CELTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ![]()
![]()
![]()
Anonyme system beat your book
Quote Originally Posted by Anonyme: @Keepin_it_NYC_ No push on unibet it's a winner I just get my cashyou win on push with unibet?!
LMFAO ... Absolutely not ... Its a push ... This bloke is tripping ...
Quote Originally Posted by Anonyme: @Keepin_it_NYC_ No push on unibet it's a winner I just get my cashyou win on push with unibet?!
LMFAO ... Absolutely not ... Its a push ... This bloke is tripping ...
Next bet for to night ![]()
SUNS/PACERS UNDER 229
Under is 4-0 in Suns last 4 home games vs. a team with a losing road record.
Under is 7-1 in the last 8 meetings in Phoenix.
Under is 9-4 in the last 13 meetings.
![]()
![]()
Next bet for to night ![]()
SUNS/PACERS UNDER 229
Under is 4-0 in Suns last 4 home games vs. a team with a losing road record.
Under is 7-1 in the last 8 meetings in Phoenix.
Under is 9-4 in the last 13 meetings.
![]()
![]()
@Anonyme
I have never heard of a book that on a straight play, grades a push as a win, if you received a payment then you had a different line (example Celtics -1)
@Anonyme
I have never heard of a book that on a straight play, grades a push as a win, if you received a payment then you had a different line (example Celtics -1)
@OO7CRUSHER he's right. For Celtics -2, Unibet's bet is Celtics win by 2 or more. So u cash if celtics wins by 2.
never seen that before but anywho lets get this suns under!
@OO7CRUSHER he's right. For Celtics -2, Unibet's bet is Celtics win by 2 or more. So u cash if celtics wins by 2.
never seen that before but anywho lets get this suns under!
Your system seems to work pretty well I wish I knew what you used. I create systems too but it's not a numbering system like yours though which is what I need. I can predict who's supposed to win a game or cover the spread (if it's an underdog) but if it's a favorite I don't know if they're supposed to cover the spread or not.
Your system seems to work pretty well I wish I knew what you used. I create systems too but it's not a numbering system like yours though which is what I need. I can predict who's supposed to win a game or cover the spread (if it's an underdog) but if it's a favorite I don't know if they're supposed to cover the spread or not.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,280
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,463
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,681
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,257
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
- PART DEUX 122
- Trump's legacy? 32,960
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,149
- Trump lies so much. 22,910
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
