogg
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 692
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2010 - 12:48 PM ET #197

    Happy GL tonight...I like Indy and this could be a good spot for the sorry Wiz to get a W against a confused kings group. good odds there.

    i think i'm going to lay the 7 on Boston, I believe that cohesive group may stomp denver...and possibly -8 on the lakers!

    Also regarding my thought on back-to-back road trips, maybe as we get deeper in the season when their legs are getting tired, the 2nd night in a row on the road should become a good spot to fade road favorites

     

    Reply

    Happy GL tonight...I like Indy and this could be a good spot for the sorry Wiz to get a W against a confused kings group. good odds there.

    i think i'm going to lay the 7 on Boston, I believe that cohesive group may stomp denver...and possibly -8 on the lakers!

    Also regarding my thought on back-to-back road trips, maybe as we get deeper in the season when their legs are getting tired, the 2nd night in a row on the road should become a good spot to fade road favorites

     

     
    HappyCappers
    HappyCappers
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 172
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2010 - 1:15 PM ET #198

    Quote Originally Posted by chixdinna:

    Happy, I know you've been asked this several times, but I want to make sure I truly understand your system / method....

    So tonight, you'll pick both

    1. Indy ML +110

    2. Washington ML +155

    as seperate solo plays? 

     

    Then you'll also play a 2 team parlay with Indy +2 & Washington +4 for $100 to win $435.50?

    Is this correct?  If not, what am I missing?  I also am a a little unclear about when and where you buy 2 points.  I'd appreciate any clarification...

    Yours Truly,

    "Head Up My Ass"

    I bet on the ML and parlay all ML picks of the day.  I kept the spread +2 record just to see how it does. At times I have bet on the spread +2 as well as parlayed them, (I am not suggesting you do this) but I have done this on top of playing the ML.  What I suggest is betting on one unit on ML and one unit on parlaying all the picks of the day on the ML.  Some people I have talked with bet 1 unit on each game and 1/2 a unit on the parlay.  Well I think my explanation is about as clear as mud.  So in short.

    Bet Indy ML +110. Bet Wash ML +155 as individual bets...Then parlay the Moneylines for both to win outright.  So you will then be parlaying the Wash ML and Indy ML which pays out better than 4 to 1.  Hope this resolved any questions you have.  Feel free to msg me if you have any other questions.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by chixdinna:

    Happy, I know you've been asked this several times, but I want to make sure I truly understand your system / method....

    So tonight, you'll pick both

    1. Indy ML +110

    2. Washington ML +155

    as seperate solo plays? 

     

    Then you'll also play a 2 team parlay with Indy +2 & Washington +4 for $100 to win $435.50?

    Is this correct?  If not, what am I missing?  I also am a a little unclear about when and where you buy 2 points.  I'd appreciate any clarification...

    Yours Truly,

    "Head Up My Ass"

    I bet on the ML and parlay all ML picks of the day.  I kept the spread +2 record just to see how it does. At times I have bet on the spread +2 as well as parlayed them, (I am not suggesting you do this) but I have done this on top of playing the ML.  What I suggest is betting on one unit on ML and one unit on parlaying all the picks of the day on the ML.  Some people I have talked with bet 1 unit on each game and 1/2 a unit on the parlay.  Well I think my explanation is about as clear as mud.  So in short.

    Bet Indy ML +110. Bet Wash ML +155 as individual bets...Then parlay the Moneylines for both to win outright.  So you will then be parlaying the Wash ML and Indy ML which pays out better than 4 to 1.  Hope this resolved any questions you have.  Feel free to msg me if you have any other questions.

     
    chixdinna
    chixdinna
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 201
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2010 - 1:31 PM ET #199

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyCappers:

    I bet on the ML and parlay all ML picks of the day.  I kept the spread +2 record just to see how it does. At times I have bet on the spread +2 as well as parlayed them, (I am not suggesting you do this) but I have done this on top of playing the ML.  What I suggest is betting on one unit on ML and one unit on parlaying all the picks of the day on the ML.  Some people I have talked with bet 1 unit on each game and 1/2 a unit on the parlay.  Well I think my explanation is about as clear as mud.  So in short.

    Bet Indy ML +110. Bet Wash ML +155 as individual bets...Then parlay the Moneylines for both to win outright.  So you will then be parlaying the Wash ML and Indy ML which pays out better than 4 to 1.  Hope this resolved any questions you have.  Feel free to msg me if you have any other questions.

    Very clear, and I appreciate it. 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyCappers:

    I bet on the ML and parlay all ML picks of the day.  I kept the spread +2 record just to see how it does. At times I have bet on the spread +2 as well as parlayed them, (I am not suggesting you do this) but I have done this on top of playing the ML.  What I suggest is betting on one unit on ML and one unit on parlaying all the picks of the day on the ML.  Some people I have talked with bet 1 unit on each game and 1/2 a unit on the parlay.  Well I think my explanation is about as clear as mud.  So in short.

    Bet Indy ML +110. Bet Wash ML +155 as individual bets...Then parlay the Moneylines for both to win outright.  So you will then be parlaying the Wash ML and Indy ML which pays out better than 4 to 1.  Hope this resolved any questions you have.  Feel free to msg me if you have any other questions.

    Very clear, and I appreciate it. 

     
     
    TheChildsPlay
    TheChildsPlay
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 496
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2010 - 5:59 PM ET #200

    Good luck HappyCappers
    Reply
    Good luck HappyCappers
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum
    «First Previous 8910 ... 131415 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,392
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 687
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,331
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,505
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,821
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,496
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,227
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,871
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,149
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,846

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.