• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum

    11-6 posted. Starting 30 units in 30 days tomorrow.

    12 Next Last»
    snapback7
    Raziel1312
    manutdfctts9899
    tom-jerry
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 3120
    Posts: 37
    12 Next Last»
     
    snapback7
    snapback7
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 45
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2013 - 10:28 PM ET #1

    Posted for a few days (going 11-6) and then got sidetracked with work.  Still getting used to this and twitter (@snapback71) but I promised a friend that I would do this challenge on here. 

    I will post plays probably every day until February 28th, and I will be up 30 units in 30 days. 

    I will be betting 1 and 2 units per play, with the max bet being 5 units (I usually have 10-15 of these a year)

    And by the way, I am not doing this to tout a $100 site like I saw the 30 for 30 sports or whatever it is.  Just a personal challenge.

    It's wheelhouse time in NBA and college hoops, February typically a very good month for me.  Here we go:

     

    1/28:

    Raptors 1Q +.5

    Raptors +1

    Wizards -7.5 (2 units)

    Wizards -2.5/Louisville -1 (2 units)

     

    Good luck! 

     

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Posted for a few days (going 11-6) and then got sidetracked with work.  Still getting used to this and twitter (@snapback71) but I promised a friend that I would do this challenge on here. 

    I will post plays probably every day until February 28th, and I will be up 30 units in 30 days. 

    I will be betting 1 and 2 units per play, with the max bet being 5 units (I usually have 10-15 of these a year)

    And by the way, I am not doing this to tout a $100 site like I saw the 30 for 30 sports or whatever it is.  Just a personal challenge.

    It's wheelhouse time in NBA and college hoops, February typically a very good month for me.  Here we go:

     

    1/28:

    Raptors 1Q +.5

    Raptors +1

    Wizards -7.5 (2 units)

    Wizards -2.5/Louisville -1 (2 units)

     

    Good luck! 

     

     
    snapback7
    snapback7
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 45
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2013 - 10:30 PM ET #2

    By the way, I will be doing a $250 freeroll for covers members in this thread and twitter followers if I do not hit 30 units - it's part of the my prop bet with my friend who introduced me to the site.
    Reply
    By the way, I will be doing a $250 freeroll for covers members in this thread and twitter followers if I do not hit 30 units - it's part of the my prop bet with my friend who introduced me to the site.
     
    Raziel1312
    Raziel1312
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 253
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2013 - 10:35 PM ET #3

    30 units in 30 days is completely possible. Hell, I've had runs where I make 30 units in a few days. Of course, trick is to not give that back to the books. BOL, I'll be following just out of curiosity. 
    Reply
    30 units in 30 days is completely possible. Hell, I've had runs where I make 30 units in a few days. Of course, trick is to not give that back to the books. BOL, I'll be following just out of curiosity. 
     
    snapback7
    snapback7
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 45
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2013 - 10:36 PM ET #4

    Will only have write ups when I have time.  For 1/28:

    Raptors - I like the first quarter line more than the game, so using the 1Q as insurance.  This line is off by 3 points according to my numbers.  The Warriors are 0-2 ATS since taking down the Thunder and Clippers back to back. Truth, they caught those two teams at the perfect time, as each were regressing. This team is overvalued and should not be favored against many teams on the road right now.

    Wizards - this team is playing very, very well right now.  They are going to be a covering machine for a couple weeks until people catch on.  Plus, you'll see me fading a lot of WTF lines.  WTF are the Wizards doing laying 8 points?  Take em.

    Louisville - not losing at home on Monday night, period. 

    Reply

    Will only have write ups when I have time.  For 1/28:

    Raptors - I like the first quarter line more than the game, so using the 1Q as insurance.  This line is off by 3 points according to my numbers.  The Warriors are 0-2 ATS since taking down the Thunder and Clippers back to back. Truth, they caught those two teams at the perfect time, as each were regressing. This team is overvalued and should not be favored against many teams on the road right now.

    Wizards - this team is playing very, very well right now.  They are going to be a covering machine for a couple weeks until people catch on.  Plus, you'll see me fading a lot of WTF lines.  WTF are the Wizards doing laying 8 points?  Take em.

    Louisville - not losing at home on Monday night, period. 

     
    snapback7
    snapback7
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 45
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2013 - 10:38 PM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by Raziel1312:

    30 units in 30 days is completely possible. Hell, I've had runs where I make 30 units in a few days. Of course, trick is to not give that back to the books. BOL, I'll be following just out of curiosity. 

