• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum

    Mak's Wednesday Wizardry

    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»
    brent0887
    mikey30303
    BDub2308
    makaveli23
    SKSports
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 9389
    Posts: 86
    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»
     
    brent0887
    brent0887
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 19355
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2014 - 4:35 PM ET #26

    Thanks Mak
    GL 
    Reply
    Thanks Mak
    GL 
     
    mikey30303
    mikey30303
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 11
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2014 - 4:35 PM ET #27

    Great write ups and love the picks, good look tonight and rest of the season
    Reply
    Great write ups and love the picks, good look tonight and rest of the season
     
    BDub2308
    BDub2308
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 50
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2014 - 4:36 PM ET #28

    Are most of your plays in the 3-5 unit range ? 
    Reply
    Are most of your plays in the 3-5 unit range ? 
     
    makaveli23
    makaveli23
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 5347
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2014 - 4:39 PM ET #29

    Quote Originally Posted by begginerboy:


    Great writeup, Mak. Feel the same about the Warriors this year and tonight. Only a major injury can stop them this year. I have also heard that the marketing geniuses at the NBA really like the Dubs, which doesn't hurt (especially in close  games, where the officiating matters). OKC will have a tough time getting into the playoffs this year, leaving us with the Clippers and the Spurs. Hopefully, just the Clippers, unless the dubs can get over Pop's jedi mind tricks (the Spurs own the Dubs). Good luck.


    Nice info and analysis, honestly I see the Thunder sneaking into the 8th spot somehow and the 1st place team in the West just tanking games to avoid them, whomever faces OKC in the first is going to get spanked.  I honestly think once they get fully healthy they could quite possibly be a favorite of mine to win it all.  I think the evolution of guys like Perry Jones, Adams, Roberson and Jackson in a contract year will help the Thunder immensely.  I am very eager to see what happens to them this season.  Watch out for them, for the first time in franchise history (not including the Sonics), they have depth.  Depth + best SF + best PG = championship.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by begginerboy:


    Great writeup, Mak. Feel the same about the Warriors this year and tonight. Only a major injury can stop them this year. I have also heard that the marketing geniuses at the NBA really like the Dubs, which doesn't hurt (especially in close  games, where the officiating matters). OKC will have a tough time getting into the playoffs this year, leaving us with the Clippers and the Spurs. Hopefully, just the Clippers, unless the dubs can get over Pop's jedi mind tricks (the Spurs own the Dubs). Good luck.


    Nice info and analysis, honestly I see the Thunder sneaking into the 8th spot somehow and the 1st place team in the West just tanking games to avoid them, whomever faces OKC in the first is going to get spanked.  I honestly think once they get fully healthy they could quite possibly be a favorite of mine to win it all.  I think the evolution of guys like Perry Jones, Adams, Roberson and Jackson in a contract year will help the Thunder immensely.  I am very eager to see what happens to them this season.  Watch out for them, for the first time in franchise history (not including the Sonics), they have depth.  Depth + best SF + best PG = championship.


     
    SKSports
    SKSports
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 1016
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2014 - 4:40 PM ET #30

    Thanks Mak!!! Awesome write-ups with LOADS of great info!!!  It is much appreciated.

    SKS
    Everyone has a plan, until they get hit in the mouth.
    Reply
    Thanks Mak!!! Awesome write-ups with LOADS of great info!!!  It is much appreciated.

    SKS
     
    makaveli23
    makaveli23
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 5347
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2014 - 4:44 PM ET #31

    Quote Originally Posted by TFIN29:

    Thanks Mak, great write ups as usual.  


    Thanks Tfin, I always appreciate hearing that.  BOL to you.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TFIN29:

    Thanks Mak, great write ups as usual.  


    Thanks Tfin, I always appreciate hearing that.  BOL to you.


     
    makaveli23
    makaveli23
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 5347
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2014 - 4:46 PM ET #32

    Quote Originally Posted by syracusejoe:

    Thanks mak. Appreciate early post.


    No prob Joe, I know the time difference in China, that is one reason I stay awake at night (Kenya time) so I can do business with those in your Country.  BOL to you today.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by syracusejoe:

    Thanks mak. Appreciate early post.


