Can't understand this effort and that's not a good thing
35-21 (~63%)
In today's NBA Scal...NOTHING shocks me, literally nothing. I've been finding it a tough go since last year in finding motivational spots in this league.
Reports from Chicago are saying Hoiberg is on the hot seat. I don't think his players think much of him though.
GL
Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:
Just observe till I get hot guys. OBSERVE only.
Can't understand this effort and that's not a good thing
35-21 (~63%)
In today's NBA Scal...NOTHING shocks me, literally nothing. I've been finding it a tough go since last year in finding motivational spots in this league.
Reports from Chicago are saying Hoiberg is on the hot seat. I don't think his players think much of him though.
they are 13-21...How can they be overrated? They are playing an awful road team and were barely favored.
CLE I respect you and your way of thinking and I like the fact that you are one of the few here willing to discuss things.
However, this is a bit result oriented,,,Pelicans had almost already won by then and I think you agree it wasn't a bargain to back them pre-game. You were also leaning Knicks or nothing I think.
When one of many possible scenarios pans out, this doesn;t automatically mean it was the most probable one.
That being said, after backing NOP vs Dallas then fading them vs Clippers and Knicks (and having more or less watched all 3 games), I have to admit that probably I underestimated them too.
Pre-game I felt NY+3 was like holding QQvsAK now I think you were right expressing your doubts in this thread and it was vice-versa...and it rarely happens to me to change opinion about the value of a bet because of result
Cheers and Happy New Year
Quote Originally Posted by CLEsports:
they are 13-21...How can they be overrated? They are playing an awful road team and were barely favored.
CLE I respect you and your way of thinking and I like the fact that you are one of the few here willing to discuss things.
However, this is a bit result oriented,,,Pelicans had almost already won by then and I think you agree it wasn't a bargain to back them pre-game. You were also leaning Knicks or nothing I think.
When one of many possible scenarios pans out, this doesn;t automatically mean it was the most probable one.
That being said, after backing NOP vs Dallas then fading them vs Clippers and Knicks (and having more or less watched all 3 games), I have to admit that probably I underestimated them too.
Pre-game I felt NY+3 was like holding QQvsAK now I think you were right expressing your doubts in this thread and it was vice-versa...and it rarely happens to me to change opinion about the value of a bet because of result
Its ok Knicks just couldn't catch up to pelicans all nite but I think they cover tonite versus rockets and get out our money back keep them coming scal its just a one loss no big deal
Its ok Knicks just couldn't catch up to pelicans all nite but I think they cover tonite versus rockets and get out our money back keep them coming scal its just a one loss no big deal