NY +4 - this can be a close game and they can win straight up, but this one is a bit risky. I just think that when given NY 4 points you should take it. Anyway, this one is my weakest lean for today.
Can't wait to see what you're thinking.
LOL no worries! you can go wrong sometimes too :) waiting to see what you think about OKC, BOSTON, GSW, NY for tonight.
i really believe in all 4:
OKC with 2 straight loses... Houston already proved they can't handle them.
Boston +7?! against the lakers? This is a close game period. can't see boston not giving it all against their main rivals after they lost last night.
NY +4 - this can be a close game and they can win straight up, but this one is a bit risky. I just think that when given NY 4 points you should take it. Anyway, this one is my weakest lean for today.
I missed all games tonight cause i watched Champions League with my friends and finally i'm back at home... Now i see that i missed some good opportunities like Pacers and Grizzles but whatever... Guys i hope you'll catch them tonight...
I missed all games tonight cause i watched Champions League with my friends and finally i'm back at home... Now i see that i missed some good opportunities like Pacers and Grizzles but whatever... Guys i hope you'll catch them tonight...
Spurs @ Clippers - Under 201 550 units (to win 500)
Two reasons:
Thursday... TNT... perfect day to go against public... More than 70% hits over here.... I'll go with under.
+
In five of last six games between these teams they scored under 201 and once exactly 201... so maybe they again will slow down the tempo and the under will be good here.
GL guys
Just one play today:
Spurs @ Clippers - Under 201 550 units (to win 500)
Two reasons:
Thursday... TNT... perfect day to go against public... More than 70% hits over here.... I'll go with under.
+
In five of last six games between these teams they scored under 201 and once exactly 201... so maybe they again will slow down the tempo and the under will be good here.
Last night i was so drunk and i really haven't got any power to write up my predictions The only thing i remember is that i saw that Dallas leads NO with 6-2 in first and took them with 400 units on- 2.5 spread.... I turn on the game and saw only one basket... and after that darkness
Last night i was so drunk and i really haven't got any power to write up my predictions The only thing i remember is that i saw that Dallas leads NO with 6-2 in first and took them with 400 units on- 2.5 spread.... I turn on the game and saw only one basket... and after that darkness
Omg only game I jumped was the under of the bucks and I got t at 205 lol got lucky and pushed funk!!! No worries though will get em tomorrow for sure!!!
Omg only game I jumped was the under of the bucks and I got t at 205 lol got lucky and pushed funk!!! No worries though will get em tomorrow for sure!!!