Geez another Blowout! Oh well
Anonyme system beat your book
@Anonyme
Hard to see a comeback are you watching Yale is kicking their ASS! They cant miss shooting lights out including 3 pointers Harvard cant find the hoop
@Anonyme
Hard to see a comeback are you watching Yale is kicking their ASS! They cant miss shooting lights out including 3 pointers Harvard cant find the hoop
@Anonyme Brother i requested a friend request.hope you accept it so we can talk..i really need a help.
Ya bum ass Tony always available as he's a sharp halfway through games lmao . He's a Fukin bird azz clown . BoL ![]()
@Anonyme Brother i requested a friend request.hope you accept it so we can talk..i really need a help.
Ya bum ass Tony always available as he's a sharp halfway through games lmao . He's a Fukin bird azz clown . BoL ![]()
@trainer4u2
Harvard did the run last quarter they were down by 5 spread was +4/+5 for Harvard.
He missed the free throw and then favorit cover with free throw
It was trap spread.
@trainer4u2
Harvard did the run last quarter they were down by 5 spread was +4/+5 for Harvard.
He missed the free throw and then favorit cover with free throw
It was trap spread.
@Anonyme
Don't explain yourself. Stay the course. Folk wanna jump in when good for them. It's a long season. Don't wanna do homework , tail blind that's on that person. He said himself his bad . BOLTA
@Anonyme
Don't explain yourself. Stay the course. Folk wanna jump in when good for them. It's a long season. Don't wanna do homework , tail blind that's on that person. He said himself his bad . BOLTA
To night NBA
Celtics Suns according my number I have results 14.45 in favor Celtics Suns got good record in Celtics but not easy one you playing your first game on the road.
Celtics -10 let's cash ![]()
To night NBA
Celtics Suns according my number I have results 14.45 in favor Celtics Suns got good record in Celtics but not easy one you playing your first game on the road.
Celtics -10 let's cash ![]()
To night NBA
Celtics Suns according my number I have results 14.45 in favor Celtics Suns got good record in Celtics but not easy one you playing your first game on the road.
Celtics -10 let's cash ![]()
To night NBA
Celtics Suns according my number I have results 14.45 in favor Celtics Suns got good record in Celtics but not easy one you playing your first game on the road.
Celtics -10 let's cash ![]()
To night NBA
Celtics Suns according my number I have results 14.45 in favor Celtics Suns got good record in Celtics but not easy one you playing your first game on the road.
Celtics -10 let's cash ![]()
To night NBA
Celtics Suns according my number I have results 14.45 in favor Celtics Suns got good record in Celtics but not easy one you playing your first game on the road.
Celtics -10 let's cash ![]()
@trainer4u2
Did I say anything negative about you? I even said you man up took credit for loss since you blindly tailed . It's what happens but yea I'll speak up cuz I seen good folk get run off . I 100% am not implying you but POS like Tony
BOL to you ![]()
@trainer4u2
Did I say anything negative about you? I even said you man up took credit for loss since you blindly tailed . It's what happens but yea I'll speak up cuz I seen good folk get run off . I 100% am not implying you but POS like Tony
BOL to you ![]()
@trainer4u2
Nobody is perfect yesterday if follow all his picks u make alot of money..i followed him but my personal pick that ruined all my bets with miami and lakers -2.5.but i still believe with anonyme.
@trainer4u2
Nobody is perfect yesterday if follow all his picks u make alot of money..i followed him but my personal pick that ruined all my bets with miami and lakers -2.5.but i still believe with anonyme.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,268
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,442
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,616
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
- PART DEUX 115
- Trump's legacy? 32,958
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,115
- Trump lies so much. 22,896
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
