Hopefully Ill have some stuff that people can use as a tool to decide what they would like to do with these games.
So far this year here are the all the parlay records thus far and what % I expect for us to hit on the moneyline.
2 game parlays I expect to hit 1 out of every 3 roughly (4 - 6 this year)
3 game parlays I expect to hit 1 out of every 5 to 6 games (1 - 3 this year) I dont play week first week of the NBA season and this record includes a loss from week 1.
4 game parlays I expect to hit 1 out of every 9 to 13 games (1 - 3 this year) Same as above. This is including one loss from week 1.
Just a little food for thought. Back at the grind tommorrow. Have a great turkey day.
Going to be a big year in NBA.
Hopefully Ill have some stuff that people can use as a tool to decide what they would like to do with these games.
So far this year here are the all the parlay records thus far and what % I expect for us to hit on the moneyline.
2 game parlays I expect to hit 1 out of every 3 roughly (4 - 6 this year)
3 game parlays I expect to hit 1 out of every 5 to 6 games (1 - 3 this year) I dont play week first week of the NBA season and this record includes a loss from week 1.
4 game parlays I expect to hit 1 out of every 9 to 13 games (1 - 3 this year) Same as above. This is including one loss from week 1.
Just a little food for thought. Back at the grind tommorrow. Have a great turkey day.
I had Bulls + New Orleans as parlay 2 on moneyline. Bulls was a heart breaker. Great picks through, winners on parlay moneyline will come, just be patience. Move on.
I had Bulls + New Orleans as parlay 2 on moneyline. Bulls was a heart breaker. Great picks through, winners on parlay moneyline will come, just be patience. Move on.
No Picks today thus far. Nothing jumping out at me. If Golden State gets to 3 or 3.5 might be worth a go, and the same with the Nets. But will go with no picks today. Heading to enjoy some more turkey. Best of Luck today fellas.
Nov 26 Results
Reg: All Picks ALWAYS moneyline
Chicago Bulls +155 (+4) (Lost)
New Orleans +145 (+3.5) (Winner)
Milwaukee Bucks +100 (+1) (Lost)
Parlay:
Bulls +155/ N.O. +145/ Bucks +100 to win $1149.50 (Lost)
No Picks today thus far. Nothing jumping out at me. If Golden State gets to 3 or 3.5 might be worth a go, and the same with the Nets. But will go with no picks today. Heading to enjoy some more turkey. Best of Luck today fellas.