#*CAVALIERS VS WARRIORS FINALS DISCUSSION*#
Team SOS
GS #13
CLE #17
PPG
GS 109.1
CLE 102.9
3PT made PG
GS 10.9
CLE 10.1
FT's made PG
GS 15.8
CLE 18(ref bias or style of play?)
T.O. margin PG
GS -1
CLE +1 (adv GS, 2 possesions)
ASSIST margin PG
GS+6
CLE-1.7
BLOCK margin PG
GS+2.4
CLE+.1
Team SOS
GS #13
CLE #17
PPG
GS 109.1
CLE 102.9
3PT made PG
GS 10.9
CLE 10.1
FT's made PG
GS 15.8
CLE 18(ref bias or style of play?)
T.O. margin PG
GS -1
CLE +1 (adv GS, 2 possesions)
ASSIST margin PG
GS+6
CLE-1.7
BLOCK margin PG
GS+2.4
CLE+.1
I don't like LeBron's fat head but he's very physical in the paint and that is probably higher percentage shots than Curry's threes. I'll be rooting for Warriors but from what I've seen, Cavs take it in 7, my best guess.
I don't like LeBron's fat head but he's very physical in the paint and that is probably higher percentage shots than Curry's threes. I'll be rooting for Warriors but from what I've seen, Cavs take it in 7, my best guess.
https://isportsweb.com/2015/02/24/the-cleveland-cavaliers-will-win-nba-championship/
Seriously confused how anyone sees otherwise -- this is Heat v. Thunder 2.0 -- Refs will confuse the Warriors and destroy
https://isportsweb.com/2015/02/24/the-cleveland-cavaliers-will-win-nba-championship/
Seriously confused how anyone sees otherwise -- this is Heat v. Thunder 2.0 -- Refs will confuse the Warriors and destroy
Bobmaloogatimesfive is a cavaliers fan
Bobmaloogatimesfive is a cavaliers fan
Living less then an hour away from Cleveland I can tell you the home town fans are hoping for a title but most that I know have their money on the warriors. Lebron is a great player but his head won't be right for this series. Kerr returns to Cleveland to coach against them who he played for. LBJ is much different in public then private and will be taking blame for them losing to GS but behind the scenes he'll be making excuse after excuse. He thinks he's a one man show including being the coach. Just my opinion but do think the warriors will take the championship fairly easy..The Cavs will get a better shot in the future if they get lucky enough to get his son on the team when he comes to the NBA and that kid is a phenom. BOL with whoever you bet on as I have GS for the title on a small play but won't be betting a single game in the series. Kinda hope the Cavs prove me wrong but I just don't see it happening.
Translation.
I'm a Cavs homer but using the reverse jinx method by betting warriors in case King James doesn't pull it off and i come away happy either way in this series?
Living less then an hour away from Cleveland I can tell you the home town fans are hoping for a title but most that I know have their money on the warriors. Lebron is a great player but his head won't be right for this series. Kerr returns to Cleveland to coach against them who he played for. LBJ is much different in public then private and will be taking blame for them losing to GS but behind the scenes he'll be making excuse after excuse. He thinks he's a one man show including being the coach. Just my opinion but do think the warriors will take the championship fairly easy..The Cavs will get a better shot in the future if they get lucky enough to get his son on the team when he comes to the NBA and that kid is a phenom. BOL with whoever you bet on as I have GS for the title on a small play but won't be betting a single game in the series. Kinda hope the Cavs prove me wrong but I just don't see it happening.
Translation.
I'm a Cavs homer but using the reverse jinx method by betting warriors in case King James doesn't pull it off and i come away happy either way in this series?
SU
Cleveland 65-31
GS 79-18
Cle away vs west 7-8
GS home vs east 14-1(only loss vs bulls)
ATS
Cleveland 48-48
GS 54-42-1
Cleveland away 24-24
GS home 29-19-1
Cle away vs west 7-8
GS home vs east 8-6-1
PLAYOFF RECORDS
SU
Cleveland 12-2
GS 12-3
ATS
Cleveland 8-6
GS 7-8
Bothe teams are 1-1 SU and ATS against eachother in reg season play. Both games went under the total.
Let me remind everyone Cleveland"s SOS#17
GS SOS#13, small difference but important. I will try to find some key #'s in common opponent stats when I get a chance.
SU
Cleveland 65-31
GS 79-18
Cle away vs west 7-8
GS home vs east 14-1(only loss vs bulls)
ATS
Cleveland 48-48
GS 54-42-1
Cleveland away 24-24
GS home 29-19-1
Cle away vs west 7-8
GS home vs east 8-6-1
PLAYOFF RECORDS
SU
Cleveland 12-2
GS 12-3
ATS
Cleveland 8-6
GS 7-8
Bothe teams are 1-1 SU and ATS against eachother in reg season play. Both games went under the total.