     

    Of course it is, and we've all had hot runs of 30 units in a weekend or over a week, and we've all lost 30 in a week too.  I was outraged when I heard of the 30/30 sports gimmick that didn't even hit 30 units, but now they are charging for plays.  I am here to bring integrity back to the capping community, and I am here to win.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Raziel1312:

    30 units in 30 days is completely possible. Hell, I've had runs where I make 30 units in a few days. Of course, trick is to not give that back to the books. BOL, I'll be following just out of curiosity. 

     

    Of course it is, and we've all had hot runs of 30 units in a weekend or over a week, and we've all lost 30 in a week too.  I was outraged when I heard of the 30/30 sports gimmick that didn't even hit 30 units, but now they are charging for plays.  I am here to bring integrity back to the capping community, and I am here to win.

     
    manutdfctts9899
    manutdfctts9899
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 11318
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2013 - 10:39 PM ET #6

    Reply
     
    snapback7
    snapback7
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 45
    Posted: Jan. 28, 2013 - 7:37 PM ET #7

    Raptors 1Q cashes. 1-0, +1 unit
    Reply
    Raptors 1Q cashes. 1-0, +1 unit
     
    snapback7
    snapback7
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 45
    Posted: Jan. 28, 2013 - 10:15 PM ET #8

    -4.5 units.

    Using Raptors 1Q as insurance paid off, really surprised they laid down in the 2h.

    Wizards; no words here. Not sure how you squeeze out only 30 points in the 2h half and still have a realistic shot, just gross.

    On to Day 2!
    Reply
    -4.5 units.

    Using Raptors 1Q as insurance paid off, really surprised they laid down in the 2h.

    Wizards; no words here. Not sure how you squeeze out only 30 points in the 2h half and still have a realistic shot, just gross.

    On to Day 2!
     
    snapback7
    snapback7
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 45
    Posted: Jan. 28, 2013 - 10:36 PM ET #9

    Gonna go ahead and post my Super Bowl play now while I have time:

    Ravens +4 for 4 units. (Bought 2 units at -105 then more at -110 as line plummeted early. I'll never really have a straight 4 unit play so this was two 2 unit plays)

    I have lost two Super Bowls in the last 8 years. Both times were backing the Giants vs the Pats. Both times the Giants came in red hot, but I was blinded by the pinstripes (Tom Brady) each time.

    Why I love the Ravens:

    - They just beat Manning and Brady on the road. Let me repeat. Flacco just beat two of the greatest QBs of all time, on the road. If RG3 or Luck or whoever just did this, the media would be blowing up. THAT is why I love this, Joe Cool continues to fly under the radar while he continues to put together one of the most impressive playoff resumes of all time.

    - It may be Ray, it may just be that the Ravena are finally healthy (ish), but this defense has really come together the last month. Against a QB with less than 10 starts, in a zoo house, I'm taking the veteran defense.

    - The Niners D is a bit overrated. Their secondary has been suspect, and if the Falcons didn't keep popping them down the field all game this would be a Falcons/Ravens Super Bowl. Torrey Smith should find some spots on the fast track to get behind this D.

    - Where has Aldon Smith been? How does he have zero sacks in about two months? The Niners just played two teams with zero running games and weren't able to figure it out very well. Now they get Ray Rice, plus the Flacco/Boldin/Smith trio and an offensive line that's played great lately. Give me the points.

    Reply
    Gonna go ahead and post my Super Bowl play now while I have time:

    Ravens +4 for 4 units. (Bought 2 units at -105 then more at -110 as line plummeted early. I'll never really have a straight 4 unit play so this was two 2 unit plays)

    I have lost two Super Bowls in the last 8 years. Both times were backing the Giants vs the Pats. Both times the Giants came in red hot, but I was blinded by the pinstripes (Tom Brady) each time.

    Why I love the Ravens:

    - They just beat Manning and Brady on the road. Let me repeat. Flacco just beat two of the greatest QBs of all time, on the road. If RG3 or Luck or whoever just did this, the media would be blowing up. THAT is why I love this, Joe Cool continues to fly under the radar while he continues to put together one of the most impressive playoff resumes of all time.

