NBA Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
Dec 3 Results
Reg: All Picks ALWAYS moneyline
Indiana Pacers +115 (+2) (Loser)
Dallas Maverics +165 (+4.5) (Winner)
Parlay:
Pacers +115/ Mavs +165 to win $469.75 (Loser)
______________________________________________________
Reg: $3086 (16 - 10) +10.86 units
Parlay: $3359 (3 - 5) +13.59 units
Total: +24.45 units
Spread +2 Record (21 - 5)
_______________________________________________________
Dec 4 Picks
Reg: All Picks ALWAYS moneyline
Charlotte Bobcats +155 (+4)
Cleveland Cavaliers +100 (+1)
Parlay:
Char +155/Cavs +100 to win $410
Dec 3 Results
Reg: All Picks ALWAYS moneyline
Indiana Pacers +115 (+2) (Loser)
Dallas Maverics +165 (+4.5) (Winner)
Parlay:
Pacers +115/ Mavs +165 to win $469.75 (Loser)
______________________________________________________
Reg: $3086 (16 - 10) +10.86 units
Parlay: $3359 (3 - 5) +13.59 units
Total: +24.45 units
Spread +2 Record (21 - 5)
_______________________________________________________
Dec 4 Picks
Reg: All Picks ALWAYS moneyline
Charlotte Bobcats +155 (+4)
Cleveland Cavaliers +100 (+1)
Parlay:
Char +155/Cavs +100 to win $410
I'm not that good at NFL. Bears are only reason I'm winning in NFL as I only play 1 game a week
So what Tips can you provide?
Keeping the total number of games low and picking your spots is key. 1 game aweek isnt a bad idea. I think when you start getting above 4 games in one sport you are "gambling" and not picking your spots (This is if you are capping). If you are following a system you must play what the system says whether you like it or not. I have one system in NFL I use where the lines are terrible but I rarely lose with it (usually 1 loss every 2 years). The colts are one of those plays this week on the moneyline. Then the rest of the NFL picks I do are capping and just looking for an edge. I usually stay away from lines that are -10 or worse. NFL doesnt have the BCS where we have to run the score up.
I'm not that good at NFL. Bears are only reason I'm winning in NFL as I only play 1 game a week
So what Tips can you provide?
Keeping the total number of games low and picking your spots is key. 1 game aweek isnt a bad idea. I think when you start getting above 4 games in one sport you are "gambling" and not picking your spots (This is if you are capping). If you are following a system you must play what the system says whether you like it or not. I have one system in NFL I use where the lines are terrible but I rarely lose with it (usually 1 loss every 2 years). The colts are one of those plays this week on the moneyline. Then the rest of the NFL picks I do are capping and just looking for an edge. I usually stay away from lines that are -10 or worse. NFL doesnt have the BCS where we have to run the score up.
Any picks today?
I am leaning to NY Knicks and Cleveland. I mean cmon - Detroit are 5.5. faves ? What a joke. They are the worst load of thrash in the league. They couldn't even beat Orlando's bench!
Any picks today?
I am leaning to NY Knicks and Cleveland. I mean cmon - Detroit are 5.5. faves ? What a joke. They are the worst load of thrash in the league. They couldn't even beat Orlando's bench!
Keeping the total number of games low and picking your spots is key. 1 game aweek isnt a bad idea. I think when you start getting above 4 games in one sport you are "gambling" and not picking your spots (This is if you are capping). If you are following a system you must play what the system says whether you like it or not. I have one system in NFL I use where the lines are terrible but I rarely lose with it (usually 1 loss every 2 years). The colts are one of those plays this week on the moneyline. Then the rest of the NFL picks I do are capping and just looking for an edge. I usually stay away from lines that are -10 or worse. NFL doesnt have the BCS where we have to run the score up.
sup bro.. new to ur threads... i havne't seen anyone mentioning ML Colts for the NFL game l8tr 2day.. i'm glad u like them cuz i was actually leaning on them... looking forward to ur threads ![]()
Keeping the total number of games low and picking your spots is key. 1 game aweek isnt a bad idea. I think when you start getting above 4 games in one sport you are "gambling" and not picking your spots (This is if you are capping). If you are following a system you must play what the system says whether you like it or not. I have one system in NFL I use where the lines are terrible but I rarely lose with it (usually 1 loss every 2 years). The colts are one of those plays this week on the moneyline. Then the rest of the NFL picks I do are capping and just looking for an edge. I usually stay away from lines that are -10 or worse. NFL doesnt have the BCS where we have to run the score up.
