@kimjongillest Yes my maths saying less 155 points.
just rough they scored 16 points like like 1:50 as soon as we put the bet in
just rough they scored 16 points like like 1:50 as soon as we put the bet in
just rough they scored 16 points like like 1:50 as soon as we put the bet in
all good man, can't win every wager. just have to trust the math and sometimes it can be wrong. if they didn't score the 16 points in less than 2 minutes, we would have gotten it
all good man, can't win every wager. just have to trust the math and sometimes it can be wrong. if they didn't score the 16 points in less than 2 minutes, we would have gotten it
Easy to say after the game lol smfh
Easy to say after the game lol smfh
Hey Anonyme, been checking in on your thread for awhile and great job man. Nice sweep a couple days ago and shake off last night and "trust the system" ![]()
Where did you get this total line at 155 as everywhere I look I see the line is closer to 140 ![]()
Hey Anonyme, been checking in on your thread for awhile and great job man. Nice sweep a couple days ago and shake off last night and "trust the system" ![]()
Where did you get this total line at 155 as everywhere I look I see the line is closer to 140 ![]()
it was a live bet
Thanks for the clarification - I missed that in your post ![]()
it was a live bet
Thanks for the clarification - I missed that in your post ![]()
dude you need to go away no one would take bucks over denver by that many point you would have to be an idiot teams without there starters have been covering or winning every game
dude you need to go away no one would take bucks over denver by that many point you would have to be an idiot teams without there starters have been covering or winning every game
@Anonyme
Trust your system ignore the birds. You've been having a tremendous season. Bucks won by 8 and should've won by at least 4-6 more but folded defensively last 1:30 . Stay the course ignore this loser who always criticizes but would never have the balls to make a thread. Always chirps after games the epitome of a coward . BOL bro ![]()
@Anonyme
Trust your system ignore the birds. You've been having a tremendous season. Bucks won by 8 and should've won by at least 4-6 more but folded defensively last 1:30 . Stay the course ignore this loser who always criticizes but would never have the balls to make a thread. Always chirps after games the epitome of a coward . BOL bro ![]()
@tony402
But you did you effn bum azz . Lose your lunch money. Your such a sharp but you been in OP thread clearly tailing plays lol you are a clown bred with a donkey . Post your plays tony post em pregame . Pathetic azz
@tony402
But you did you effn bum azz . Lose your lunch money. Your such a sharp but you been in OP thread clearly tailing plays lol you are a clown bred with a donkey . Post your plays tony post em pregame . Pathetic azz
indeed, dude been tailing and when a couple play loses, he flips the switch lol
pathetic
indeed, dude been tailing and when a couple play loses, he flips the switch lol
pathetic
@kimjongillest
This is the same guy that chased "raindrop" user In NCAAb to Instagram and paid for his picks . When it went to shit he goes back on the forum complaining lol again a clown bred with a donkey. I can't stand the folk that tail plays then bash when it's dead or 10 min into game. It's pathetic. BOLTA
@kimjongillest
This is the same guy that chased "raindrop" user In NCAAb to Instagram and paid for his picks . When it went to shit he goes back on the forum complaining lol again a clown bred with a donkey. I can't stand the folk that tail plays then bash when it's dead or 10 min into game. It's pathetic. BOLTA
good luck buddy, I already bet spurs +4.5 1H so I'll see how that goes and maybe make another play in 2H
good luck buddy, I already bet spurs +4.5 1H so I'll see how that goes and maybe make another play in 2H
