is it possible just to cap games by line movement?
Depends but when you see a line move like it did last night for Boston +9 to +8 and majority of regular betters are taking G State that's a clear sign to either get off G State or make your bet Boston. If that makes sense that's the best example I can give. Lot of variables though.
Depends but when you see a line move like it did last night for Boston +9 to +8 and majority of regular betters are taking G State that's a clear sign to either get off G State or make your bet Boston. If that makes sense that's the best example I can give. Lot of variables though.
It's one of the most reliable systems and almost all of the winning bettors I know or have followed value line movement highly. RLM is usually a guaranteed hit from what I've seen in my short time betting and even normal line movement indicates where the smart money is coming in if you watch it correctly as RefSystem has already described.
Anyone that wins a lot without taking any account of line movement at all is either extremely skilled or very lucky IMO.
It's one of the most reliable systems and almost all of the winning bettors I know or have followed value line movement highly. RLM is usually a guaranteed hit from what I've seen in my short time betting and even normal line movement indicates where the smart money is coming in if you watch it correctly as RefSystem has already described.
Anyone that wins a lot without taking any account of line movement at all is either extremely skilled or very lucky IMO.
There is many reasons why the lines get move. If your system is working, and you are finish the week with more money in your pocket than you bet. Let it at it is, don't look at other systems until you learn very well your actual system. ![]()
There is many reasons why the lines get move. If your system is working, and you are finish the week with more money in your pocket than you bet. Let it at it is, don't look at other systems until you learn very well your actual system. ![]()
I like to watch it especially when it comes to totals or when a favorite changes to a dog
I been doing exactly this and that how I won both on Celtics (pregame pick) and warriors ML when it was +130. Of course it does not always work but I have better luck so far
I like to watch it especially when it comes to totals or when a favorite changes to a dog
I been doing exactly this and that how I won both on Celtics (pregame pick) and warriors ML when it was +130. Of course it does not always work but I have better luck so far
the sharps pound the line early if they see value; value = public going the other way; they then hedge the last minute to middle. RLM system requires a lot of foresight and is not dependable for the average capper. always be wary of the line.
line moved a point befor tip so i took mine before my book followed got it at 5.5
the sharps pound the line early if they see value; value = public going the other way; they then hedge the last minute to middle. RLM system requires a lot of foresight and is not dependable for the average capper. always be wary of the line.
line moved a point befor tip so i took mine before my book followed got it at 5.5
RLM strategies all fail. You have to be able to cap your own games and create your own LINES for the games. Start learning how to do this and you will be making profits year in and year out.
RLM strategies all fail. You have to be able to cap your own games and create your own LINES for the games. Start learning how to do this and you will be making profits year in and year out.
RLM strategies all fail. You have to be able to cap your own games and create your own LINES for the games. Start learning how to do this and you will be making profits year in and year out.
RLM strategies all fail. You have to be able to cap your own games and create your own LINES for the games. Start learning how to do this and you will be making profits year in and year out.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,704
- Monday 09/28/2026 812
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,193
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,826
- PART DEUX 269
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,281
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,004
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,438
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,672
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,388
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