    No prob Joe, I know the time difference in China, that is one reason I stay awake at night (Kenya time) so I can do business with those in your Country.  BOL to you today.


     
    makaveli23
    makaveli23
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 5347
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2014 - 4:49 PM ET #33

    Quote Originally Posted by Rotomania:

    Thanks for analysis, Mak! Love the former player references.

    Just so you know, they've been trying to make Kanters their stretch 4, so Love should own Kanters rather than Favors. Also, Booker has been thriving in Utah, so you could see more Booker on Love.


    That makes a lot of sense considering Kanters lost all that weight, however I still think he is better suited to guard the 5 spot.  I am surprised though, Kanters has a decent 15 foot game but nothing special, stretch 4 is well....a stretch, a mobile 5 man is what I picture him as.

    Appreciate you liking the player references, I like to have fun with it.  BOL to you tonight bud.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotomania:

    Thanks for analysis, Mak! Love the former player references.

    Just so you know, they've been trying to make Kanters their stretch 4, so Love should own Kanters rather than Favors. Also, Booker has been thriving in Utah, so you could see more Booker on Love.


    That makes a lot of sense considering Kanters lost all that weight, however I still think he is better suited to guard the 5 spot.  I am surprised though, Kanters has a decent 15 foot game but nothing special, stretch 4 is well....a stretch, a mobile 5 man is what I picture him as.

    Appreciate you liking the player references, I like to have fun with it.  BOL to you tonight bud.
     
    begginerboy
    begginerboy
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2013
    Posts: 15267
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2014 - 4:51 PM ET #34

    Quote Originally Posted by makaveli23:



    Nice info and analysis, honestly I see the Thunder sneaking into the 8th spot somehow and the 1st place team in the West just tanking games to avoid them, whomever faces OKC in the first is going to get spanked.  I honestly think once they get fully healthy they could quite possibly be a favorite of mine to win it all.  I think the evolution of guys like Perry Jones, Adams, Roberson and Jackson in a contract year will help the Thunder immensely.  I am very eager to see what happens to them this season.  Watch out for them, for the first time in franchise history (not including the Sonics), they have depth.  Depth + best SF + best PG = championship.



    I can see that too, which would be funny but also a money making opportunity. Here is the problem though, Mak. The easiest part of their schedule is now, when they just have to tread water. Treading water might not be that easy though, considering how depleted they are. When they do get Durant and Westbrook back, their schedule gets much tougher. But will Durant be Durant (after the foot surgery)? And what about his conditioning? It's gonna be very interesting.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by makaveli23:



    Nice info and analysis, honestly I see the Thunder sneaking into the 8th spot somehow and the 1st place team in the West just tanking games to avoid them, whomever faces OKC in the first is going to get spanked.  I honestly think once they get fully healthy they could quite possibly be a favorite of mine to win it all.  I think the evolution of guys like Perry Jones, Adams, Roberson and Jackson in a contract year will help the Thunder immensely.  I am very eager to see what happens to them this season.  Watch out for them, for the first time in franchise history (not including the Sonics), they have depth.  Depth + best SF + best PG = championship.



    I can see that too, which would be funny but also a money making opportunity. Here is the problem though, Mak. The easiest part of their schedule is now, when they just have to tread water. Treading water might not be that easy though, considering how depleted they are. When they do get Durant and Westbrook back, their schedule gets much tougher. But will Durant be Durant (after the foot surgery)? And what about his conditioning? It's gonna be very interesting.
     
    makaveli23
    makaveli23
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 5347
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2014 - 4:54 PM ET #35

