I'm going to start posting my plays on here using 2 systems. I am going to start with a bank account of $2000 and bet $100 on each game. In one system I will have just regular plays and in the other I will be parlaying all the games of the day. All my plays are dogs. Currently this season I'm up 16.1 units on reg plays ( 17-9) and up 54.58 units parlaying all my picks of the day (2 - 7). There are two ways you can play my system. One is to play the plays above that are dogs on the moneyline (which is what I currently do) or you can take the spread of my picks and buy 2 points which puts the lines at -140. Doing my picks this way so far the record is 25 - 3 for ~+14.75 units and up roughly 19 units parlaying them. I wont be keeping tabs this last way of doing things, its just too much work but I did want to throw this out there if anyone is interested. Best of luck to all. Ive really enjoyed covers since recently joining and was wanting to give back (if possible). Let the lines open up and the picks begin.
NBA Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
I'm going to start posting my plays on here using 2 systems. I am going to start with a bank account of $2000 and bet $100 on each game. In one system I will have just regular plays and in the other I will be parlaying all the games of the day. All my plays are dogs. Currently this season I'm up 16.1 units on reg plays ( 17-9) and up 54.58 units parlaying all my picks of the day (2 - 7). There are two ways you can play my system. One is to play the plays above that are dogs on the moneyline (which is what I currently do) or you can take the spread of my picks and buy 2 points which puts the lines at -140. Doing my picks this way so far the record is 25 - 3 for ~+14.75 units and up roughly 19 units parlaying them. I wont be keeping tabs this last way of doing things, its just too much work but I did want to throw this out there if anyone is interested. Best of luck to all. Ive really enjoyed covers since recently joining and was wanting to give back (if possible). Let the lines open up and the picks begin.
Great! Can you post your picks earlier? around this time. Would really appreciate it! BOL!
Yep, Ill be getting them out as soon as they get a line up so everyone can decide fore themselves..Usually on these dawgs they get better as the day goes on..but today isnt the case.
Regular $2000 0-0
Parlay $2000 0-0
11/16
Reg: All picks are ALWAYS moneyline
Portland +101
Chicago +105
Parlay:
Portland +101/Chicago +105 to win $312.05
Toronto was also going to be a pick but the line shifted too far on it. Ill do my best to get these out as soon as I can to give everyone a chance to grab the best line. The average line is usually around +150 thus far this year. Best of Luck!
Great! Can you post your picks earlier? around this time. Would really appreciate it! BOL!
Yep, Ill be getting them out as soon as they get a line up so everyone can decide fore themselves..Usually on these dawgs they get better as the day goes on..but today isnt the case.
Regular $2000 0-0
Parlay $2000 0-0
11/16
Reg: All picks are ALWAYS moneyline
Portland +101
Chicago +105
Parlay:
Portland +101/Chicago +105 to win $312.05
Toronto was also going to be a pick but the line shifted too far on it. Ill do my best to get these out as soon as I can to give everyone a chance to grab the best line. The average line is usually around +150 thus far this year. Best of Luck!
11/16
Reg: All picks are ALWAYS moneyline
Portland +101 (Winner)
Chicago +105 (Winner)
Parlay:
Portland +101/Chicago +105 to win $312.05 (Winner)
_______________________________________________________
Reg: $2206 (2 - 0) +2.06 units
Parlay: $2312 (1 - 0) +3.12 unit
_______________________________________________________
I'm liking Toronto and the Knicks for tommorrow thus far. Maybe more to come after some lines are released.
11/16
Reg: All picks are ALWAYS moneyline
Portland +101 (Winner)
Chicago +105 (Winner)
Parlay:
Portland +101/Chicago +105 to win $312.05 (Winner)
_______________________________________________________
Reg: $2206 (2 - 0) +2.06 units
Parlay: $2312 (1 - 0) +3.12 unit
_______________________________________________________
I'm liking Toronto and the Knicks for tommorrow thus far. Maybe more to come after some lines are released.
