Mak's Wednesday Wizardry
Interesting to me that he picked all favorites...
Interesting to me that he picked all favorites...
lmao be aware mak...
Jailbait....I was talking to Mak...aka the self-proclaimed NBA Phenomenon...No need for you to get involved in this, and I suggest you hop off Mak's genitalia....And I'm 35 betting more than you make in a year tough guy.
PS went 3-1 tn.
lmao be aware mak...
Jailbait....I was talking to Mak...aka the self-proclaimed NBA Phenomenon...No need for you to get involved in this, and I suggest you hop off Mak's genitalia....And I'm 35 betting more than you make in a year tough guy.
PS went 3-1 tn.
Jailbait....I was talking to Mak...aka the self-proclaimed NBA Phenomenon...No need for you to get involved in this, and I suggest you hop off Mak's genitalia....And I'm 35 betting more than you make in a year tough guy.
PS went 3-1 tn.
Jailbait....I was talking to Mak...aka the self-proclaimed NBA Phenomenon...No need for you to get involved in this, and I suggest you hop off Mak's genitalia....And I'm 35 betting more than you make in a year tough guy.
PS went 3-1 tn.
hahahahha another little kid reference...Is that your go to line? Judging from the all caps and exclamation points, you're probably a little disappointed at the 0-4 night you had tailing your idol...
hahahahha another little kid reference...Is that your go to line? Judging from the all caps and exclamation points, you're probably a little disappointed at the 0-4 night you had tailing your idol...
This forum is a joke. 90% of the guys in here are looking for an easy way to make a buck and don' do anything to cap their own games. You go into treads and give handshake and smiley faces when guys are winning and then bash when they are losing.
This guy has great insight and knowledge on players and teams. You should use the info he is providing as additional information to make your picks. It is ok to tail but tail if you also like the team and he push you over the top but don't tail blindly
Every capper I don't care who it is, is going to have a bad night. Money management is everything so for all the guys who follow blindly and don't take the time to do your homework you guys are the piece of crap.
Mak keeping doing your thing it is much appreciated as you provide a different perspective on the game and I very much appreciate it.
This forum is a joke. 90% of the guys in here are looking for an easy way to make a buck and don' do anything to cap their own games. You go into treads and give handshake and smiley faces when guys are winning and then bash when they are losing.
This guy has great insight and knowledge on players and teams. You should use the info he is providing as additional information to make your picks. It is ok to tail but tail if you also like the team and he push you over the top but don't tail blindly
Every capper I don't care who it is, is going to have a bad night. Money management is everything so for all the guys who follow blindly and don't take the time to do your homework you guys are the piece of crap.
Mak keeping doing your thing it is much appreciated as you provide a different perspective on the game and I very much appreciate it.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,450
- Sunday 10/04/2026 690
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,366
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,988
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,835
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,523
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,889
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,932
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,363
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,319
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
