Posted:
#76
Quote Originally Posted by LawsonJames:
si1ly I dont believe in traps or conspiracy theories. Your analysis was spot on but Orlando just shot out of this world, way beyond their season average. We saw in the 4th when they came back to Earth what happened. I give kudos to Orlando but I believe you were spot on with your analysis and didnt fall for any trap. It was just one of those nights for Orlando.
si1ly I dont believe in traps or conspiracy theories. Your analysis was spot on but Orlando just shot out of this world, way beyond their season average. We saw in the 4th when they came back to Earth what happened. I give kudos to Orlando but I believe you were spot on with your analysis and didnt fall for any trap. It was just one of those nights for Orlando.
Sometimes being on the correct side, doesn't always mean we're on the winning side ![]()