    - It may be Ray, it may just be that the Ravena are finally healthy (ish), but this defense has really come together the last month. Against a QB with less than 10 starts, in a zoo house, I'm taking the veteran defense.

    - The Niners D is a bit overrated. Their secondary has been suspect, and if the Falcons didn't keep popping them down the field all game this would be a Falcons/Ravens Super Bowl. Torrey Smith should find some spots on the fast track to get behind this D.

    - Where has Aldon Smith been? How does he have zero sacks in about two months? The Niners just played two teams with zero running games and weren't able to figure it out very well. Now they get Ray Rice, plus the Flacco/Boldin/Smith trio and an offensive line that's played great lately. Give me the points.

     
    snapback7
    snapback7
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 45
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2013 - 12:04 AM ET #10

    -4.5

    Day 2:

    Cavs 1Q +.5 2 units

    Cavs +2

    Blazers -2.5

    Wisconsin +7

    Also still looking for good pair for a Lakers ML parlay.

    Good luck!
    Reply
    -4.5

    Day 2:

    Cavs 1Q +.5 2 units

    Cavs +2

    Blazers -2.5

    Wisconsin +7

    Also still looking for good pair for a Lakers ML parlay.

    Good luck!
     
    snapback7
    snapback7
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 45
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2013 - 3:59 AM ET #11

    -5.7 mtd

    Cavs 2 unit play in 1Q hits, then the wheels come off. Wisconsin pretty much dictating the first half before hitting the hay. Blazers lose by a hook. Due for a big day, plays to come soon.
    Reply
    -5.7 mtd

    Cavs 2 unit play in 1Q hits, then the wheels come off. Wisconsin pretty much dictating the first half before hitting the hay. Blazers lose by a hook. Due for a big day, plays to come soon.
     
    snapback7
    snapback7
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 45
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2013 - 7:08 PM ET #12

    Lakers -2.5

    Sooners +9

    Wizards +4 (2 units)

     

    Good luck!

    Reply

    Lakers -2.5

    Sooners +9

    Wizards +4 (2 units)

     

    Good luck!

     
    snapback7
    snapback7
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 45
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2013 - 5:45 PM ET #13

    Thursday:

    Dallas +3.5 (2 units)

    STL -2

    Michigan State -8

    MSU/OKC ML parlay 10 units wins 5

    Good luck!
    Reply
    Thursday:

    Dallas +3.5 (2 units)

    STL -2

    Michigan State -8

    MSU/OKC ML parlay 10 units wins 5

    Good luck!
     
    snapback7
    snapback7
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 45
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2013 - 9:39 PM ET #14

    Rarely will I do this but this is t
    Reply
    Rarely will I do this but this is t
     
    snapback7
    snapback7
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 45
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2013 - 9:41 PM ET #15

    Rarely will I do this but this is too good of a spot to pass up. Parlaying my MSU/OKC wager into:

    Mavericks +3.5 (5 units)

    Dallas wins this game straight up.
    Reply
    Rarely will I do this but this is too good of a spot to pass up. Parlaying my MSU/OKC wager into:

    Mavericks +3.5 (5 units)

    Dallas wins this game straight up.
     
    snapback7
    snapback7
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 45
    Posted: Feb. 1, 2013 - 4:04 AM ET #16

    +2.9 units MTD

    HUGE night for me, picking up a total of 7 units on the Mavericks. Truth be known I wasn't 100% certain on Dirk's status tonight but that honestly did not matter as far as if I pull the trigger or not.

    Also, anytime I get a chance to lock in a solid parlay for a nice payout I will be pulling the trigger. Illinois had no business beating this Sparty club, and OKC was due for a bounce back performance against a team that's in all the trade talks (always a solid fade).

    Have not looked at Fridays card yet, will be posting plays in the morning. Cheers
    Reply
    +2.9 units MTD

    HUGE night for me, picking up a total of 7 units on the Mavericks. Truth be known I wasn't 100% certain on Dirk's status tonight but that honestly did not matter as far as if I pull the trigger or not.

    Also, anytime I get a chance to lock in a solid parlay for a nice payout I will be pulling the trigger. Illinois had no business beating this Sparty club, and OKC was due for a bounce back performance against a team that's in all the trade talks (always a solid fade).

