NBA Play of the Day for Jan 29-Post it here!
Yesterday was tough with memphis, but hey with them you can expect everything, so losing in ot instead of having +7.5 didnt surpised me at all....
Try to get back with Phoenix Suns -1.5
G.L people...
Yesterday was tough with memphis, but hey with them you can expect everything, so losing in ot instead of having +7.5 didnt surpised me at all....
Try to get back with Phoenix Suns -1.5
G.L people...
Again, thanks to WillBet, you are helping all of us. Both by forcing us to be a bit more selective and analytical, as well as by helping us identify the hottest handicappers. Excellent job. I appreciate the hard work you are doing.
For those of you asking me to start creating a thread, I may start that tomorrow. But be sure WillBet, I will absolutely still post in here.
If this service that WillBet has started has taught me anything it is this - be selective and it will pay off. As such, I apologize, but I am not making a play tonight. I'm not getting a clear read on either of these games tonight (sides or overs), so I am not going to "fly blind" and needlessly risk my $$ or my 10-0 run.
Good luck to all who are taking the leap tonight. I'll be back in tomorrow with a solid Best Bet.
![]()
Again, thanks to WillBet, you are helping all of us. Both by forcing us to be a bit more selective and analytical, as well as by helping us identify the hottest handicappers. Excellent job. I appreciate the hard work you are doing.
For those of you asking me to start creating a thread, I may start that tomorrow. But be sure WillBet, I will absolutely still post in here.
If this service that WillBet has started has taught me anything it is this - be selective and it will pay off. As such, I apologize, but I am not making a play tonight. I'm not getting a clear read on either of these games tonight (sides or overs), so I am not going to "fly blind" and needlessly risk my $$ or my 10-0 run.
Good luck to all who are taking the leap tonight. I'll be back in tomorrow with a solid Best Bet.
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,277
- PART DEUX 221
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,112
- Cleveland Bettors 2,661
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,209
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,197
- Thursday 10/01/2026 756
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,148
- Happening just recently . . . 36,844
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,587
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search

Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.