Bean... Need your hockey plays
Humble... Keep it up bro
Tonydan.... Lets get them tonight
u are telling me u played 31 games yesterday and won 1.6 units
am i reading this wrong?
u are telling me u played 31 games yesterday and won 1.6 units
am i reading this wrong?
Hey Humble----
Last tuesday I pissed off my local by following you and tin the entire night....I was tired and said f it, I follow tonight, and I will follow in a way I never have. With qtrs and hlvs plays![]()
Well I cashed big, as I did lay off some plays (some winners, some losers)...+$586 after juice to be exact....I track everything![]()
Anyway, I pissed you off asking you to post your lines, you mentioned that my 12 yr old stay in school, I got really pissed etc......![]()
Well HUM-----bug on all that..
ended up clearing $750 for the week and you and tin helped![]()
Tonight I will be keeping a close eye on your plays for the evening...probably following a few, passing on a few...but regardles, good luck tonight and good vibes...Check out my thread for my 3 plays tonight..very intersesting and would like some feedback...I don't post plays much
Hey Humble----
Last tuesday I pissed off my local by following you and tin the entire night....I was tired and said f it, I follow tonight, and I will follow in a way I never have. With qtrs and hlvs plays![]()
Well I cashed big, as I did lay off some plays (some winners, some losers)...+$586 after juice to be exact....I track everything![]()
Anyway, I pissed you off asking you to post your lines, you mentioned that my 12 yr old stay in school, I got really pissed etc......![]()
Well HUM-----bug on all that..
ended up clearing $750 for the week and you and tin helped![]()
Tonight I will be keeping a close eye on your plays for the evening...probably following a few, passing on a few...but regardles, good luck tonight and good vibes...Check out my thread for my 3 plays tonight..very intersesting and would like some feedback...I don't post plays much
Please tell me you're not the same guy as ENJOY??
Please tell me you're not the same guy as ENJOY??
