in my book live bet 250 now
![]()
we had a chance when the lakers went on a drought and then they had a 3 point fest at the end of the half unfortunately. if the clippers can somehow blow out the lakers bad, then we might have a chance with a very low 4th quarter
we had a chance when the lakers went on a drought and then they had a 3 point fest at the end of the half unfortunately. if the clippers can somehow blow out the lakers bad, then we might have a chance with a very low 4th quarter
101 the magic #. If any two teams can slow things down these two. Need Lakers to shoot bricks . I'm not on but best of luck guys. I missed Miami play only on the bulls/pacers I had in-game over 228.5 to make it hurt even more lol tomorrow a new day ![]()
101 the magic #. If any two teams can slow things down these two. Need Lakers to shoot bricks . I'm not on but best of luck guys. I missed Miami play only on the bulls/pacers I had in-game over 228.5 to make it hurt even more lol tomorrow a new day ![]()
When LA CLIPPERS team played as a 3.5 to 6.0 road Favorite with 1 day off Coming off a road win
Over/Under 7-13-0 ATS WINNER 9-10-1 SU WINNER 11-9-0
When LA CLIPPERS team played as a 3.5 to 6.0 road Favorite with 1 day off Coming off a road win
Over/Under 7-13-0 ATS WINNER 9-10-1 SU WINNER 11-9-0
just i win Celtics today +4 ... i play early....and lose the 2 games over and under.....really not lucky when play on total...last time i bet on over/under...
![]()
just i win Celtics today +4 ... i play early....and lose the 2 games over and under.....really not lucky when play on total...last time i bet on over/under...
![]()