    Have not looked at Fridays card yet, will be posting plays in the morning. Cheers
     
    snapback7
    snapback7
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 45
    Posted: Feb. 1, 2013 - 7:03 PM ET #17

    Pacers +2.5

    Bulls UNDER 180.5
    Reply
    Pacers +2.5

    Bulls UNDER 180.5
     
    snapback7
    snapback7
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 45
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2013 - 12:29 PM ET #18

    +2.8 units 5 days in...

    Cannot believe we saw 55 points in the bulls game last night to blow up the under by a hair. On to the next one..

    Saturday:

    Duke PK/Michigan +10.5 teaser (2 units)

    Wizards +13

    Oklahoma St +10

    Good luck!
    Reply
    +2.8 units 5 days in...

    Cannot believe we saw 55 points in the bulls game last night to blow up the under by a hair. On to the next one..

    Saturday:

    Duke PK/Michigan +10.5 teaser (2 units)

    Wizards +13

    Oklahoma St +10

    Good luck!
     
    snapback7
    snapback7
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 45
    Posted: Feb. 3, 2013 - 5:07 PM ET #19

    3-0 yesterday. Ok state wins straight up. 6.8 units a couple days into February. Only play today is Ravens posted a few days ago. Good luck!
    Reply
    3-0 yesterday. Ok state wins straight up. 6.8 units a couple days into February. Only play today is Ravens posted a few days ago. Good luck!
     
    snapback7
    snapback7
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 45
    Posted: Feb. 3, 2013 - 11:06 PM ET #20

    Kaboom. Up 10.8 units after the Ravens win. Even sprinkled on the moneyline but didn't post for the record. Crushing the books right now and will not stop baby.
    Reply
    Kaboom. Up 10.8 units after the Ravens win. Even sprinkled on the moneyline but didn't post for the record. Crushing the books right now and will not stop baby.
     
    snapback7
    snapback7
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 45
    Posted: Feb. 4, 2013 - 11:42 AM ET #21

    Little bookkeeping a week into the challenge:

    2-0 on 5 unit plays
    1-0 on 4 unit plays

    Have won 9 of last 10 posted wagers. We are zoning boys. On to Monday.
    Reply
    Little bookkeeping a week into the challenge:

    2-0 on 5 unit plays
    1-0 on 4 unit plays

    Have won 9 of last 10 posted wagers. We are zoning boys. On to Monday.
     
    snapback7
    snapback7
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 45
    Posted: Feb. 4, 2013 - 11:46 AM ET #22

    Monday:

    Wizards +3.5

    Pacers PK/Blazers +8 teaser

    Nothing in college today. I think Syracuse crushes ND so u have small lean there but I can't figure out the orange.

    Good luck!
    Reply
    Monday:

    Wizards +3.5

    Pacers PK/Blazers +8 teaser

    Nothing in college today. I think Syracuse crushes ND so u have small lean there but I can't figure out the orange.

    Good luck!
     
    snapback7
    snapback7
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 45
    Posted: Feb. 4, 2013 - 7:00 PM ET #23

    Missed out on the good Wizards number. Now at 4 so buying one more share. Good luck!
    Reply
    Missed out on the good Wizards number. Now at 4 so buying one more share. Good luck!
     
    tom-jerry
    tom-jerry
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 8771
    Posted: Feb. 4, 2013 - 7:25 PM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by snapback7:

    Monday:

    Wizards +3.5

    Pacers PK/Blazers +8 teaser

    Nothing in college today. I think Syracuse crushes ND so u have small lean there but I can't figure out the orange.

    Good luck!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by snapback7:

    Monday:

    Wizards +3.5

    Pacers PK/Blazers +8 teaser

    Nothing in college today. I think Syracuse crushes ND so u have small lean there but I can't figure out the orange.

    Good luck!
     
     
    snapback7
    snapback7
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 45
    Posted: Feb. 4, 2013 - 9:31 PM ET #25

    Winner of 11 of last 12. If Blazers hold on we move to 12 of last 13. Leaned Syracuse but could not pull the damn trigger.

    Up 12.8 units a few days into February. Lets keep it rolling!
    Reply
    Winner of 11 of last 12. If Blazers hold on we move to 12 of last 13. Leaned Syracuse but could not pull the damn trigger.

    Up 12.8 units a few days into February. Lets keep it rolling!
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,714
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,195
    • Monday 09/28/2026 812
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,827
    • PART DEUX 273
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,286
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,004
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,459
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 3,677
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,439

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.