    Quote Originally Posted by m3dicineman:

    lets go dubz! jonas out for raptors tonight too


    I am embarrassed to say it took me a while to realize what team you guys were talking about when referencing "dubz", and I call myself a rap fan, pfft, shameful.  Love the Warriors this year, they are legit.  Jonas being out for the Raps hurts them a lot, he is a glue down low.  But I really like Steimsma and Tyler has been playing great ball for the Raps.  Even with Jonas I would have still liked the Celts tonight, just may not have had the balls to bet against them, as I said in the writeup, I would honestly prefer to lose the 3 units.  This is a big divisional game for the Raps and I would like to see them win this one.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by m3dicineman:

    lets go dubz! jonas out for raptors tonight too


    I am embarrassed to say it took me a while to realize what team you guys were talking about when referencing "dubz", and I call myself a rap fan, pfft, shameful.  Love the Warriors this year, they are legit.  Jonas being out for the Raps hurts them a lot, he is a glue down low.  But I really like Steimsma and Tyler has been playing great ball for the Raps.  Even with Jonas I would have still liked the Celts tonight, just may not have had the balls to bet against them, as I said in the writeup, I would honestly prefer to lose the 3 units.  This is a big divisional game for the Raps and I would like to see them win this one.
     
    makaveli23
    makaveli23
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 5347
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2014 - 4:59 PM ET #36

    Quote Originally Posted by Twosy3:

    Mak, thanks for the insight and look forward to following. Quick question, will you be keeping an overal record with +/- units ytd?  Thanks and BOL!


    Appreciate it buddy, personally, yes of course, posting wise, no never.  Just something I do not believe in doing, nor do I feel the need to do so, I think I have proved my worth, no need to post a win/loss record for those who want to decide if they would like to tail or not.  Nevertheless, I do post runs (good and bad), for example 5-1 in my last 6 or 0-3 last night, that I do.  But I also encourage anyone to feel free to keep track and they can post it anytime, I know I will be proud of it come mid-season and end of playoffs.  GL to you.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Twosy3:

    Mak, thanks for the insight and look forward to following. Quick question, will you be keeping an overal record with +/- units ytd?  Thanks and BOL!


    Appreciate it buddy, personally, yes of course, posting wise, no never.  Just something I do not believe in doing, nor do I feel the need to do so, I think I have proved my worth, no need to post a win/loss record for those who want to decide if they would like to tail or not.  Nevertheless, I do post runs (good and bad), for example 5-1 in my last 6 or 0-3 last night, that I do.  But I also encourage anyone to feel free to keep track and they can post it anytime, I know I will be proud of it come mid-season and end of playoffs.  GL to you.


     
    Tomslippers
    Tomslippers
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2013
    Posts: 109
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2014 - 5:05 PM ET #37

    Good luck I'm with you let's get that $$$
    Reply
    Good luck I'm with you let's get that $$$
     
    makaveli23
    makaveli23
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 5347
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2014 - 5:06 PM ET #38

    Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheBookie1:

    Love the write ups man, some great insight. Just so you know, Johnson is out for the raps tonight which makes me think Green will have a big game. I am with you on Boston.

    Also got Miami and Clips tonight.

    Good luck, looking forward to reading your picks.


    BTB, that is some great info, subtle absence for most people but a huge loss, is he really out?  Where did you get that info if you don't mind me asking?  You can PM me if we are not allowed to post it.  If James Johnson is out, I agree, Green will have a field day, Ross can't stop him alone.  Great stuff bro I had no idea.  BOL with Miami, I like em as well, and may the best side win between the Clips and Warriors.  Peace.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheBookie1:

    Love the write ups man, some great insight. Just so you know, Johnson is out for the raps tonight which makes me think Green will have a big game. I am with you on Boston.

    Also got Miami and Clips tonight.

    Good luck, looking forward to reading your picks.


    BTB, that is some great info, subtle absence for most people but a huge loss, is he really out?  Where did you get that info if you don't mind me asking?  You can PM me if we are not allowed to post it.  If James Johnson is out, I agree, Green will have a field day, Ross can't stop him alone.  Great stuff bro I had no idea.  BOL with Miami, I like em as well, and may the best side win between the Clips and Warriors.  Peace.