sup bro.. new to ur threads... i havne't seen anyone mentioning ML Colts for the NFL game l8tr 2day.. i'm glad u like them cuz i was actually leaning on them... looking forward to ur threads ![]()
Dec 4 Results
Reg: All Picks ALWAYS moneyline
Charlotte Bobcats +155 (+4) (Lost)
Cleveland Cavaliers +100 (+1) (Lost)
Parlay:
Char +155/Cavs +100 to win $410 (Lost)
______________________________________________________
Reg: $3086 (16 - 12) +8.86 units
Parlay: $3359 (3 - 6) +12.59 units
Total: +21.45 units
Spread +2 Record (21 - 7)
_______________________________________________________
Dec 5 Picks
Reg: All Picks ALWAYS moneyline
New York Knicks +110 (+2)
Cleveland Cavaliers +175 (+5)
Parlay:
NYK +110/Cavs +175 to win $477.50
Heres what I'm rolling with in football:
Colts (Moneyline)
Pitts +3
Another game that I have a lean on and still havent decided on pulling the trigger is Washington +7.5.
Dec 4 Results
Reg: All Picks ALWAYS moneyline
Charlotte Bobcats +155 (+4) (Lost)
Cleveland Cavaliers +100 (+1) (Lost)
Parlay:
Char +155/Cavs +100 to win $410 (Lost)
______________________________________________________
Reg: $3086 (16 - 12) +8.86 units
Parlay: $3359 (3 - 6) +12.59 units
Total: +21.45 units
Spread +2 Record (21 - 7)
_______________________________________________________
Dec 5 Picks
Reg: All Picks ALWAYS moneyline
New York Knicks +110 (+2)
Cleveland Cavaliers +175 (+5)
Parlay:
NYK +110/Cavs +175 to win $477.50
Heres what I'm rolling with in football:
Colts (Moneyline)
Pitts +3
Another game that I have a lean on and still havent decided on pulling the trigger is Washington +7.5.
Bad Luck on the NBA picks. I selected Charlotte as well.
Any picks today?
I am leaning to NY Knicks and Cleveland. I mean cmon - Detroit are 5.5. faves ? What a joke. They are the worst load of thrash in the league. They couldn't even beat Orlando's bench!
![]()
Bad Luck on the NBA picks. I selected Charlotte as well.
Any picks today?
I am leaning to NY Knicks and Cleveland. I mean cmon - Detroit are 5.5. faves ? What a joke. They are the worst load of thrash in the league. They couldn't even beat Orlando's bench!
![]()
Useless QBs are costly. Henne the fucking idiot threw 3 intercepts and those were the Browns only scores I think
Dallas at the Indy 24 with a 1st Down and with some Aussie Kicker who is crap. maybe some chance if he can get frozen
Useless QBs are costly. Henne the fucking idiot threw 3 intercepts and those were the Browns only scores I think
Dallas at the Indy 24 with a 1st Down and with some Aussie Kicker who is crap. maybe some chance if he can get frozen
Problem is too many +500 teams are playing at home against -500 teams.
Maybe a formula to use.
Look forward to some picks tomorrow.
I'm going to live on Chicago Bulls and Pacers for the rest of the year.
Maybe do the odd in-play bet when a team is behind by 15 and I believe they can come back. Maybe Utah and Spurs are the bets in this regard
Problem is too many +500 teams are playing at home against -500 teams.
Maybe a formula to use.
Look forward to some picks tomorrow.
I'm going to live on Chicago Bulls and Pacers for the rest of the year.
Maybe do the odd in-play bet when a team is behind by 15 and I believe they can come back. Maybe Utah and Spurs are the bets in this regard
Dec 5 Results
Reg: All Picks ALWAYS moneyline
New York Knicks +110 (+2) (Winner)
Cleveland Cavaliers +175 (+5) (Lost)
Parlay:
NYK +110/Cavs +175 to win $477.50 (Lost)
______________________________________________________
Reg: $2896 (17 - 13) +8.96 units
Parlay: $3359 (3 - 7) +11.59 units
Total: +20.55 units
Spread +2 Record (22 - 8)
_______________________________________________________
Dec 5 Results
Reg: All Picks ALWAYS moneyline
New York Knicks +110 (+2) (Winner)
Cleveland Cavaliers +175 (+5) (Lost)
Parlay:
NYK +110/Cavs +175 to win $477.50 (Lost)
______________________________________________________
Reg: $2896 (17 - 13) +8.96 units
Parlay: $3359 (3 - 7) +11.59 units
Total: +20.55 units
Spread +2 Record (22 - 8)
_______________________________________________________
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,393
- Sunday 10/04/2026 687
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,332
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,522
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,822
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,496
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,228
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,871
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,149
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,847
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
