@sydneys-best It's a winner I just received my payment. Cheers.
Ummmmmm ... Yeah NAH !!!
Ummmmmm ... Yeah NAH !!!
Ummmmmm ... Yeah NAH !!!
@sydneys-best
he's right. For Celtics -2, Unibet's bet is Celtics win by 2 or more. So u cash if celtics wins by 2. he's right. For Celtics -2, .
@sydneys-best
he's right. For Celtics -2, Unibet's bet is Celtics win by 2 or more. So u cash if celtics wins by 2. he's right. For Celtics -2, .
Bro … Your picks are tremendous … MUCH RESPECT ![]()
But please don’t try and tell me that a bet with Unibet (Who I use ALL the time) of -2 is a winner, when the team you bet on wins by 2 !!! ITS A PUSH !!! MONEY BACK !!!
Keep posting your GREAT plays, and don’t worry about posting things involving bookies !!! ![]()
Bro … Your picks are tremendous … MUCH RESPECT ![]()
But please don’t try and tell me that a bet with Unibet (Who I use ALL the time) of -2 is a winner, when the team you bet on wins by 2 !!! ITS A PUSH !!! MONEY BACK !!!
Keep posting your GREAT plays, and don’t worry about posting things involving bookies !!! ![]()
Yessssss sir I bet them both straight then used my %50 percent parley boost. draft kings I got it at 136 a push but I’m happy as hell l. Did not think either one was gonna pull thru. You are ![]()
Well Done my man ![]()
![]()
Yessssss sir I bet them both straight then used my %50 percent parley boost. draft kings I got it at 136 a push but I’m happy as hell l. Did not think either one was gonna pull thru. You are ![]()
Well Done my man ![]()
![]()
Hi. I sent you a friend request. I'd like to know a little bit more about the system that you use if you're ok with it. I'll send a DM, of course, pending your approval
Hi. I sent you a friend request. I'd like to know a little bit more about the system that you use if you're ok with it. I'll send a DM, of course, pending your approval
