NBA Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
ANY CHANCE OF FINDING OUT WHO YOU BET THRU?
I have several accounts at different places but @ dimes is my biggest account.
ANY CHANCE OF FINDING OUT WHO YOU BET THRU?
I have several accounts at different places but @ dimes is my biggest account.
u ever do teasers?
Oh yeah..love some NFL teasers but do them just for fun..I dont expect to make anything back from them but always nice when they hit..I'll usually do a football teaser every week. I did a 4 team 7 point giveaway last week that paid 85 to 1 that hit (2 nba, 2 nfl) and had a 14 team +10 point football teaser earlier in the year that hit but no special method to the madness though. So I guess the answer is no nothing that would be postable for the NBA. I always throw a little money here and there for fun but thats it.
u ever do teasers?
Oh yeah..love some NFL teasers but do them just for fun..I dont expect to make anything back from them but always nice when they hit..I'll usually do a football teaser every week. I did a 4 team 7 point giveaway last week that paid 85 to 1 that hit (2 nba, 2 nfl) and had a 14 team +10 point football teaser earlier in the year that hit but no special method to the madness though. So I guess the answer is no nothing that would be postable for the NBA. I always throw a little money here and there for fun but thats it.
Nov 23 Results
Reg: All Picks ALWAYS moneyline
Charlotte Bobcats +120 (+3) (Loser)
Philadelphia 76rs +120 (+3) (Loser)
Parlay:
Bobcats +120/76rs +120 to win $384 (Loser)
_______________________________________________________
Reg: $2736 (9 - 4) +7.36 units
Parlay: $3659 (3 - 2) +16.59 units
Total: +23.95 units
Spread +2 Record (13 - 0)
_______________________________________________________
Straight up a terrible way to lose the 76rs game. Lets get it back tommorrow.
Nov 23 Results
Reg: All Picks ALWAYS moneyline
Charlotte Bobcats +120 (+3) (Loser)
Philadelphia 76rs +120 (+3) (Loser)
Parlay:
Bobcats +120/76rs +120 to win $384 (Loser)
_______________________________________________________
Reg: $2736 (9 - 4) +7.36 units
Parlay: $3659 (3 - 2) +16.59 units
Total: +23.95 units
Spread +2 Record (13 - 0)
_______________________________________________________
Straight up a terrible way to lose the 76rs game. Lets get it back tommorrow.
is your parlay the same amount as your reg plays? Or is it half of a reg play? Been following past few days.
On here for simplicity sake I have been using $100 on both. In real life I bet around 75% on the parlay of what I bet on my reg bet.
is your parlay the same amount as your reg plays? Or is it half of a reg play? Been following past few days.
On here for simplicity sake I have been using $100 on both. In real life I bet around 75% on the parlay of what I bet on my reg bet.
HappyCappers: your system for NBA looks like a winner & will be looking out for your post. Philly out to a big lead so so far so good. I followed you today and the plays and the parlay including a parlay +2pts as backup since that looks like a great winning %.
Excellent point!! This is what I have been doing as well. I have been betting double on these spread +2 picks compared to what I have been betting on the moneyline. I expect these moneylines to hit around 60% for the year while the spread plus 2 has hit around a 93% clip thus far.
HappyCappers: your system for NBA looks like a winner & will be looking out for your post. Philly out to a big lead so so far so good. I followed you today and the plays and the parlay including a parlay +2pts as backup since that looks like a great winning %.
Excellent point!! This is what I have been doing as well. I have been betting double on these spread +2 picks compared to what I have been betting on the moneyline. I expect these moneylines to hit around 60% for the year while the spread plus 2 has hit around a 93% clip thus far.
So far without lines I dunno.. But the teams that I'm interested in thus far for tommorrow are New Orleans and Golden State which are definitely plays. The other games depending on the lines that I'm looking at to be plays are the Bucks, the Mavs, and the Bulls.
So far without lines I dunno.. But the teams that I'm interested in thus far for tommorrow are New Orleans and Golden State which are definitely plays. The other games depending on the lines that I'm looking at to be plays are the Bucks, the Mavs, and the Bulls.
