I see a lot of people keep saying, that Celtics won't be able to do it again. Porzingis won't shoot that well again. Boston won't shoot that well on 3 again.
Kyrie won't play that bad again. Mavs won't shoot that bad again.
But, is it really? How do we know these for sure?
If BOS beat MAVS 5 straight times now I think, are we saying that MAVS will finally get over the hump all of a sudden? This seems to be a tough bet to bank on. Maybe BOS just really better and have MAV's numbers?
Thoughts?
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I see a lot of people keep saying, that Celtics won't be able to do it again. Porzingis won't shoot that well again. Boston won't shoot that well on 3 again.
Kyrie won't play that bad again. Mavs won't shoot that bad again.
But, is it really? How do we know these for sure?
If BOS beat MAVS 5 straight times now I think, are we saying that MAVS will finally get over the hump all of a sudden? This seems to be a tough bet to bank on. Maybe BOS just really better and have MAV's numbers?