_______________________________________________________
Reg: $2206 (2 - 0) +2.06 units
Parlay: $2312 (1 - 0) +3.12 unit
_______________________________________________________
Nov 17
Reg: All Picks ALWAYS moneyline
Toronto Raptors +155
New York Knicks +160
Parlay:
Toronto +155/New York +160 to win $563
_______________________________________________________
Reg: $2206 (2 - 0) +2.06 units
Parlay: $2312 (1 - 0) +3.12 unit
_______________________________________________________
Nov 17
Reg: All Picks ALWAYS moneyline
Toronto Raptors +155
New York Knicks +160
Parlay:
Toronto +155/New York +160 to win $563
Nov 17
Reg: All Picks ALWAYS moneyline
Toronto Raptors +155 (Winner)
New York Knicks +160 (Winner)
Parlay:
Toronto +155/New York +160 to win $563 (Winner)
_______________________________________________________
Reg: $2521 (4 - 0) +5.21 units
Parlay: $2875 (2 - 0) +8.75 units
Total: +13.96 units
_______________________________________________________
Nov 18
Denver +120
Nov 17
Reg: All Picks ALWAYS moneyline
Toronto Raptors +155 (Winner)
New York Knicks +160 (Winner)
Parlay:
Toronto +155/New York +160 to win $563 (Winner)
_______________________________________________________
Reg: $2521 (4 - 0) +5.21 units
Parlay: $2875 (2 - 0) +8.75 units
Total: +13.96 units
_______________________________________________________
Nov 18
Denver +120
Nov 18 Results
Reg: All Picks ALWAYS moneyline
Denver Nuggets +120 (Lost) ![]()
Parlay:
None
_______________________________________________________
Reg: $2421 (4 - 1) +4.21 units
Parlay: $2875 (2 - 0) +8.75 units
Total: +13.96 units
Spread +2 Record (5 - 0) <--Curiosity got me. I will keep this record just to see at what rate this hits.
_______________________________________________________
Nov 19 Picks
Reg: All Picks ALWAYS moneyline
San Antonio Spurs +120 (+2.5)
New Jersey Nets +150 (+3.5)
Parlay:
Spurs +120/Nets +150 to win $450
Always tough to throw up that first loss up but in the end its all a grind. I threw the spread up there to keep tabs on the spread +2 record. We are still going moneyline ALL the time.
Nov 18 Results
Reg: All Picks ALWAYS moneyline
Denver Nuggets +120 (Lost) ![]()
Parlay:
None
_______________________________________________________
Reg: $2421 (4 - 1) +4.21 units
Parlay: $2875 (2 - 0) +8.75 units
Total: +13.96 units
Spread +2 Record (5 - 0) <--Curiosity got me. I will keep this record just to see at what rate this hits.
_______________________________________________________
Nov 19 Picks
Reg: All Picks ALWAYS moneyline
San Antonio Spurs +120 (+2.5)
New Jersey Nets +150 (+3.5)
Parlay:
Spurs +120/Nets +150 to win $450
Always tough to throw up that first loss up but in the end its all a grind. I threw the spread up there to keep tabs on the spread +2 record. We are still going moneyline ALL the time.
Nov 18 Results
Reg: All Picks ALWAYS moneyline
Denver Nuggets +120 (Lost) ![]()
Parlay:
None
_______________________________________________________
Reg: $2421 (4 - 1) +4.21 units
Parlay: $2875 (2 - 0) +8.75 units
Total: +12.96 units
Spread +2 Record (5 - 0) <--Curiosity got me. I will keep this record just to see at what rate this hits.
_______________________________________________________
Nov 19 Picks
Reg: All Picks ALWAYS moneyline
San Antonio Spurs +120 (+2.5)
New Jersey Nets +150 (+3.5)
Parlay:
Spurs +120/Nets +150 to win $450
Always tough to throw up that first loss up but in the end its all a grind. I threw the spread up there to keep tabs on the spread +2 record. We are still going moneyline ALL the time.
Nov 18 Results
Reg: All Picks ALWAYS moneyline
Denver Nuggets +120 (Lost) ![]()
Parlay:
None
_______________________________________________________
Reg: $2421 (4 - 1) +4.21 units
Parlay: $2875 (2 - 0) +8.75 units
Total: +12.96 units
Spread +2 Record (5 - 0) <--Curiosity got me. I will keep this record just to see at what rate this hits.
_______________________________________________________
Nov 19 Picks
Reg: All Picks ALWAYS moneyline
San Antonio Spurs +120 (+2.5)
New Jersey Nets +150 (+3.5)
Parlay:
Spurs +120/Nets +150 to win $450
Always tough to throw up that first loss up but in the end its all a grind. I threw the spread up there to keep tabs on the spread +2 record. We are still going moneyline ALL the time.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,388
- Sunday 10/04/2026 686
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,327
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,486
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,818
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,495
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,222
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,870
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,148
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,842
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
