orlando -4
suns -1
Should be 1-play per day. See rules above.
Actually, I have tracked many of your picks and they are winning. I played that 2-game parlay you threw up about a week ago because you seemed so confident about it. Made a nice little profit that night. Thank you!
Maybe you should post your picks in your own thread. I am just saying that because this board does have rules and whatnot. I certainly don't mind if you post 100 games, but that's just me.
![]()
Actually, I have tracked many of your picks and they are winning. I played that 2-game parlay you threw up about a week ago because you seemed so confident about it. Made a nice little profit that night. Thank you!
Maybe you should post your picks in your own thread. I am just saying that because this board does have rules and whatnot. I certainly don't mind if you post 100 games, but that's just me.
![]()
