Fresh Start Phase #1 2/04/13
YTD = 316 - 228 - 12 POD = 209 - 141 - 8
01/14/13 Bankroll=($20,000) 02/04/13 ($250,450)
Pistons +10
Timberpups -3
Kings +8
The Knicks have Detroits number with two sizeable wins this season plus the Knicks are great at home and the Pistons do not to the road well. But the 10 pts looks fair
YTD = 316 - 228 - 12 POD = 209 - 141 - 8
01/14/13 Bankroll=($20,000) 02/04/13 ($250,450)
Pistons +10
Timberpups -3
Kings +8
The Knicks have Detroits number with two sizeable wins this season plus the Knicks are great at home and the Pistons do not to the road well. But the 10 pts looks fair
Wizards +3
Pistons +10
Timberpups -3
Kings +8
Over Wizards =188
Over Pistons =197
Under Timberpups =192
Under Kings =200
These are my leans after running some numbers. But these are not finalize yet I will post my final plays once the number are finalize.
Pistons +10
Timberpups -3
Kings +8
Over Wizards =188
Over Pistons =197
Under Timberpups =192
Under Kings =200
Wizards +3
Pistons +10
Timberpups -3
Kings +8
Over Wizards =188
Over Pistons =197
Under Timberpups =192
Under Kings =200
These are my leans after running some numbers. But these are not finalize yet I will post my final plays once the number are finalize.
Pistons +10
Timberpups -3
Kings +8
Over Wizards =188
Over Pistons =197
Under Timberpups =192
Under Kings =200
NCAAB YTD = 8 - 9 - 1
Under Notre Dame =132 $3,300 to win $3,000
Under George Mason =130 $3,300 to win $3,000
2 Team Parlay Action Revers $3,000 to win $12,000
Under Notre Dame =132
As
always good luck on whatever you all decide to do. Please play responsibly
NCAAB YTD = 8 - 9 - 1
Under Notre Dame =132 $3,300 to win $3,000
Under George Mason =130 $3,300 to win $3,000
2 Team Parlay Action Revers $3,000 to win $12,000
Under Notre Dame =132
As
always good luck on whatever you all decide to do. Please play responsibly
Good luck bro hope we can hit these 2 early plays
Good luck bro hope we can hit these 2 early plays
All right boys this is what I have for tonight's NCAAB game. Locked And Loaded Play It If You Like It Fade It If You Don't.
NCAAB YTD = 8 - 9 - 1
Under Notre Dame =132 $3,300 to win $3,000
Under George Mason =130 $3,300 to win $3,000
2 Team Parlay Action Revers $3,000 to win $12,000
Under Notre Dame =132
As
always good luck on whatever you all decide to do. Please play responsibly
All right boys this is what I have for tonight's NCAAB game. Locked And Loaded Play It If You Like It Fade It If You Don't.
NCAAB YTD = 8 - 9 - 1
Under Notre Dame =132 $3,300 to win $3,000
Under George Mason =130 $3,300 to win $3,000
2 Team Parlay Action Revers $3,000 to win $12,000
Under Notre Dame =132
As
always good luck on whatever you all decide to do. Please play responsibly
POD = Over Wizards=188 $11,000 to win $10,000
POD = Over Pistons =198 $11,000 to win $10,000
POD = Under Timberpups=193 $11,000 to win $10,000
2 Team Parlay Action Revers $5,000 to win $20,000
Over Wizards =188
2 Team Parlay Action Revers $5,000 to win $20,000
Over Pistons =198
3 Team Parlay $3,000 to win $18,000
Over Wizards =188
Under Timberpups =193
Over Pistons =198
As
always good luck on whatever you all decide to do. Please play
responsibly I will play the late game. I'll be heading out soon I'll be back for the late game.
POD = Over Wizards=188 $11,000 to win $10,000
POD = Over Pistons =198 $11,000 to win $10,000
POD = Under Timberpups=193 $11,000 to win $10,000
2 Team Parlay Action Revers $5,000 to win $20,000
Over Wizards =188
2 Team Parlay Action Revers $5,000 to win $20,000
Over Pistons =198
3 Team Parlay $3,000 to win $18,000
Over Wizards =188
Under Timberpups =193
Over Pistons =198
As
always good luck on whatever you all decide to do. Please play
responsibly I will play the late game. I'll be heading out soon I'll be back for the late game.
All right boys this is what I have for tonight's game. Locked And Loaded Play It If You Like It Fade It If You Don't.
POD = Over Wizards=188 $11,000 to win $10,000
POD = Over Pistons =198 $11,000 to win $10,000
POD = Under Timberpups=193 $11,000 to win $10,000
2 Team Parlay Action Revers $5,000 to win $20,000
Over Wizards =188
2 Team Parlay Action Revers $5,000 to win $20,000
Over Pistons =198
3 Team Parlay $3,000 to win $18,000
Over Wizards =188
Under Timberpups =193
Over Pistons =198
As
always good luck on whatever you all decide to do. Please play
responsibly I will play the late game. I'll be heading out soon I'll be back for the late game.
All right boys this is what I have for tonight's game. Locked And Loaded Play It If You Like It Fade It If You Don't.
POD = Over Wizards=188 $11,000 to win $10,000
POD = Over Pistons =198 $11,000 to win $10,000
POD = Under Timberpups=193 $11,000 to win $10,000
2 Team Parlay Action Revers $5,000 to win $20,000
Over Wizards =188
2 Team Parlay Action Revers $5,000 to win $20,000
Over Pistons =198
3 Team Parlay $3,000 to win $18,000
Over Wizards =188
Under Timberpups =193
Over Pistons =198
As
always good luck on whatever you all decide to do. Please play
responsibly I will play the late game. I'll be heading out soon I'll be back for the late game.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,659
- Monday 09/28/2026 811
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,760
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,268
- PART DEUX 255
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 59,999
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,423
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,663
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,557
- **$$$ MD Monday 9/28 $$$** 5,591
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
