Bucks vs Suns early breakdown
Series does not really start until someone wins on the opponents home court...All Suns are doing is holding serve....See Nets series..Bucks were left for dead..
Series does not really start until someone wins on the opponents home court...All Suns are doing is holding serve....See Nets series..Bucks were left for dead..
@Camouflage9
"CP3 is old fellas."
We butted heads over this before when Chris put up 41 to finish off the Clips. I'm honestly just trying to help you here. Does he need to kick you in the F**in nuts for you to take him seriously? Wake up and smell the coffee dude he's not old. GL to you, Mrusso out!
@Camouflage9
"CP3 is old fellas."
We butted heads over this before when Chris put up 41 to finish off the Clips. I'm honestly just trying to help you here. Does he need to kick you in the F**in nuts for you to take him seriously? Wake up and smell the coffee dude he's not old. GL to you, Mrusso out!
CP3 interview after......says they figured out they need to play uptempo vs the Bucks and not slow it down like they have
That's a nugget!
I will be angling on overs and playing Ayton rebounds because my thinking is....Bucks don't shoot as well during run and gun and let Giannis try to score 2's when they can get more 3's in their halfcourt sets.
Its smart by Monty Williams to recognize this as they are more athletic and have the best rebounder on the floor plus a slasher /shooter dagger player like Booker. I will be playing any lines over 221 most games and even higher in Milwaukee as I think Lopez and a couple other players like Connaugton shoot better when in flow and no halfcourt guarding
CP3 interview after......says they figured out they need to play uptempo vs the Bucks and not slow it down like they have
That's a nugget!
I will be angling on overs and playing Ayton rebounds because my thinking is....Bucks don't shoot as well during run and gun and let Giannis try to score 2's when they can get more 3's in their halfcourt sets.
Its smart by Monty Williams to recognize this as they are more athletic and have the best rebounder on the floor plus a slasher /shooter dagger player like Booker. I will be playing any lines over 221 most games and even higher in Milwaukee as I think Lopez and a couple other players like Connaugton shoot better when in flow and no halfcourt guarding
@davemsh
Guess what, if you have homecourt advantage you only need to win at home. Not saying that will happen, though it's happened before a few times. Not a beat up Nets team, healthiest team all year. Word.
@davemsh
Guess what, if you have homecourt advantage you only need to win at home. Not saying that will happen, though it's happened before a few times. Not a beat up Nets team, healthiest team all year. Word.
Middleton gave the Bucks the game they desperately needed from him, yet, they still lost...
As long as Phx stays disciplined on the court, this is theirs. Strength of the pack is what Phx has working for them
Middleton gave the Bucks the game they desperately needed from him, yet, they still lost...
As long as Phx stays disciplined on the court, this is theirs. Strength of the pack is what Phx has working for them
Ayton for Finals MVP? I made a thread about this a while back. What you guys think now? I think he was the most valuable player for Phoenix during the first 3 rounds and he's already got a double double.
Ayton for Finals MVP? I made a thread about this a while back. What you guys think now? I think he was the most valuable player for Phoenix during the first 3 rounds and he's already got a double double.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
