@Anonyme
Marathon not a sprint. On to the next trust your system ignore trash cans . I need over 224.5 these guys all shooting bricks with 4 min left lol
@Anonyme
Marathon not a sprint. On to the next trust your system ignore trash cans . I need over 224.5 these guys all shooting bricks with 4 min left lol
@Anonyme
Marathon not a sprint. On to the next trust your system ignore trash cans . I need over 224.5 these guys all shooting bricks with 4 min left lol
@beats723
Feel like this game was rigged my number saying 8 in favor Celtics spread was to 9. I found 2.35 I don't know feel like this fucking vegas playing with numbers. I hope you will cash on your over I'm going for NCAAB to night.
@beats723
Feel like this game was rigged my number saying 8 in favor Celtics spread was to 9. I found 2.35 I don't know feel like this fucking vegas playing with numbers. I hope you will cash on your over I'm going for NCAAB to night.
@Anonyme
Yea I saw the trends of last 7 both teams and math was a bit higher. I saw the total being a play although just played 1u. Im leaning CalBap -2 and Utah st -4.5 in NCAA. Hesitant on the latter . BoL ![]()
@Anonyme
Yea I saw the trends of last 7 both teams and math was a bit higher. I saw the total being a play although just played 1u. Im leaning CalBap -2 and Utah st -4.5 in NCAA. Hesitant on the latter . BoL ![]()
@Anonyme
Yea I've been leaning that way and also see similar # but man do these teams match up. Aggies will need to keep shooting from the Arc well and contain the big three lobos players . I was looking for some line movement. Best of luck bro ![]()
@Anonyme
Yea I've been leaning that way and also see similar # but man do these teams match up. Aggies will need to keep shooting from the Arc well and contain the big three lobos players . I was looking for some line movement. Best of luck bro ![]()
@beats723
I was looking purcentage win at home and on the road for this game. Utah State playing their best bball at home win purcentage win 0.900 % on the other hand New Mexico playing their first game on the road after been at home for a while. With purcentage win 0.747 %
This not a good spot for New Mexico hopefully Utah State step up let's cash
@beats723
I was looking purcentage win at home and on the road for this game. Utah State playing their best bball at home win purcentage win 0.900 % on the other hand New Mexico playing their first game on the road after been at home for a while. With purcentage win 0.747 %
This not a good spot for New Mexico hopefully Utah State step up let's cash
@Anonyme
Nice hit wire to wire !! The last layup with :17 sec killed my under 155.5 but I still made out as ATS my main play . Made up for CalBap blowing chunks last min lol tomorrow another day!! big card NCAAB/NBA ![]()
@Anonyme
Nice hit wire to wire !! The last layup with :17 sec killed my under 155.5 but I still made out as ATS my main play . Made up for CalBap blowing chunks last min lol tomorrow another day!! big card NCAAB/NBA ![]()
Best of luck . Gotta do your homework and pull the trigger . Tailing in covers forum a receipe for disaster. Unless you stay grounded with one good cap and do exactly same plays never missing a play(pretty much impossible) . Research, leans , use the forum to value certain users plays then go with your play bro. It's a lose lose to just tail. Even capping games every stat/trend can lead to play and fails. It's about bankroll management and win % end of season. BoL ![]()
Best of luck . Gotta do your homework and pull the trigger . Tailing in covers forum a receipe for disaster. Unless you stay grounded with one good cap and do exactly same plays never missing a play(pretty much impossible) . Research, leans , use the forum to value certain users plays then go with your play bro. It's a lose lose to just tail. Even capping games every stat/trend can lead to play and fails. It's about bankroll management and win % end of season. BoL ![]()
Tail if you wish but like the saying goes, "you get what you pay for"
Tail if you wish but like the saying goes, "you get what you pay for"
@beats723
This why I never bet on total I've been burn like that last times.
Today in NCAAB tipoff in 3 hours
ST Francis(NY) +3 against central connecticut results 9.45
@beats723
This why I never bet on total I've been burn like that last times.
Today in NCAAB tipoff in 3 hours
ST Francis(NY) +3 against central connecticut results 9.45
