just hack-a-howard every possession
That's what I would do if I coached against them. He'd take 25 free throw attempts per night..
Down 12, I'll take it.
Orlando shooting 61% and have 11 treys already. I'd expect to be down by this many if you would have told me before hand this was what was going to happen in the 1st half.
Good news...Portland is one of those places where the home team can get rolling and it completely snowballs. I in no way expect Orlando to stay this ridiculously hot...it's just a matter of whether or not Portland heats up.
Down 12, I'll take it.
Orlando shooting 61% and have 11 treys already. I'd expect to be down by this many if you would have told me before hand this was what was going to happen in the 1st half.
Good news...Portland is one of those places where the home team can get rolling and it completely snowballs. I in no way expect Orlando to stay this ridiculously hot...it's just a matter of whether or not Portland heats up.
