![]()
Mac
***Macwesties * Apr. 20, 2023 * NBA Conf. Quarter Finals * Basketball Plays***
adding to the equation Short & Sweet: woof woof ![]()
* are +pts @ a premium? . . . Suns may or may not Win, I'll bite for the cover or win or lose![]()
Phoenix Suns @ LA Clippers +7.5 POINTSBET * 10:30 PM * Conf. Quarter Finals * Gm #3
No Kawai NP
. . . j/k
next man up mentality ![]()
![]()
adding to the equation Short & Sweet: woof woof ![]()
* are +pts @ a premium? . . . Suns may or may not Win, I'll bite for the cover or win or lose![]()
Phoenix Suns @ LA Clippers +7.5 POINTSBET * 10:30 PM * Conf. Quarter Finals * Gm #3
No Kawai NP
. . . j/k
next man up mentality ![]()
![]()
@Macwestie1
I agree and you know what happens ![]()
![]()
![]()
I believe this line is inflated. I have this game power-rated Clippers+4... Should be an exciting and interesting game.
. Final score 113-110!!! Let's go Macwestie!!!![]()
@Macwestie1
I agree and you know what happens ![]()
![]()
![]()
I believe this line is inflated. I have this game power-rated Clippers+4... Should be an exciting and interesting game.
. Final score 113-110!!! Let's go Macwestie!!!![]()
Brooklyn Nets +4.5
tough loss by .5 pt![]()
Golden StateWarriors -6.0 ![]()
LA Clippers +7.5 ![]()
(2-1) Night, I’ll take it![]()
Thanks fellas for stopping by appreciate the well wishes
Brooklyn Nets +4.5
tough loss by .5 pt![]()
Golden StateWarriors -6.0 ![]()
LA Clippers +7.5 ![]()
(2-1) Night, I’ll take it![]()
Thanks fellas for stopping by appreciate the well wishes
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,731
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,198
- Monday 09/28/2026 819
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,831
- PART DEUX 286
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,289
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,007
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,469
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,714
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,500
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