Let me remind everyone Cleveland"s SOS#17
GS SOS#13, small difference but important. I will try to find some key #'s in common opponent stats when I get a chance.
How are Kyrie Irving's multiple leg ailments going to hold up against the warriors pace??
Do you guys see the cavs being able to slow down and make it a half court game?
Will kerr go small and run the bigs off of the floor? Or does the cavs tremendous rebounding capabilities prevent a small lineup by gsw?
How are Kyrie Irving's multiple leg ailments going to hold up against the warriors pace??
Do you guys see the cavs being able to slow down and make it a half court game?
Will kerr go small and run the bigs off of the floor? Or does the cavs tremendous rebounding capabilities prevent a small lineup by gsw?
Living less then an hour away from Cleveland I can tell you the home town fans are hoping for a title but most that I know have their money on the warriors. Lebron is a great player but his head won't be right for this series. Kerr returns to Cleveland to coach against them who he played for. LBJ is much different in public then private and will be taking blame for them losing to GS but behind the scenes he'll be making excuse after excuse. He thinks he's a one man show including being the coach. Just my opinion but do think the warriors will take the championship fairly easy..The Cavs will get a better shot in the future if they get lucky enough to get his son on the team when he comes to the NBA and that kid is a phenom. BOL with whoever you bet on as I have GS for the title on a small play but won't be betting a single game in the series. Kinda hope the Cavs prove me wrong but I just don't see it happening.
Living less then an hour away from Cleveland I can tell you the home town fans are hoping for a title but most that I know have their money on the warriors. Lebron is a great player but his head won't be right for this series. Kerr returns to Cleveland to coach against them who he played for. LBJ is much different in public then private and will be taking blame for them losing to GS but behind the scenes he'll be making excuse after excuse. He thinks he's a one man show including being the coach. Just my opinion but do think the warriors will take the championship fairly easy..The Cavs will get a better shot in the future if they get lucky enough to get his son on the team when he comes to the NBA and that kid is a phenom. BOL with whoever you bet on as I have GS for the title on a small play but won't be betting a single game in the series. Kinda hope the Cavs prove me wrong but I just don't see it happening.
A healthy Kyrie....are you serious? When on earth has Kyrie been healthy??
It's simple. Lebron can't do it by himself. His supporting cast ain't garbage so don't even start. Out here in the west, NOBODY'S impressed with watching the Cav's trample the Leastern Conference.
Lebron was collapsed on the floor after playing....ATLANTA. .....Atlanta people!! Let the marinate for a moment.
Warriors in 5 and don't kid yourself.
A healthy Kyrie....are you serious? When on earth has Kyrie been healthy??
It's simple. Lebron can't do it by himself. His supporting cast ain't garbage so don't even start. Out here in the west, NOBODY'S impressed with watching the Cav's trample the Leastern Conference.
Lebron was collapsed on the floor after playing....ATLANTA. .....Atlanta people!! Let the marinate for a moment.
Warriors in 5 and don't kid yourself.
Golden state will sweep or in 5. Cavs are heavily out matched in this series. The real JR Smith and Shumpert will show up in the finals. Klay is an under estimated perimeter defender. Bogut and Green will control the boards. They are the deepest team and should get Speights back.
For fucksake, the Warriors bench would've been a 6 or 7th seed on the East. If anyone was paying attention, it was the BENCH + Harrison Barnes that put the Rockets away last night.
Golden state will sweep or in 5. Cavs are heavily out matched in this series. The real JR Smith and Shumpert will show up in the finals. Klay is an under estimated perimeter defender. Bogut and Green will control the boards. They are the deepest team and should get Speights back.
For fucksake, the Warriors bench would've been a 6 or 7th seed on the East. If anyone was paying attention, it was the BENCH + Harrison Barnes that put the Rockets away last night.
Warriors are the better team, obviously. I'm just not sure if they have enough experience and if their shots will fall in the crucial moment. In my opinion, this series will have at least six games, maybe even 7.
Aside from Lebron, who on that staff has finals experience? Oh I forgot, Steve Kerr never spent time near an NBA finals.
Warriors are the better team, obviously. I'm just not sure if they have enough experience and if their shots will fall in the crucial moment. In my opinion, this series will have at least six games, maybe even 7.
Aside from Lebron, who on that staff has finals experience? Oh I forgot, Steve Kerr never spent time near an NBA finals.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,710
- Monday 09/28/2026 812
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,194
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,827
- PART DEUX 271
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,284
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,004
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,458
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,674
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,424
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
