NBA Sunday
According system
SUNS+4 @ BUCKS
SUNS+4
@Anonyme
Nice call got anything going for tonight ??
@Gmoney41510
Good Evening brother Nuggets -4 results 15.25
Nuggets -4 results 15.25
Let’s get it brother
Nuggets!!!
Amazing work
I like money thank you Sir
Great call let’s keep the train rolling tomorrow!!!
Back on track baby!
To night according system
PELICANS -5 results 14.7 points
Let’s go !!!
To night NBA system let's cash
MEMPHIS -9
BULLS+5
NETS+6
ROCKETS+11
GSW -4
Thanks for the picks! Good luck to us!
Let’s get back on a roll
To night according my system
Sixers+3
Spurs+7
Clippers -3
Wizards+2
Whats your one top play?
WIZARDS+2
SPURS+7
SIXERS+3
CLIPPERS -3 PENDING
I'M BACK IN TRACK
Clippers
Lets keep going @Anonyme
I appreciate the plays. Long term success. Thanks. Hoping for some tonight and this weekend.
Yesterday 2 winners 2 lost
Celtics -11
Heat+3
Nuggets -5
Suns -4
Clippers+9
Hawks -8
Hornets+4