Posted:
#26
@SuperSlapem
Quote Originally Posted by SuperSlapem:
Bucks vs Mavs So the Mavs were looking ahead. Somehow I missed that and got burned with the over in Mavs game along with Wall showing up and further destroying my chances. But I don’t wanna overthink this here. Mavs on a b2b at home while Bucks missing their best defensive weapon Giannis. There couldn’t be a better spot to chase an Over imo. We know the shooters come out every time Giannis sits and with the Mavs GTDs possibly all playing that gives the Mavs a complete roster, also giving the back court of the Mavs a boost. This is the final game of the West Coast trip for the Bucks, 6th game to be exact before heading to Charlotte tomorrow. The Bucks have been otr for 11 days. What version of the Bucks will we see and can the Mavs beat the Bucks tonight with a healthy squad? I’m taking my chances with the Over but I am also leaning Mavs. Every Bucks game on this West coast trip has gone over 234 points with the exception of the Lakers who hold the number 1 defense in the league. I’m not sure why the Mavs are favored here. Feel like the books are playing games. The Bucks have won and lost by 1 in the last two games so might stay away from a side. Over 226 I am posting prematurely and could end up with a better number later but this is what I’m leaning towards regardless. GL
Bucks vs Mavs So the Mavs were looking ahead. Somehow I missed that and got burned with the over in Mavs game along with Wall showing up and further destroying my chances. But I don’t wanna overthink this here. Mavs on a b2b at home while Bucks missing their best defensive weapon Giannis. There couldn’t be a better spot to chase an Over imo. We know the shooters come out every time Giannis sits and with the Mavs GTDs possibly all playing that gives the Mavs a complete roster, also giving the back court of the Mavs a boost. This is the final game of the West Coast trip for the Bucks, 6th game to be exact before heading to Charlotte tomorrow. The Bucks have been otr for 11 days. What version of the Bucks will we see and can the Mavs beat the Bucks tonight with a healthy squad? I’m taking my chances with the Over but I am also leaning Mavs. Every Bucks game on this West coast trip has gone over 234 points with the exception of the Lakers who hold the number 1 defense in the league. I’m not sure why the Mavs are favored here. Feel like the books are playing games. The Bucks have won and lost by 1 in the last two games so might stay away from a side. Over 226 I am posting prematurely and could end up with a better number later but this is what I’m leaning towards regardless. GL
is this a lock play? Liking the over as well but waiting for the final lineups. B2b for the mavs they might be tired and they came from a low scoring game
