Posted:
#201
Spurs/Suns Under 198 
[/Quote
GOOD LUCK WITH THE PARLAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/Quote
GOOD LUCK WITH THE PARLAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|
Didn't want to risk giving you fellas something that I didn't believe in. So I didn't post a play today. This would have been it. I obviously took it VERY SMALL just for entertainment. Will have a BEST BET post for tomorrow. Good Luck All. Wager Type: |
Spread (or run line) |
| Wager Status: | Win |
| Risk / To Win Amount: | 33.00 / 30.00 (USD) Accepted 1/29/2009 6:50 PM - EST |
| Won: | 30.00 |
| Amount Paid: | 63.00 |
| Sport / Period: | NBA Basketball / Game ( Cleveland Cavaliers: 88 - Orlando Magic: 99 ) |
| Line: |
Orlando Magic 1/29/2009 8:05:01 PM - (EST) -5 -110 |
|
Didn't want to risk giving you fellas something that I didn't believe in. So I didn't post a play today. This would have been it. I obviously took it VERY SMALL just for entertainment. Will have a BEST BET post for tomorrow. Good Luck All. Wager Type: |
Spread (or run line) |
| Wager Status: | Win |
| Risk / To Win Amount: | 33.00 / 30.00 (USD) Accepted 1/29/2009 6:50 PM - EST |
| Won: | 30.00 |
| Amount Paid: | 63.00 |
| Sport / Period: | NBA Basketball / Game ( Cleveland Cavaliers: 88 - Orlando Magic: 99 ) |
| Line: |
Orlando Magic 1/29/2009 8:05:01 PM - (EST) -5 -110 |
