Boom , amazing…. hit win by margin of 17-20 for a 7/1 return
Nice work
hopefully it doesn’t matter ![]()
hopefully it doesn’t matter ![]()
@kimjongillest
No problem should be fine I have many trends for Clippers this game will go under.
Lakers are 6 unders with spread 4 to 7.5 in month January.
@kimjongillest
No problem should be fine I have many trends for Clippers this game will go under.
Lakers are 6 unders with spread 4 to 7.5 in month January.
@lopez021130
Thank you let me know about Boston
I know they did well with 0 rest days but I believe my system and truly believe they losing this one.
@lopez021130
Thank you let me know about Boston
I know they did well with 0 rest days but I believe my system and truly believe they losing this one.
The live line right now is 231 . I'm pretty sure they can make up points. For fuks sake the 1q not even over. Take your negative shit elsewhere bruh
The live line right now is 231 . I'm pretty sure they can make up points. For fuks sake the 1q not even over. Take your negative shit elsewhere bruh