     
    StayFocused702
    StayFocused702
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 11
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2014 - 5:16 PM ET #39

    Good luck great analysis and player references lol.. 
    I like 
    Washington and under pacers have no scoring punch. Had Milwaukee ml last night...
    Like Memphis as well Phoenix almost gave that game away to Kobe last night, I think interior rebounding will be key for whoever wins....
    Also Sacramento Denver just doesn't have answer for Cousins or happy both of who are playing very well recently. Ty law not 100% D collision should have advantage in that matchup 
    Good luck all 
    Reply
    Good luck great analysis and player references lol.. 
    I like 
    Washington and under pacers have no scoring punch. Had Milwaukee ml last night...
    Like Memphis as well Phoenix almost gave that game away to Kobe last night, I think interior rebounding will be key for whoever wins....
    Also Sacramento Denver just doesn't have answer for Cousins or happy both of who are playing very well recently. Ty law not 100% D collision should have advantage in that matchup 
    Good luck all 
     
    nopressure1k
    nopressure1k
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 688
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2014 - 5:18 PM ET #40

    Reply
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55705
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2014 - 5:47 PM ET #41

    Nice to see you back brother.

     

    Any totals have your interest? Suns/Grizz @ 192ish seems a bit high with Pho on b2b and grizzlies with the usual tough d and interior O focus.....

     

    All the best friend

    Reply

    Nice to see you back brother.

     

    Any totals have your interest? Suns/Grizz @ 192ish seems a bit high with Pho on b2b and grizzlies with the usual tough d and interior O focus.....

     

    All the best friend

     
    motowner
    motowner
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 6618
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2014 - 5:55 PM ET #42

    Start it off strong Mak
    Reply
    Start it off strong Mak
     
    MikeyAces
    MikeyAces
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 4571
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2014 - 6:01 PM ET #43

    BOL 
    Reply
    BOL 
     
    tonydan
    tonydan
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 9304
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2014 - 6:08 PM ET #44

    excellent read as usual Mak  

    good luck tonight dude 
    Reply
    excellent read as usual Mak  

    good luck tonight dude 
     
    docterd597
    docterd597
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 16760
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2014 - 6:11 PM ET #45

    Good luck bro and thanks for posting.
    Reply
    Good luck bro and thanks for posting.
     
    BeatTheBookie1
    BeatTheBookie1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2014
    Posts: 52
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2014 - 6:13 PM ET #46

    Quote Originally Posted by makaveli23:

    Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheBookie1:

    Love the write ups man, some great insight. Just so you know, Johnson is out for the raps tonight which makes me think Green will have a big game. I am with you on Boston.Also got Miami and Clips tonight.Good luck, looking forward to reading your picks.
    BTB, that is some great info, subtle absence for most people but a huge loss, is he really out?  Where did you get that info if you don't mind me asking?  You can PM me if we are not allowed to post it.  If James Johnson is out, I agree, Green will have a field day, Ross can't stop him alone.  Great stuff bro I had no idea.  BOL with Miami, I like em as well, and may the best side win between the Clips and Warriors.  Peace.


    I was actually speaking about Amir Johnson, not James do my apologies.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by makaveli23:

    Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheBookie1:

    Love the write ups man, some great insight. Just so you know, Johnson is out for the raps tonight which makes me think Green will have a big game. I am with you on Boston.Also got Miami and Clips tonight.Good luck, looking forward to reading your picks.
    BTB, that is some great info, subtle absence for most people but a huge loss, is he really out?  Where did you get that info if you don't mind me asking?  You can PM me if we are not allowed to post it.  If James Johnson is out, I agree, Green will have a field day, Ross can't stop him alone.  Great stuff bro I had no idea.  BOL with Miami, I like em as well, and may the best side win between the Clips and Warriors.  Peace.


    I was actually speaking about Amir Johnson, not James do my apologies.
     
    CMJohnson1
    CMJohnson1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 36739
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2014 - 6:17 PM ET #47

    Best of luck Mak...all seem pretty solid.
    Reply
    Best of luck Mak...all seem pretty solid.
     
    Whatsnew
    Whatsnew
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 52
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2014 - 6:19 PM ET #48

    Reply
     
    BEARS1985
    BEARS1985
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 133
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2014 - 6:23 PM ET #49

    Love the Pistons tonight they are a play with Indian Cowboy as well
    Reply
    Love the Pistons tonight they are a play with Indian Cowboy as well
     
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2014 - 6:29 PM ET #50

    good luck mak
    Reply
    good luck mak
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum
    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,450
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 690
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,365
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,970
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,835
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,523
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,889
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,362
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,926
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,319

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.