______________________________________________________
Reg: $2736 (9 - 4) +7.36 units
Parlay: $3659 (3 - 2) +16.59 units
Total: +23.95 units
Spread +2 Record (13 - 0)
_______________________________________________________
Nov 24 Picks
Reg: All Picks ALWAYS moneyline
Golden State +200 (+5.5)
Dallas Mavericks +165 (+4.5)
Chicago Bulls +135 (+3.5)
New Orleans +150 (+3.5)
Parlay:
Golden State +200/Mavericks +165/ Bulls +135/ New Orleans +150 to win $4570.63
______________________________________________________
Reg: $2736 (9 - 4) +7.36 units
Parlay: $3659 (3 - 2) +16.59 units
Total: +23.95 units
Spread +2 Record (13 - 0)
_______________________________________________________
Nov 24 Picks
Reg: All Picks ALWAYS moneyline
Golden State +200 (+5.5)
Dallas Mavericks +165 (+4.5)
Chicago Bulls +135 (+3.5)
New Orleans +150 (+3.5)
Parlay:
Golden State +200/Mavericks +165/ Bulls +135/ New Orleans +150 to win $4570.63
Gamble is in my blood and been doing it for many years. I know you did hit parlay 3 on moneyline before, but never see anyone recommend on playing parlay 4 on moneyline. WOW !!! Hope Vegas don't shut us down, if we endup hitting this parlay 4 from great cappers in COVERS. Well ! just more money to spend on the holiday. Thanks and Best of Luck to all.
Gamble is in my blood and been doing it for many years. I know you did hit parlay 3 on moneyline before, but never see anyone recommend on playing parlay 4 on moneyline. WOW !!! Hope Vegas don't shut us down, if we endup hitting this parlay 4 from great cappers in COVERS. Well ! just more money to spend on the holiday. Thanks and Best of Luck to all.
Gamble is in my blood and been doing it for many years. I know you did hit parlay 3 on moneyline before, but never see anyone recommend on playing parlay 4 on moneyline. WOW !!! Hope Vegas don't shut us down, if we endup hitting this parlay 4 from great cappers in COVERS. Well ! just more money to spend on the holiday. Thanks and Best of Luck to all.
Ive never seen it either. Pulling for you HC. Best of Luck
Gamble is in my blood and been doing it for many years. I know you did hit parlay 3 on moneyline before, but never see anyone recommend on playing parlay 4 on moneyline. WOW !!! Hope Vegas don't shut us down, if we endup hitting this parlay 4 from great cappers in COVERS. Well ! just more money to spend on the holiday. Thanks and Best of Luck to all.
Ive never seen it either. Pulling for you HC. Best of Luck
Nov 24 Picks
Reg: All Picks ALWAYS moneyline
Golden State +200 (+5.5)
Dallas Mavericks +165 (+4.5)
Chicago Bulls +135 (+3.5)
New Orleans +150 (+3.5)
Parlay:
Golden State +200/Mavericks +165/ Bulls +135/ New Orleans +150 to win $4570.63
[/Quote]
WOW rooting for ya on that parlay pal.
What an EXTRA great thankgiving you will have if that comes through. ![]()
Nov 24 Picks
Reg: All Picks ALWAYS moneyline
Golden State +200 (+5.5)
Dallas Mavericks +165 (+4.5)
Chicago Bulls +135 (+3.5)
New Orleans +150 (+3.5)
Parlay:
Golden State +200/Mavericks +165/ Bulls +135/ New Orleans +150 to win $4570.63
[/Quote]
WOW rooting for ya on that parlay pal.
What an EXTRA great thankgiving you will have if that comes through. ![]()
Seriously - constantly throing shit jump shots with hands in their faces and not looking for options. How the fuck are they being coached?
Seriously - constantly throing shit jump shots with hands in their faces and not looking for options. How the fuck are they being coached?
Nov 24 Results
Reg: All Picks ALWAYS moneyline
Golden State +200 (+5.5) (Loser)
Dallas Mavericks +165 (+4.5) (Winner)
Chicago Bulls +135 (+3.5) (Winner)
New Orleans +150 (+3.5) (Loser)
Parlay:
Golden State +200/Mavericks +165/ Bulls +135/ New Orleans +150 to win $4570.63 (Loser)
______________________________________________________
Reg: $2736 (11 - 6) +8.36 units
Parlay: $3659 (3 - 3) +15.59 units
Total: +23.95 units
Spread +2 Record (15 - 2)
_______________________________________________________
Nov 25 Picks
NO PICKS TODAY
Nov 24 Results
Reg: All Picks ALWAYS moneyline
Golden State +200 (+5.5) (Loser)
Dallas Mavericks +165 (+4.5) (Winner)
Chicago Bulls +135 (+3.5) (Winner)
New Orleans +150 (+3.5) (Loser)
Parlay:
Golden State +200/Mavericks +165/ Bulls +135/ New Orleans +150 to win $4570.63 (Loser)
______________________________________________________
Reg: $2736 (11 - 6) +8.36 units
Parlay: $3659 (3 - 3) +15.59 units
Total: +23.95 units
Spread +2 Record (15 - 2)
_______________________________________________________
Nov 25 Picks
NO PICKS TODAY
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,392
- Sunday 10/04/2026 687
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,331
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,505
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,821
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,496
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,227
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,871
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,149
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,846
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
