are you just winging it to be honest you suck when you sent your best picks you did better
Anonyme system beat your book
Posted:
#854
@VEGASCALLEDME
I honestly didn't even look into it . I just don't like folk that beg for picks then cry a river when lose . On another note why in the eff did covers do you dirty again?
@VEGASCALLEDME
I honestly didn't even look into it . I just don't like folk that beg for picks then cry a river when lose . On another note why in the eff did covers do you dirty again?
Posted:
#857
@VEGASCALLEDME
Lol frfr they got a bullseye on ya . I have Knicks parlay with over large and brunson just wrecked his ankle smh . Best of luck this weekend ![]()
@VEGASCALLEDME
Lol frfr they got a bullseye on ya . I have Knicks parlay with over large and brunson just wrecked his ankle smh . Best of luck this weekend ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,272
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,448
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,622
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
- PART DEUX 117
- Trump's legacy? 32,958
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,117
- Trump lies so much. 22,898
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
