Hey Humble Just wanted to say thanks for all the picks bro. Been following you (as well as Tin) for 2 weeks now and you guys are just amazing. Alot of people may complain that you do too many games, but there really isn't anything to complain about at the end of the night as you are up nearly every night. Figured I'd sign up for this site and thought it would be appropriate for the first post to go to you as a thank you for your hard work night in and night out. Keep it up bro.
Just a question...what do you think about knicks money line tonight? I was thinking to go big on it, but just needed some reassurance.
Hey Humble Just wanted to say thanks for all the picks bro. Been following you (as well as Tin) for 2 weeks now and you guys are just amazing. Alot of people may complain that you do too many games, but there really isn't anything to complain about at the end of the night as you are up nearly every night. Figured I'd sign up for this site and thought it would be appropriate for the first post to go to you as a thank you for your hard work night in and night out. Keep it up bro.
Just a question...what do you think about knicks money line tonight? I was thinking to go big on it, but just needed some reassurance.
Hey Humble Just wanted to say thanks for all the picks bro. Been following you (as well as Tin) for 2 weeks now and you guys are just amazing. Alot of people may complain that you do too many games, but there really isn't anything to complain about at the end of the night as you are up nearly every night. Figured I'd sign up for this site and thought it would be appropriate for the first post to go to you as a thank you for your hard work night in and night out. Keep it up bro.
Just a question...what do you think about knicks money line tonight? I was thinking to go big on it, but just needed some reassurance.
THANKS...AND KNICKS ML OR NO PLAY....I THINK THEY BOUNCE BACK BIG TONIGHT...GL
Quote Originally Posted by winbigORgohome:
Hey Humble Just wanted to say thanks for all the picks bro. Been following you (as well as Tin) for 2 weeks now and you guys are just amazing. Alot of people may complain that you do too many games, but there really isn't anything to complain about at the end of the night as you are up nearly every night. Figured I'd sign up for this site and thought it would be appropriate for the first post to go to you as a thank you for your hard work night in and night out. Keep it up bro.
Just a question...what do you think about knicks money line tonight? I was thinking to go big on it, but just needed some reassurance.
THANKS...AND KNICKS ML OR NO PLAY....I THINK THEY BOUNCE BACK BIG TONIGHT...GL